News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Deadly Winds - Interest check

Started by persephone325, October 18, 2013, 03:02:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

persephone325

Ninjas.

The name itself makes one picture an assassin clad in all black; silent and deadly. Killing with fatal accuracy and disappearing in a cloud of smoke. As quickly as they appear, they are gone without a trace. No one knows where they come from, and no one knows where they go.

Select few are fit to earn the title of 'ninja'. Those few are trained here, at the secretive Deadly Winds Academy. Even fewer can make it through the entire year. Strong bodies and strong minds are necessary to perservere. Out of the shadows of their former selves, they emerge as new beings.

They emerge as ninja.

As of now, I have this basic idea, and some plot points that will happen during the course of the game. Should this generate enough interest, I will create a character sheet (will need students and teachers), and I will probably need a co-GM.

But I'll warn you now. Picking a co-GM will be a process, and I will be picky.

If this game gets off the ground, then I would like people to post at least 2 well formed paragraphs in their responses. It's not that hard.

Anyway, we'll cross more bridges when we come to them. Anyone interested?

PM character sheets to me, please!

Student CS

[float=left]IMG CODE HERE[/float][b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b] (Students must be at least 18 to enroll or be recruited. No younger. Meaning, your character cannot be 18 and be a second year. They can always start later, but not earlier. A 22 year old could be a first year.)
[b]Orientation:[/b] (Possibly not needed, but just in case.)
[b]Year:[/b] (There are 6 years of training.)
[b]Appearance:[/b] (Anything we can't tell from the picture. Scars, tattoos, piercings, birthmarks, etc.)
[b]Personality:[/b] (A good paragraph here.)
[b]History:[/b] (At least 2 paragraphs here. More is better.)

Teacher CS

[float=left]IMG CODE HERE[/float][b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b] (Teachers must be 25 or older.)
[b]Orientation:[/b] (Possibly not needed, but just in case.)
[b]Specialty:[/b] (What their area of expertise is in regards to training students. Martial arts, defensive weapons, offensive weapons, etc.)
[b]Appearance:[/b] (Anything we can't tell from the picture. Scars, tattoos, piercings, birthmarks, etc.)
[b]Personality:[/b] (A good paragraph here.)
[b]History:[/b] (At least 3 paragraphs here. More is better.)
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

xPeachyPuff

Also extremely interested.

- Rainbow

persephone325

Glad to see some interest! I'm hoping to get a few more people interested before I put up a character sheet.
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

TheHangedOne

Interested, both as a player and co-gm. Even if I don't fit as co-gm, I'd still be interested as a player.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

MzHyde

I'm interested.

Also, is this set in modern times or in a fantasy setting?

Shadow879

Interested.

I second MzHyde's question.

Need to flex my roleplay muscles(they've atrophied from months of disuse) and kick my muse in the ass and make her work :D
Never back down, never look back.

How to make love to the Dark

persephone325

Quote from: MzHyde on October 19, 2013, 08:05:21 PM
I'm interested.

Also, is this set in modern times or in a fantasy setting?

Ah. Sorry. Didn't see this until now.

I was thinking it would probably be more fun in a fantasy type setting. It would allow you guys more freedom with abilities and such.

Now that there's 5 people interested, I'll get the character sheets up tomorrow. One for students, one for teachers.
I don't know.

Shadow879

Mmmmmmm, student, here I come.

BTW I LOVE your avatar, persephone.

persephone325

Quote from: Shadow879 on October 20, 2013, 02:45:36 AM
Mmmmmmm, student, here I come.

BTW I LOVE your avatar, persephone.

Thank you! Oreo found it for me. :-)
I don't know.

AndyZ

If it's fantasy setting, I'm considering the concept of shadow magic.  Mostly three-dimensional shadow substance but with some teleportational abilities if it's dark enough, and it gets all shiny and easily noticeable if exposed to bright light.  (I'm thinking a PVC catsuit for the picture.)  Does that sound like it'd fit the theme?
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

persephone325

Quote from: AndyZ on October 20, 2013, 03:02:30 AM
If it's fantasy setting, I'm considering the concept of shadow magic.  Mostly three-dimensional shadow substance but with some teleportational abilities if it's dark enough, and it gets all shiny and easily noticeable if exposed to bright light.  (I'm thinking a PVC catsuit for the picture.)  Does that sound like it'd fit the theme?

Sounds fine to me, at the moment.

If you guys are getting your characters ready in your head, I just want to let you know that one aspect of the character sheet will be what year they are. Akin to high school years. (Freshman, sophomore, etc.) But not labeled exactly like that. It'll be more like 1st year, 2nd year and so on.
I don't know.

persephone325

Character sheets are up. Please PM them to me.
I don't know.

Shadow879

What type of characters need we submit? Pictures in particular. Need they be japanese? Or can we submit white-looking characters? What about anime pictures?

persephone325

Quote from: Shadow879 on October 20, 2013, 10:08:41 PM
What type of characters need we submit? Pictures in particular. Need they be japanese? Or can we submit white-looking characters? What about anime pictures?

They can be any race you would like (human-wise), and as long as the picture looks realistic, I don't mind you using it. If you submit a picture of someone with those huge anime stereotype eyes, really tiny lips and unrealistically proportioned bodies, I'm gonna ask you to find a better picture. lol

Oh yes. I just had to make an edit to the CS (nothing major, just clarification) about years and age. I realized I might not have explained that part well enough. Hopefully it makes sense now.

I'll be posting sheets up as I receive them.
I don't know.

MzHyde

persephone325

Just waiting for character sheets.
I don't know.

TheHangedOne

Sorry. I'm going to have to drop out.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

persephone325

I don't know.

MzHyde

persephone325

Quote from: MzHyde on October 22, 2013, 12:48:59 AM
I sent one in.

You did?? I'll recheck my messages in case I missed it.
I don't know.

AndyZ