A Male Looking For MFF Games. Enter at your own peril!

Started by Darkcide, February 21, 2010, 02:58:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkcide

Hello, this will ideally be my first time playing on the boards so please excuse any stupidity I display! I am looking for two women roleplayers who would like to play any out any of the scenes listed below. I should add that in regards to sexual roleplays I will only play with women playing as women, that is not a slight against anyone nor is it meant to be personal. I just like what I like. I can update this with new scenes when they come to me also without any problems.

-I will post regularly. I can do this more often than I can make it onto messenger for those I've played with through messengers before.
-My posts will be detailed, and quite descriptive. I am open to all sorts of lengths regarding posts, and will submit things in close proximity to the length you use.
-The roles will go on before, and after the sexual acts. So no worries about that.
-I can post several times a day without any worries usually. Especially say today/tonight. I am working from home so no worries.
-Please refer to my Offs/Ons, both are equally helpful into seeing whether you'd like to play with me or not.
-Also, no god-modding. Whatsoever. You will not get it from me, so please don't do it to me.
-I am open to first or third person, you pick which suits you best and I will follow suit.

Bf/Gf/Gf's Best Friend Scene-This scene would involve the gf's best friend moving in with the two of us. She would have recently just gotten out of a bad relationship and little do I know that the two of you are actually quite intimate with one another. You attempt to talk her into including me, but she is very reluctant to be intimate with another man quite so soon. One night, you both get fairly drunk on one of the rare nights I am home. We are watching a movie, and you can't help but start to initiate something.

Vampire Couple/Childe Scene-Basically impossibly cruel vampires decide to corrupt and break a potential childe to add to their stable. The time period can be debated, but the two of us are evil incarnate basically. We observe a seemingly innocent and pure young woman and through manipulation, removing the things important to her and torment we create a vampire who just might exceed our evil. She becomes the polar opposite of what she used to be. Unstable,  violent, very sexual and highly insubordinate.

Gf/Gf/Guy that is being used-Two women are in a relationship, and one is in her first relationship with a woman and having trouble giving up guys completely. So the woman who has been in several of these sorts of relationships decides to try something new, she brings in a male friend and co-worker of hers. Telling her partner that he will be joining them from time to time. Though there are rules set up initially. She is very hesitant about letting him touch her, as he is just a gift for her partner and she doesn't really get involved with men. Jealousy starts to rear its head later in the role.

Cheerleaders/Athlete-In this role the two of you are cheerleaders. (College would most likely work better here.) One of you would be considered the Co-Queen B. You and another young woman pretty much run the squad, while she is more of a bitch you're a bit nicer. The other young woman is new on the squad and far more shy and reserved. You two start to spend more time together and become friends as you try to break her out of her shell. One night you invite her to spend the night, (Initially non-intimate). You forgot that you had actually invited me over that night. I'm a Football Player at the college and we had been flirting quite a bit, we hadn't actually done anything yet so you invited me to visit. Though with the time you'd been spending with your new friend, you forgot all about it and this leads to awkwardness when I show up later that night.

Couple/Exotic Dancer-It is my girlfriend's birthday, and she wants to go to a strip club. Initially I am very reluctant to do this, but agree to it. When we go, it's a bust until we see the most captivating dancer make her way to the stage. After seeing her routine come to an end, my girlfriend forces me to ask the dancer if she'd like to go to a private room with us. When this happens, one thing leads to another and I am sure you can see where this is going. Whether it is done through money, or the dancer being that turned on can be debated.

Rocker/Actresses(Pop Stars or Models)-I would be the frontman for a heavy metal group, always in the center of controversy and known for my womanizing ways. The two of you are equally beautiful and successful (insert careers lol). However both of you are also the most heated of rivals. You detest one another, and will take any chance you can to one up the other. At an A-Lister party I flirt heavily with the both of you, but I am unable to choose which I'd rather pursue due to you two being the goddesses that you are. When I notice the hostility between you two, I decide to try to play mediator and suggest you both go on holiday with me. Unwilling to let the other take ground, you both agree to the trip.

jazz

Quote from: Darkcide on February 21, 2010, 02:58:23 PM

Bf/Gf/Gf's Best Friend Scene-This scene would involve the gf's best friend moving in with the two of us. She would have recently just gotten out of a bad relationship and little do I know that the two of you are actually quite intimate with one another. You attempt to talk her into including me, but she is very reluctant to be intimate with another man quite so soon. One night, you both get fairly on one of the rare nights I am home. We are watching a movie, and you can't help but start to initiate something.

Hi there.  I think I'd be interested in this one
I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul. ~ Pablo Neruda

Darkcide

Hello there! I am fully fine with doing that role, all we need is one more and then we are perfect. I'm curious, which of the two women would you be more keen on playing?

jazz

I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul. ~ Pablo Neruda

Aerona

Darkcide

Awesome! The Bf/Gf/Gf scene? If so I think we just need to get the details hammered out, and then I can start up the thread. Would you two prefer first or third person?

Also please offer descriptions of your character's looks, as well as their name. I will do the same, and pictures can suffice if you'd prefer. 

