Guilty or not guilty

Started by stormkitten, April 19, 2009, 05:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Samantha

Guilty, I appreciate all those who I find attractive, doesn't mean I'll hit on them or anything though.

Ever been caught masturbating?
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love... and to be loved in return. ~Moulin Rouge~

~Ons and Offs~
 Here is the link to my O/O thread please take a look if you're interested in writing with me. I will say that long-lasting role plays are my favorite, and romances.

If you are interested in roleplaying, please send me a private message so we can chat more!

I look forward to hearing from you!

[/url]

Aequitas Quo

Not guilty. As far as I know. :P

Ever been watched masturbating?

Avi

Guilty. >_>  My girlfriend likes to watch. :P

Ever watched someone else masturbate?
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

Blitzy

Guilty. Oh thank god for webcams.. Mm...

Ever thought about getting drunk so you could hit on a friend you'd never hit on sober?
One on One stories on hold currently. Apologies to my writing partners.

Aequitas Quo

Guilty. Thought about it and nearly did so. I was only tipsy though, and we were with some other friends, including my best friend and her older brother so I kept myself from doing it. haha.

Ever flirt with a friend, just playfully and they took it seriously?

Blitzy

Guilty...

Ever flirted seriously and your friend thought it was playful?

Aequitas Quo

Guilty and depressing. :( haha.

Ever flirt with someone and was ignored?

Keaira

Guilty and I was unbelievably embarrassed.

Ever mix up your current significant other's name with that of an ex?
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

simba

guilty, but after she did it to me!

ever tried to ask out a gorgeous girl/guy and been turned down?

Keaira

Guilty, but then he asked me out a few days later.. Only lasted two weeks that stupid cheating raffanaffablahrah (lol)

Ever stayed up all night watching reruns of shows from the 90s
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Blitzy

Not Guilty.

Ever been caught jamming out embarrassingly to a song by someone in the car next to you?

Aequitas Quo

Guilty. Haha.

Ever been caught jamming out embarrassingly at home when you thought you were alone?

Mistress Maro

Guilty. xD

Every caught someone embarrassingly jamming out at home?
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Avi

Guilty.  Not necessarily jamming out, but I came home to my mom singing some Beatles songs really loud. :P

Ever gone to a karaoke bar on a dare?
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

Blitzy

Not guilty. >_> They're fun.

Ever begged your parents for a puppy and they just laughed at you?

TheLegionary

Not guilty.

Ever undersigned something that you were not supposed to because you were not the person indicated below?

CandyLips

Guilty... My current boss is "too busy" to sign anything

Ever was so cold at night that you stole ALL of the blanket from your partner?

Avis habilis

Guilty, apparently every damn night.

Ever been thrown out of bed for snoring too loudly?

LadySky

Sort of Guilty -- I don't really snore much but I grind my teeth. If I am very stressed I can grind so loudly you can hear me from rooms away. My ex used to make me go sleep in the guest room when I got really bad.

Ever been so jealous of your bed partners ability to sleep that you woke them up just to be mean?
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Blitzy

Sooooooooo guilty.

Ever wanted to have a job just because someone you hated did it and you wanted to do it better?

TheLegionary

Completely guilty. I am so ashamed.

Ever taken so much work and noticed later you could not handle it the way you wanted?

Keaira

Guilty and because I found a way to make it all work out everyone has raised their expectations. >.<

Ever claimed that there was a death in the family to get out of work/school.
Oh's and No's

CandyLips

Not Guilty

Ever faked being sick to get out of work JUST so you can sleep in?

Dramen

Not guilty (I have faked being sick to get out of work just to not go to work though)

Have you ever called into work for a real reason and gotten yelled at as if you faked it?

CandyLips

Guilty

Ever found out your partner lives a whole other secret life?