Got a fever! (M for F Characters. CURRENTLY Looking for GMs M or F...)

Started by Iblis121, February 25, 2011, 01:34:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iblis121

Ladies (And Gents if you're one for playing female characters), welcome to the bucket into which my brain pours it's ideas. :] Here you'll find a few of my ideas and such, which can range from anime-type games and fandoms to more serious and realistic RPs.

I'm a generally pleasant, upbeat guy who's very patient with his partners. I'm also kind of a nerd and loves every second of it. As far as my writing goes, I prefer to keep responses between one and three paragraphs of text. I can write much more, and most of the time I do, but one-to-three paragraphs is my comfort zone. Also, make sure I can understand your replies! Ya know how it is. Let's try and make this interesting and fun for the both of us. Now, without further adieu, here are some of my ideas!

Kinks, Cravings, and Curiosities

Submissive Roles - Over my time here on E I've wanted to try to play a submissive male character under a dominate female character for some time. I've done it about once to date and it went well enough, but I'd like to try it a bit more and see how I fare.
Nekos/Anthros - Really wanting a story between a man and a Neko or some sort of anthropomorphic creature. To tie it with the above craving, I also want to do a story as a male Neko/Kemonomimi acting as someone's pet
MalexFuta - I've also been interested in playing a game between a straight male character and a futanari. Though I refuse to play my male characters being screwed anally, there's other things I'm willing to write a male character doing with a Futa...
GMs - I want to try something different. I'd like to try an RP where there is no constant second character, where there is only my character and a world created for him to exist in. VERY interested in this.
Alex in Wonderland - I had this idea for quite some time now, and one time I had a partner putting this idea into action with me, but that hardly got off the ground. I'd really be interested in doing an RP about a male in Wonderland, an RP which could be shorter term smut or a longer term story.

Plots

A Bump In The Night (HumanXGhost/Spirit)

I had a plot developed for this game, but I found it a bit to specific so I tossed it out. Nonetheless, it's something I'm craving. Ideally I'd be playing as a male character, and my partner would be playing a ghost of a woman who's grown attached to him for some reason. They would have complete creative control over the appearance and nature of the ghost. I thought it' be interesting to see how the ghost would mess with him, seeing as it has a paranormal repertoire of abilities. Possession, Invisibility, control over thier own tangibility, things like that. I also thought it'd be interesting to see how a sexual encounter with said ghost would go.

Two-In-One (HumanXHuman)

Two college students meet one day under random circumstances. It's a usual boy-meets-girl scenario. The two meet and find that they have a thing for one another. They go through the motions of your run of the mill couple, and when their relationship is official is when things start to get...weird. Though the boy may not know it, the girl is a package deal, sporting a strong case of Split Personality Disorder and, in effect, a whole separate woman within her subconscious. The girl is well aware of her situation and tries to hide it initially, afraid of scaring the boy off and loosing him. However, after things get a bit out of hand with her second personality one night, the truth comes out. The two..well...three of them work something out.

Totally had this idea after remembering that movie Me, Myself and Irene. Now, the things I'm looking for in the female character are two VERY different personalities. They should be treated almost as though they are two completely separate characters, and the only thing that should be identical between the two personalities is the fact that they want to be with the male character, and the male character wants to be with her/them despite how strange it'd be. This RP is very, VERY open and can go in a number of different directions, both plot wise and as far as sexual material goes. I'd definitely like some discussion before this RP would start.

Her Little Bargaining Chip (HumanX?)

Two kingdoms are at war, and have been for decades. Recent events, however, have made the past years of war look tame in comparison. Knights are dying in droves, and the reigning powers on each side are tiring of the bloodshed. One kingdom, led by a benevolent family, is unsure of what to do to end the violence, as negotiations have all but fallen through. Their enemy, a kingdom lead with an iron fist by a malevolent queen has already begun to take matters into her own hands. She sends her most talented assassins on a mission to kidnap the crown prince of her rivals, and plans to hold him hostage, using him as leverage to end the war in her favor. Of course, she also finds plenty of other uses for her enemy in the meantime.