Name: Bryan Hetsfield
Height: 215 lb
Weight: 6'1"
Ethnicity: African American
Skin Tone: A golden brown, caramel complexion.
Hair: Black, and it is worn fairly short in a fade.
Eye Color: Deep Brown
Facial Features: Straight White Teeth, Full Lips, A well groomed goatee/moustache.
Build: Muscular, he has broad shoulders and a clearly defined abdomen. A rather large member in terms of size. His waist would be relatively narrow. Defined arms.
Notable Features: A tattoo on his right bicep. It reads Refuse/Resist.

Duchess

QuoteRocker/Actresses(Pop Stars or Models)-I would be the frontman for a heavy metal group, always in the center of controversy and known for my womanizing ways. The two of you are equally beautiful and successful (insert careers lol). However both of you are also the most heated of rivals. You detest one another, and will take any chance you can to one up the other. At an A-Lister party I flirt heavily with the both of you, but I am unable to choose which I'd rather pursue due to you two being the goddesses that you are. When I notice the hostility between you two, I decide to try to play mediator and suggest you both go on holiday with me. Unwilling to let the other take ground, you both agree to the trip.

give me a hint when you have this one running

Darkcide

I will be sure to let you know as soon as I find someone else interested in that one. :)

Aerona

Name: Tamara Kieth
Height: 5' 8"
Weight: 140 lbs
Ethnicity: Middle-Eastern/African/American descent
Skin Tone: Light Carmel
Hair: Long, thick and black, with a wide blonde streak framing her face in the front.
Eye Color: Brown
Facial Features: Thin face, high cheekbones and a slightly convex nose. She has a wide lovely smile.
Build: Curvy and fit. She goes running nearly every day but does like to indulge in junk food. Her body is well-proportioned and there's very little excess fat, but she's by no means thin.
Notable Features: Three piercings on her left ear and two on her right.
Occupation: Assistant photographer, only works when her boss photographs on special occasions.

:D

jazz

Name: Samantha 'Sammi' Spade
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 130lbs
Ethnicity: Irish/American descent
Skin Tone: Fair
Hair: Long, red
Eye Color: Bright green
Facial Features: A few faint freckles across her nose and cheeks, she avoids the sun for that reason so her skin is creamy
Build: Body of a dancer.  She once inspired to be one, but after a car crash, her ankles where never the same
Notable Features: A callalily tatoo on her left shoulder, in memory of her mother Lily
Occupation: Intern at a local TV studio.  She thought it would be a dream job, but half the time she's simply a gopher

Darkcide

I'll be adding new roles throughout the day.

Former Classmates-This would be more of a non-con role, in which the two women would play former classmates of mine. They were the heads of the pack, the two most popular girls in our school. They would make others lives a living hell, mine in particular. That was 5-8 years ago, and now I am a much different person, no longer the nerd I was in Highschool. However I still harbor a grudge, I hire men to abduct the two of you with strict orders not to contaminate you at all. Upon being taken to a private summer home of mine, I intend to repay you both fully for the torment you put me through in school.

Darkcide

Couple/Former Nemesis: The two of us are dating, we've been together for awhile and you've confided all your darkest secrets in me. Most of your demons have been put to rest except for one. Your former best friend from High School who went on to torment you without mercy. She'd put you through hell, and now you intend to pay her back and plan on having me help you. Both of you are very successful now, and you invite her over for dinner to catch up on old times. She's moved past those days, so she thinks nothing of it. Dinner moves along until she is drugged, adn kept hostage. Afterwards you lead the torment on her, and I am basically the muscle for your revenge and helping you out when you request it.

jazz

Quote from: Darkcide on March 06, 2010, 11:05:35 AM
Couple/Former Nemesis: The two of us are dating, we've been together for awhile and you've confided all your darkest secrets in me. Most of your demons have been put to rest except for one. Your former best friend from High School who went on to torment you without mercy. She'd put you through hell, and now you intend to pay her back and plan on having me help you. Both of you are very successful now, and you invite her over for dinner to catch up on old times. She's moved past those days, so she thinks nothing of it. Dinner moves along until she is drugged, adn kept hostage. Afterwards you lead the torment on her, and I am basically the muscle for your revenge and helping you out when you request it.

Sounds sort of dark but interisting...

Darkcide

Two Rivals/Friends + Ex-Bf: The two young dancers were close friends, however a very strong rivalry existed between them. They would constantly try to one up the other. One of the two was currently dealing with a relationship that just ended. It hasn't been easy. She loved him, she may even still have those feelings for him. He however isn't quite so willing to let off that easy. It is Halloween and the two are bored to no ends at a party. They don't know the party was thrown by him and really a tool to get them both in his clutches where he intends to make their Halloween a lot more interesting.

Master + Slave/Slave's Girlfriend: The two women were in a committed relationship that had just started recently. All seemed right in paradise, however little does one know that her girlfriend is secretly someone else. The man and woman knew each other for years, and before she even got with her girlfriend she was a submissive to him and though he allowed her the relationship he wasn't at all willing to release her from their affair. So this has been going on for awhile, eventually her master decides that he wants her girlfriend to join them. Though she is torn between reluctance to do this and excitement at the idea, she relents and arranges the meeting.