Skull & Shackles: Pirates of the Skies [Pathfinder | Now closed]

Started by Heady Dionysus, November 29, 2017, 02:46:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingmaster1

Also, there's so much talking about big titties, which is a lot of fun XD

RobyntheWitch

Vergil Tanner

Quote from: Saric on December 08, 2017, 07:27:33 PM
Good Lord! I was expecting some attrition for a play-by-post web forum game, but not before the game starts! This is getting ridiculous!

Haha, I know, right? I think it's the sheer amount of applicants combined with the nature of the OOC Chatter and the wait for the results. That's just a guess, though.

Quote from: Changingsaint on December 08, 2017, 07:37:01 PM
There hasn't been a PF recruitment game in a while. I assumed people are just fucking thirsty for it.

I know I am! And of course, pirates are always popular. :P

Quote from: kingmaster1 on December 08, 2017, 07:37:17 PM
I enjoy the social aspect of the active thread ^_^

So do I! And depending on who gets into the game, it says good things about the longevity of the game :P

Quote from: RobyntheWitch on December 08, 2017, 08:05:20 PM
This is true.

Damn skippy!
Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

kingmaster1

Vergil Tanner

So am I! But only to stop myself from hyperventilating >.>

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

RobyntheWitch

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on December 08, 2017, 08:28:02 PM
So am I! But only to stop myself from hyperventilating >.>

Well, it might be dropped today, who knows.

In the mean time, watch the breathing and the rise and fall of the breasts. Let it relax you.

*begins to do breathing exercises*

kingmaster1

Quote from: RobyntheWitch on December 08, 2017, 08:29:53 PM
Well, it might be dropped today, who knows.

In the mean time, watch the breathing and the rise and fall of the breasts. Let it relax you.

*begins to do breathing exercises*

*Rejoins boobie viewing party with popcorn*

Hexed

*swipes some popcorn before joining the boobie watch*

Does lead one ta wonder though. If it wasn't pirates but a different AP would the interest still be as high?

kingmaster1

I think I still would be, depending. I just wanna do a pathfinder game :-P

kingmaster1

RobyntheWitch

Be sure to keep your pet tentacle monster leashed and secure!

eBadger

Quote from: RobyntheWitch on December 08, 2017, 09:00:22 PM
Be sure to keep your pet tentacle monster leashed and secure!

Leashed and secured to my other pets, you mean?  Don't want them escaping....

RobyntheWitch

Quote from: eBadger on December 08, 2017, 09:02:55 PM
Leashed and secured to my other pets, you mean?  Don't want them escaping....

Well of course!

eBadger

Quote from: RobyntheWitch on December 08, 2017, 09:04:48 PM
Well of course!

*connects the collar to the tentacle monster* oh look, they're becoming friends already!

RobyntheWitch

Quote from: eBadger on December 08, 2017, 09:45:53 PM
*connects the collar to the tentacle monster* oh look, they're becoming friends already!

*Nisha and the tentacle monster start to become very acquainted, and Nisha becomes very educated on how giving the tentacle monster race truly is. It is a lovely learning experience with a lot of moaning, and ridiculous amounts of cum*

kingmaster1

Quote from: RobyntheWitch on December 08, 2017, 09:48:32 PM
*Nisha and the tentacle monster start to become very acquainted, and Nisha becomes very educated on how giving the tentacle monster race truly is. It is a lovely learning experience with a lot of moaning, and ridiculous amounts of cum*

*Camilla records the historic meeting with increasing glee*

Heady Dionysus

Okay, sorry for the wait!  Lot's of digging around and stuff.  It's been tough, that's for sure.  Here's the finalists, who can proceed to the OOC page and post up your characters on the char sheets page.

Callie Del Noire
Hexed
indarkestknight
kingmaster1
Muse
Zaer Darkwail (Inquisitor)

A big thanks to everyone for your participation and awesome characters submitted.  In case anyone has to absent themselves during the early course of the game, I might get in touch.

Again, thanks for the unexpectedly huge interest!
Discord ID: Heady Dionysus#8726

Re Z L

A&A

RobyntheWitch

Congrats everyone! Have a blast and be the best pirates you can be! Camilla, be the jiggliest pirate for the both of us!

Vergil Tanner

...well that's disappointing. :C

Oh well. Have fun, everybody.

kingmaster1

Quote from: RobyntheWitch on December 08, 2017, 10:18:41 PM
Congrats everyone! Have a blast and be the best pirates you can be! Camilla, be the jiggliest pirate for the both of us!

*Sobs* nooooooooooo ;-;

I was so hoping we'd both get picked :(

RobyntheWitch

kingmaster1

Vergil Tanner

Thanks for adding me as an afterthought :P :P

Seriously, though, don't worry! I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun :D Plunder some juicy booty for me and Arri! :P

kingmaster1

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on December 08, 2017, 11:10:02 PM
Thanks for adding me as an afterthought :P :P

Seriously, though, don't worry! I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun :D Plunder some juicy booty for me and Arri! :P

I'll plunder so much! ;-;