Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Episode 3 [Villagers Win]

Started by Xillen, May 24, 2009, 03:09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn Sativus

We all had a little too much to drink last night Eden. I'm sure that with one of our villagers being... taken from us in such a way, we will consider with more thought before allowing the drink to go to our heads.
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Nadir

Oh, and my vote goes to Kipoc. He's a good guy! (I thought I'd said it...)

Xillen

Sheriff election votes:
  • Trieste - 3 votes: Saffron, Avi, Rhapsody
  • Marguerite - 3 votes: Josietta, Desan, Greenthorn
  • Kipoc - 2 votes: Marguerite, Eden
  • Desan - 1 vote: Daylily
  • Eden - 1 vote: Pianoman
  • Josietta - 1 vote: Mannik
  • Avi
  • Daylily
  • Dragoondawg
  • Elenisil
  • Elunari
  • Emmaline
  • Galatine
  • Greenthorn
  • Ladysky
  • Mannik
  • Pianoman
  • Rhapsody
  • Ryieahna
  • Ryven
  • Saffron
  • Scott
  • Yomamaween

Not yet voted: Dragoondawg, Elenisil, Elunari, Emmaline, Galatine, Kipoc, Ladysky, Ryieahna, Ryven, Scott, Trieste, Yomamaween.

Remaining Roles:
  • 10 Peasants
  • 2 Soulmates
  • 1 Hunter
  • 1 Alchemist
  • 1 Seer
  • 1 Guardian
  • 1 Healer
  • 6 Werewolves

LadySky

LadySky grumbled and moaned as she slowly came awake. Holding her head she cursed her drunken stupor and quickly glanced to the bed to make sure no surprise visitor was with her. She sighed gratefully as she realized her dreams of hot sex with her very own hut-boy had been just that, dreams. Her last village had ran her out of town for bedding to many of the servants.

She could hear the commotion in the village and being a nosy gossip she quickly washed and dressed and made her way to the crowd that had gathered. Upon seeing the remains of Kaz she dropped to her knees and prayed she would not faint.

LadySky did not know her fellow villagers very well and she was so confused after listening to all the bickering and arguing. With a worried frown upon her little face she made her way to the ballot box.

"I vote for Kipoc." she whispered and made her way to the dress shop to open for the day.

Little did everyone know her vote was based on Kipoc having been her hut-boy in last nights dream...
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Greenthorn

Greenthorn stumbled out of her house choking and waving a hand in front of her face. 

"What the hell did those sheep eat yesterday??"

She reached into the box of votes and found hers.  With a piece of charcoal she crossed out Marguerite's name and put in Kipoc's.

"This has nothing to do with chaps, I swear!"

She then goes back toward her house to light ten boxes of matches in the hopes of getting rid of the smell.

Desan

He blinks a couple times, watching the debate between Saffron and Rhapsody. The news of Kaz's death was quite grim indeed and after Desan heard of the event in his own time, he had decided to make stay in this village and lend out any asistance he could. Thankfully, with his powers, he was able to scry on anyone he chose to, which he used to his advantage.

Turning to rhapsody his face turns grim.

"I am the seer of this town. People have come to me when in need of spiritual guidance and spiritual readings. I've come to a revelation last night. Instead of seeing you sleeping..I saw you in Kaz's hut last night!! Something everyone should know about." He points his staff at Rhapsody. "My revelations have told me that she is a werewolf!" He says, wishing the staff was silver with a pointed tip. "She was walking around in Kaz's hut last night!"

And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.

Trieste

Leaps of faith are incredibly impressive, but I'm personally more inclined to put my faith in Saffron.

* Trieste smiles.

Greenthorn

Greenthorn raises an eyebrow at Desan.  "Surely a seer would not make him or herself known publicly because the werewolves would have their first target; therefore, I do not believe you are the seer."

Trieste

Quote from: Greenthorn on May 27, 2009, 07:41:57 PM
Greenthorn raises an eyebrow at Desan.  "Surely a seer would not make him or herself known publicly because the werewolves would have their first target; therefore, I do not believe you are the seer."

This was pretty much my train of thought. I'm sorry, Desan, but I don't believe you, and I hope the wolves don't either. If you don't die tonight at the hands of the wolves, it's likely that you are one, with an admission like that.

It does make me question your vote for Sheriff.

Rhapsody

She blinks, then shakes her head sadly.  "I think you got too deep into the punch last night, my friend.  I agree with Greenthorn in this respect; you just signed your death warrant, if the true werewolves believe you are who you say you are.  So you're either an idiot, or a liar.  Which one is it?"
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.

Kip

Kipoc looked around at his fellow villagers, utterly bewildered by the outbreak of paranoia that resulted from the discovery of Kaz's bloody body.  Nervous, unsure and rather emotional at the lost of his friend, he tried to make sense of what everyone was saying.