Now, as you've probably guessed, this would be a Medieval or Fantasy roleplay. I'm looking for someone  willing to play the dominant queen of the enemy kingdom. I'll be playing the role of the prince, whom the queen has captured. He's a strong and proud young man, and therefore not someone who will simply submit to this woman's will. His pride, however, would probably make it much easier to humiliate and humble him. Another thing, you can make the queen however you'd like, but in a fantasy setting, I would prefer if she wasn't human. Hell, she could even be an Orc, if you wanted, provided she wasn't hideous.

General Pairings

Of course, not all good, fun RPs have to be partially thought out already. These pairings are all things I'm willing to RP and discuss with a partner. Don't be shy now!

Parts I'm willing to play in pairings are in bold.

StudentXTeacher
TeacherXTeacher
EmployeeXBoss
BrotherXSister
MotherXSon
HumanXVampire
DemonXHuman
DemonXAngel
HumanXAnthro
HumanXNeko
?X?

These are just vague pairings, of course, and the last one (?X?) applies to pairings I haven't thought up that a partner can approach me with. Chances are if I like it, I'll add it to the list.

Fandoms and Fandom Plots

As far as fandom RPs go (you know, RPing as two characters from a Show/Anime/Game/Book), run your ideas by me, and if I'm acquainted with your RP of interest, we can possibly start something. Here's what I can think of off the top of my head.

Video Games

No More Heroes <3
Castlevania
Pokemon
Soul Calibur
Devil May Cry
Tekken
Street Fighter

I'm also really interested in doing video game crossovers.

Anime

Naruto
Bleach
Soul Eater

I'm sure there's more anime, but I just can't think of any right. I've kinda fallen off the anime wagon over the years x3

Comics

Marvel Universe. Especially Deadpool <3. I'd really love to do a story between Deadpool and Lady Deadpool.
DC Universe

If anything piques your interest, please, don't hesitate to send me a PM. You can post here on the thread as well if you'd like, but I'd prefer a PM.

Iblis121

Updated with "While The Mister's Away" and General Pairings

Iblis121

Updated with "Flowers and Brimstone Alternate Plot", Current Cravings and information on Fandom RPs

DahliaBlossom

I;d be willing to play a demon female with a split personality issue. *Grins*
I'm not the greatest with me being a Dom. But, I can be a severe bitch and one hell of a slave driver if needed. And it can be fun. So! That is up to you, unless you're really seeking a more of a sexually dominating woman. Either way, I always put up one hell of a fight, no matter how soft and cute I can be.  ;)

EDIT: Also, I'll be your sister too or your daughter. Cousin, stepdaughter.. you name it. I'm quite flexible. >-> Student, tutor who gets manipulated.. I've got plenty of ideas to go with your own.

EDIT 2: Also, I'll do the assassin one as well. I do enjoy trying to kill someone. Or some variation there of.

Iblis121

Updated with "Smoke and Mirrors" and added small details to all sections

Iblis121

Updated with "A Bump In The Night" and did a little refining and editing here and there

lenka

Good morning Iblis...

Your, Playing with your Food (HumanXVampire) really appeals to me. I do love a good vamp rp and have been wanting to do one for some time once again.
I would of course include blood play, part mind control(if you are keen?)feeding, obsessive nature and of course everything else in between.
Are you interested in the whole conversion at a later date..that is of course once you fully understand what else lies in this world which you thought you were safe in.

Hit me up if it hasn't already been taken, I also have a few other idea's I'd like to incorporate.

~Len~

Iblis121

Updated with "Dunno which one is Sexier" and my first Fandom Plot.

Iblis121

Litzi

Iblis121

Iblis121

Updated with several fandom RPs and pairings. Clean up of the thread's begun.

Iblis121