The dividing line

Started by Cayenne, January 25, 2008, 06:50:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cayenne

"From the story of the great war, when those blessed by the goddess, pushed the damned deep into the hellish forest, where they were forced to embrace their wicked nature and become what they truly were.  From that day forward, as we became of age, we have a piece of our animalistic nature removed"

"This marks the coming of age, and separates the feral nature of youth, with the first civilized steps into adulthood and for many of you, this date is arriving quickly, and I should tell you, there has never been a case of a child missing his or her ceremony, in all our long history!"

The story of the great war represents the battle between the animalistic peoples of the Peltians, and those of the Nudians, with more humanoid appearances.  During this time, many lives were lost, until finally, to end the bloodshed, and loss of their people, the Peltians escaped into the forest, where they were forced, to become more feral to survive, in the dangers of an untamed environment.

As a way to  further differentiate themselves from the defeated Peltians, the Nudians begun the practise of removing the tails from the children, as they moved into adulthood. This symbolized their victory over the beast-like race of the Peltians, and further distinguished the difference between the adults, of whom were expected to be in control of their natures, and the children, whose very mood could read off the sway and twist of their tails.

There  exists other, smaller divisions as well, Felidae clans (Feline) and Canis clans (Canine) have long been known to have sourness between them, and while the differences are remarkably small within the race Nudians, prejudice still breeds within them. There is also knowledge of Nudians who have had children with fur covering their entire bodies, and those children a sent into the forest, where, it is assumed they meet their quick and untimely deaths.

So the premise is, that the unthinkable happens, and at least two individuals miss their ceremony.

So I figure there will be parts for at least three people.. maybe more..though I'd like to hear peoples thoughts (Parts as in, Feral Furry Peltians and Nudians and such) I thought I'd take a peek to see what people think.. I am semi saving one spot for someone.. though!

So..here goes!
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Sabby

I love it :) what kind of roles are available?

Serenity Vixen

Oh!!  I want to play the catgirl who misses her ceremony
Can't imagine letting my beautiful tail be cut off :P
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Stevej101

Hmmm...cut tails...I have the picture of the humanoid doberman :)

Is this strictly a combat type thing or will there be a chance for some other ummm, entertainment :)
"But I like it in the gutter, its dark and warm and I meet all sorts of interesting people."

Ons and Offs

Serenity Vixen

I get the feeling there will be at least an element of "Romeo and Juliet" going on here :P
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Cayenne

It isn't really about combat, or anything!  It is about Adventure, and love, and society, and sex, and danger....

There are plenty of parts open, if you can think of something you think would add to the story (Be that an elder of Nudian, Feral Peltian,or otherwise!) It is mostly about interactions between peoples and such!
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Stevej101

well ok then, I'll play the part of a Nudian, (if I am reading this right that's the more human race).  I like my first idea of the Doberman with the cut tail and all.

I'll be the classic 'bad boy' act, loving the bad girls, but the good girls are more fun :)
"But I like it in the gutter, its dark and warm and I meet all sorts of interesting people."

Ons and Offs

Serenity Vixen

Steve just likes corrupting good girls like me :P

Stevej101

one of my favorite pasttimes.  If I cannot corrupt them I tell them I have some candy in my van :D

Ons and Offs

Cayenne

ONs & OFF

Cayenne

I think there might be enough to get going, three would be a good start, I think I see a plot forming in my head! If I play Canis girl, and Serenity runs a Felidae, and Steve does a Canis..~

Seeing as children are supposed to obey their elders, and girls with tails after their coming of age would be placed in a odd sort of predicament, where there was no previous case of it, so they would still be treated like children, whose opinion, and rights aren't the same as an adult.  So if  Steves Canis had an attraction for my Canis, and found out that my character loved a Felidae. well... yeah, I think there would be plenty of plot..~

ONs & OFF

Stevej101

could end up giving a new meaning to 'getting along like cats and dogs' :)

Ons and Offs

Serenity Vixen

Or at least cat and dogs :P

Stevej101

waits ever so patiently for the link for this one.

where is it??!!    :)

Patience is a virtue, I have never claimed to be virtious

Ons and Offs

Zephyrys

Hmmm, is it already too late to express interest?  And if so, would you accept a nudian child who was born furred, left in the forest to die but somehow made it to maturity anyway?  Her 'territory' would be near the fringe of the wilds, watching the activities of her nearby folk but unable to make an appearance to them... perhaps has a few friends in secret....

If not, I have other ideas....
Always smile.  People will wonder what you're up to.  =)

Cayenne

The Dividing Line is drawn

Thank you to everyone who posted interest, hopefully we can make something fun!

ONs & OFF