Failing, he waved a hand in the general direction of one of the villagers.  "I vote for Marguerite.  I find it hard to believe anyone here would be capable of what happened last night, least of all her."

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

pianoman7117

I agree, surely we shouldn't repeat the witchhunt trials of Salem Mass, now shall we...

Marguerite

Marguerite looked over to Kipoc, glad to see her hutboy was fine though he needed to give back her spatula. The male ran off with it and she had to use a skillet to bring the sheep back into their side of the hut. "How about you hand over my spatula since I am making pancakes later?," she questioned, pondering and then looking to Piano, "True, though we must not go out into the streets and such without a least a partner. Buddy up, I say."
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

LadySky

LadySky continues to sew Kipoc & pianoman7117's new assless chaps and shakes her head sadly.....

How quickly everyone becomes a stranger she realizes with a heavy heart....
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Autumn Sativus

Saffron watches Desan curiously as he admits such a thing, her palm raising to her face slowly. "You should not admit such a thing with those... things... present. If you are our seer, then we may not have your knowledge, the will try to take it away. If you are not, we may learn of it soon... A bad idea to admit so quickly that you may have such important information."
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Yomamaween

Yoma grumbles and pulls up her panties after wandering aimlessly from the bathroom.  She checks for spoiled milk, taking a deep drink and then murmuring at the lukewarm ickyness.  "Yick...goat..."  She smooth her skirts and joins in the voting mass. 

"I'd like to vote for Kipoc...He seems to know what he's doing...and he's humble"  She smiles, leaning back and looking pleasantly at his derriere. 

"I'd like to suggest the town get some better cows...warm Goat milk isn't as good as cow's..."  She smiled,making funny faces as she tries to be rid of the taste in her mouth.

Greenthorn

Quote from: Marguerite on May 27, 2009, 07:51:23 PM
Marguerite looked over to Kipoc, glad to see her hutboy was fine though he needed to give back her spatula. The male ran off with it and she had to use a skillet to bring the sheep back into their side of the hut. "How about you hand over my spatula since I am making pancakes later?," she questioned, pondering and then looking to Piano, "True, though we must not go out into the streets and such without a least a partner. Buddy up, I say."

"Buddy up? Are you crazy woman?!?" Greenthorn said with a scowl.  "Only the werewolves and them darn soulmates get to buddy up!  I trust no one!"

Galatine

"AH! My grapes!"

Galatine surveys the carnage brought upon his grapes by the bloody hoofed sheep as it went through his vineyard. He ponders whether he can get away with slaughtering the stupid thing while everyone is away. Mutton for dinner. Yum. After a few mouthwatering moments though he decides against it. There IS a murderer on the loose after all. Had to be. There is no such thing as werewolves after all.

"Hrm...... I believe I will vote for Marguerite. And I'm sorry Desan, but...a seer? There's no such thing. There are those very nice mushrooms at the edge of town though....you can get visions from those but I don't think that counts as seeing the future."

Ryieahna

Ryieahna watched the scene, a bit confused at the entire situation.  She would have to buy another bookshelf...then again maybe just some large rocks...lots and lots of large rocks. 

She considered the contenders.  There was really no one she could trust, but she knew there were people she trusted less than others.  "I vote for Kipoc."  Out of the chosen he seemed the least suspicious. 

She turned from the scene and began collecting her rocks.

The Dark Raven

As she has already cast her vote, she goes looking for those tasty mushrooms Galatine is going on about.  "Anyone for some Mushrooms, Tomatoes, Bacon, and Tea?  I'm off for second breakfast...."

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

elenisil

Hearing the commotion outside, villagers’ voices raised in argument. Elenisil stood up and stretched trying to get the kinks out of her stiff body. She joined the crowd, shocked that Kaz had been murdered. Accusation flying over who was who and which villager would make a good sheriff, she weighed her options. “I vote for Marguerite,” she said quietly.

Marguerite

Quote from: Greenthorn on May 27, 2009, 07:56:34 PM
"Buddy up? Are you crazy woman?!?" Greenthorn said with a scowl.  "Only the werewolves and them darn soulmates get to buddy up!  I trust no one!"

Marguerite wanted to hit GT with the skillet but mostly with the spatula thought Kip had yet to hand over the spatula. She wondered where exactly he hid her spatula because she wanted to make those pancakes. "The buddy system as in at night if you really have to be somewhere, at least take someone with you though I rather take a sheep over you GT if you think you are brave enough to be out there in the woods," she explained, shaking her head at her. "Plus I bet you cannot handle yourself and will be all over Kip if you were left alone with him," she teased.

Trieste

Yeeees, load yourself up with a buddy. Don't forget to bare your throat to them.

Marguerite

Quote from: Trieste on May 27, 2009, 08:22:59 PM
Yeeees, load yourself up with a buddy. Don't forget to bare your throat to them.

Then tell me what you think should happen to protect this village from the curse?

Trieste

I think we should kill the wolves before they kill us.