On Golden Pond - Water Sports Instruction. Still recruiting staff and students

Started by Chrystal, September 26, 2011, 07:24:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ophelia Jaxon

ζ ·· The Ideas ·· The Kinks ·· The Apologies ·· The Rabbit Hole ·· ζ
come get a little crazy wicked with me...

rahatngt

Interested to play a Dom straight male. I'm not too much into diaper or catheter actually but the rest sounds real good ;)
If it would work then I will discuss prospective ideas for my character. Thanks.

Chrystal

Quote from: Caehlim on October 09, 2011, 09:03:17 PM
I could play a gay male student as well, but unless there's another male Dom I'd just be playing with myself.

Probably not a great plan.... Let's see how it goes.

Quote from: Ophelia Jaxon on October 13, 2011, 05:52:44 AM
Any need for a bi sub student? Xx

Hi Ophelia, babe. absolutely. Plenty of room for students. I was hoping you might stop by ;)

Quote from: rahatngt on October 13, 2011, 08:12:12 AM
Interested to play a Dom straight male. I'm not too much into diaper or catheter actually but the rest sounds real good ;)
If it would work then I will discuss prospective ideas for my character. Thanks.

Hey there. I can take a straight student, but all staff must be bisexual to a certain extent. Equally, I can take a dominant student, but as I pointed out, you will miss out on a good part of the training if you are exclusively dominant. Being switch is much more fun.... *giggles*

The whole idea of the centre is that the different aspects of the training are mostly optional. Students are there by choice, after all, so you are free to chose which sessions to attend. If you wish to be staff, you will need to work with any male students in your instruction group.

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Chrystal

Would all interested players please post in the OOC thread as a matter of urgency? I wish to see how many of the first responders are still in, so I can get this going!

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Ophelia Jaxon

Quote from: Chrystal on October 13, 2011, 02:11:22 PM

Hi Ophelia, babe. absolutely. Plenty of room for students. I was hoping you might stop by ;)

I'd've been here sooner, but I don't normally look for groups x
ζ ·· The Ideas ·· The Kinks ·· The Apologies ·· The Rabbit Hole ·· ζ
come get a little crazy wicked with me...

Medo

Hello!

I'm still interested! So come on..lets try this one more time! :)

Chrystal

I'm bumping this. It's been a long time since I originally had the idea, and I've learned a fair bit about GM-ing since then.

Going to give it another go.

elfguy

Ahh I remember this thread, but sadly I think it never got off the ground? I would be willing to try it out. I'm not that used to water sports, only did it in one or two RPs before, but I do enjoy the idea of losing control of your bladder and being forced to pee, maybe even because of physical abuse? Like a punch to the right place in the abdomen leading to... you know.

Anyways I would probably play a switch girl.
----

rahatngt

Not been a good group game player lately but I might find this interesting.

Geeklet