Last Poster Wins

Started by Tigataga, January 16, 2014, 02:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mirrah

"Dream... not of what you are... but of what you want to be." - Margulis
Status: Closed. Semi Hiatus. | Have you taken care of yourself today?

Lady Sakura

Mirrah

justme4386

Me want shenanigans too.
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

ChicagoOkie

Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Phantomhive

err no I keep telling ya Okie its all mine.
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Swashbuckler

Phantomhive

There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Swashbuckler

Awwww, so cute when you think you've won...*pinches cheek*

Phantomhive

Aww I love you too Swashy but the win is still mine lol

ChicagoOkie

Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Swashbuckler

ChicagoOkie

I'll tell you too. It's mine.
Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Phantomhive

No way *stashes it in the safe* no combo no win.

ChicagoOkie

That's nice, but that wasn't the win.
Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Phantomhive

It wasnt?? *stashes Okie in the safe too* Now I must have it I won an Okie.

ChicagoOkie

Bangs on the safe and hopes there are some holes in it.
Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Phantomhive

Yes there are holes, you will not die by my hand but the win is mine lol

ChicagoOkie

If I had the win on me.
Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Phantomhive

Well you dont, but there are bara bonds in there with you you can have if you let me keep the win

ChicagoOkie

What good do those do me when I am locked in a safe?
Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Phantomhive

Agree to the terms and I will let you out, theres enough there that the win wont matter.

ChicagoOkie

How do I know they are real?
Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Mirrah

They're totally real. Hides ink stains.

Undine

deftly undoes, breaks, smashes or pries apart any locks to set my Okie free  I don't worry about where the Win is at, if I've got the kilted Okie guy, it's guaranteed I auto-Win  ;)
How to bait for an Undine   My O/O's
  When Undine makes for the deep waters My A/A's 

“‘Unable to perceive the shape of you, I find you all around me. Your presence fills my eyes with your love. It humbles my heart, for you are everywhere.’” ~ Giles, The Shape of Water
My F&S fascinations:  Elegance Wild and Grace Forgotten