Seeker is seeking a F for various ideas

Started by seeker619, January 22, 2011, 12:45:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seeker619

OK everything here is not written in stone.  These are basically outlines of ideas which can be changed.  Just let me know your ideas.  I am very flexible. 

The Lottery check.  This story involves a beautiful woman who is given the job of notifying a man who has one 35 million dollars in the lottery.  She wants to live that kind of lifestyle and she wants part of that money.  She knows she is very desirable and decides to use her charm and good looks to seduce him and eventually move in with him.  Once he gets a bigger house of course.  With thirty five million that shouldn't take to long.  He finds her stealing money and seeing other guys. (I can even play one of those guys or all of them if there are two or more.  You can decide)  He decides to lock her up in his basement and either brain wash her into loving him and giving him everything he desires or simply having NC sex with her in bondage.

Slave master.  This story involves a wealthy woman on a large estate who has a whole collection of brainwashed men who are there to serve her every whim.  She injects a drug into them daily which keeps them under her control.  One day she injects all but my character and he sees what she is doing and turns the tables on her.  He injects her with the drug and she becomes his slave.  I would start out playing the sub in this story and early on I would become the dom.

Young Lovers-  This would be a coming of age story about a boy and a girl who grew up together and when they reach puberty they are attracted to each other.  Confused by their feelings of jealousy different things go wrong.  Maybe they try and sabotage the others friendships with the opposite sex.  They start getting intimate with each other going farther and farther each time but they are embarrassed doing things like that with each other as they had never even thought such things about each other until recently.   Where do things go.  I was thinking this could take place through an older persons discussion with his wife about what his first time or her first time was like and a different story of your desire could take place.  We would obviously have to play multiple characters. 

Mail order bride.  A wealthy man decides to get a Russian mail order bride.  She arrives one day all set to brain wash him and steal his money and make him her sex slave.  He plans to brain wash her into becoming his slave and getting him another woman to make a threesome.  How will these two fair out as they are both skilled at brainwashing?

The Sex Shop- A man working at a sex shop notices this beautiful woman constantly coming in and buying more costumes, sex toys, and videos.  She is gorgeous and he wants her.  She pays by check one day and he takes note of her address from her drivers license.  He breaks in her house one day to see what he finds.  He finds her diary with all her fantasies.  Now at this point it can go a few ways.  He can kidnap her and give her all her fantasies and make her fulfill his own or he can meet her somewhere and eventually they can go out for a drink and he can discuss all of her fantasies as his own and she then wants him. 

Please PM me if you have any interest or ideas of your own you might wish to share.  Thanks