Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Mjoellnir, October 04, 2009, 10:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anesa

Ha!  And here I thought you left me out intentionally.  *pouts* :p

Adammair

No, of course not, Camille...I could never leave you out. *smiles and winks*

SpiralSpider

~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Adammair

sartracker

" Sometime falling, feels like flying, even for a little while!

Adammair

Wykyd

I'll play with you Adammair...what would you like to play?

sartracker

Wykyd

sartracker

Wykyd

Cowboys were made for ridin'...saddle up baby.

sartracker

ok  what part of california are you from, cuz I'm liking this? I think you like it bare back!

Autumn52

Um Sir I feel very hot, is it hot outside or is it just you? I think it is just you.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

TaintedAndDelish

With his lips occasionally touching her ear and his hands laced around her waist and slightly below her naval, Father Taint presses his cheek against her hair. She tilts and turns her head, he wispers "Your'e sex on legs with the grace of a silk sheet flowing in the wind and the fury of a wild tiger. Take me to Xandi land so I can experience every facet of you."

olive

I'm secretly a devoted parishioner at The Father Taint Chrystal Cathedral...... :P

TaintedAndDelish

"Oh, you are? Well then meet me and the confessional. We have some work to do."

Autumn52

Quote from: TaintedAndDelish on April 09, 2011, 10:22:49 AM
With his lips occasionally touching her ear and his hands laced around her waist and slightly below her naval, Father Taint presses his cheek against her hair. She tilts and turns her head, he wispers "Your'e sex on legs with the grace of a silk sheet flowing in the wind and the fury of a wild tiger. Take me to Xandi land so I can experience every facet of you."

Slipping her hand into his she leans close and whispers, "Once you go to Xandi land you can never return. Do you still want to go?" She kisses his neck and licks then blowing warm air across his skin.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Kurzyk

Sliding his hand down the curves of her back, he whispers, "I'll follow you to Xandi land. Lead the way."

Autumn52

Kissing his lips softly and then around to his ear she Whispers, "I couldn't be happier. You are the man I have waited for."

TheLegionary

Wouldnt you like to trade your two swords for my sword?

Autumn52

"I would love to handle your sword but I will simply put mine down and gives yours full attention. A womans swords are sacred. I could never trade them, not even for a sword as wonderful as your."

TheLegionary

Why are womans sword sacred? You have just made me curious, sexy warrioress....

Autumn52

"My swords are scared because they are and extention of me. While I hold them, or any other blade that I have chosen to fight with, it becomes a part of me. I chose my blades carefully, they must sing for me in order to adorn my body. Thus they become sacred. Now that I have given you this secret, what secret will you reveal to me?"

TheLegionary

I do not have a secret, Xandi, but I have the impression I read the same book as you did! *winks* I wish I had a sword to sing too, sexy warrioress...mine is just to please you...

SpiralSpider

~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."