Interest check: 7th Sea, or similar?

Started by HairyHeretic, March 23, 2008, 06:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HairyHeretic

The last few weeks I've gotten into the mood for some swashbuckling, but don't really have an outlet for it. None of the games on RPoL are currently looking new players, so I thought I might toss the idea out here and see what interest there is.

I have a Vestenmannavnjar looking for trouble to get himself into. Anyone care to join him?

7th Sea would suit well as I've played before and have some familiarity with the world, and I'd be happy with either system or freeform.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Muse

A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

HairyHeretic

Sure, but we'd need someone willing to GM the thing first.

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Rayve13

If there's a GM, I'm an interested player. Been awhile since I did 7th Sea.

HairyHeretic

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Arete

Have a Vodacce in mind, or an Eisen. But as I said in another thread, I'm not in the mood to GM a game right now. Maybe once I free up alittle more time, it'll be cool. Though I'm more adament about being a player.

HairyHeretic

I've never run 7th Sea, but want to play this particular character concept I came up with. I'm kinda taking a break from GMing as well, as I recently wrapped up a 3 year L5R campaign.

Cattle die, kinsmen die