Bookmark Folders

Started by gsptGoddess, February 24, 2012, 11:00:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gsptGoddess

So, I'm not sure if this has been suggested before or if it exists and I'm just incapable of finding it but....

I think the option of Folders in the Bookmarks section would be nice. For those of us who have multiple threads going to one story, and follow that pattern through multiple stories, it would be amazing.

Plus, there may be people out there who simply wish to be more organized.

Any thoughts? Yes'?

I'm so out of order right now and have to stare at my screen for a good few minutes to figure out which thread it is that I need to click. So sad. So very, very sad... )':

jouzinka

Unfortunately at this point it's not possible to file Bookmarks in folders. :-( It was suggested as one of the features for the New CMS, though. ;)
Story status: Not Available
Life Status: Just keep swimming...
Working on: N/A

gsptGoddess

Oooh yay :D I'm just getting tired of trying to weave through it all.

jouzinka

Unfortunately so. :-\ At this point there are some creative ways how to use the forums. ;D Personally I have links to my games in my O&Os and I use the Bookmarks for Mentoring only.

At the top of the boards, there is a Show new replies to your posts link that will fish out only threads that you ever replied to. Also, at the top of each "cloud" (for lack of a better word) is an Unread Posts link that will show only posts unread for that specific cloud. All that, combined with the Ignore Boards option creates (for me) an enormous time-saving way how to browse the forums. Will see what the New CMS system brings. ;D
Story status: Not Available
Life Status: Just keep swimming...
Working on: N/A

gsptGoddess

Hmm I hadn't realized that. I'll have to make use of those tools.