Previous topic - Next topic

Demigod1945

Quote from: Cascalence on July 23, 2013, 12:44:42 PM
*has sulfuric acid*  *is plotting much destruction and murder*
How so?

EndofDivine

Quote from: Cascalence on July 23, 2013, 12:44:42 PM
*has sulfuric acid*  *is plotting much destruction and murder*

Ah! We've angered the mama bear! Abort operation tease her boyfriend! Abort!

Demigod1945

Quote from: EndofDivine on July 23, 2013, 12:56:49 PM
She shouldn't have anything to be angry about lol.

Cascalence

Quote from: EndofDivine on July 23, 2013, 12:56:49 PM

Quote from: Demigod1945 on July 23, 2013, 01:08:32 PM
She shouldn't have anything to be angry about lol.
>>
*dumps entire flagon of acid on Demi*
I love the sound of someone turning into a pile of melty goo~~~
Casca's O/O's--A work in progress

Demigod1945

*Skin tingles a little*
That tickled, but seriously nothing to be mad about. Nor to pour acid  that on someone who isn't affected by it.

Cascalence

Quote from: Demigod1945 on July 23, 2013, 01:16:05 PM
*Skin tingles a little*
That tickled, but seriously nothing to be mad about. Nor to pour acid  that on someone who isn't affected by it.
Whatever, Demi.  I have nothing further to say to you.

EndofDivine

Quote from: Cascalence on July 23, 2013, 01:10:59 PM
>>
*dumps entire flagon of acid on Demi*
I love the sound of someone turning into a pile of melty goo~~~

Well, at least Demi took one for the team...and by team I mean me.

But anyway, I'm sorry if I upset either one of you. I forget music is a lot like religion and politics sometimes...a lot of really strong opinions. You guys are smart enough to know what you like and I'm not trying to convert you or tell you you're wrong.

So umm...friends forever?

Demigod1945

Quote from: Cascalence on July 23, 2013, 01:17:38 PM
Whatever, Demi.  I have nothing further to say to you.
Ok, that's cool. See ya later.

Quote from: EndofDivine on July 23, 2013, 01:43:37 PM
Well, at least Demi took one for the team...and by team I mean me.

But anyway, I'm sorry if I upset either one of you. I forget music is a lot like religion and politics sometimes...a lot of really strong opinions. You guys are smart enough to know what you like and I'm not trying to convert you or tell you you're wrong.

So umm...friends forever?
You didn't insult anyone, at least I don't believe you did. So if someone is upset, I have no idea they would be.

Demigod1945

I know Cas doesn't want to speak to me, even though I don't know why, I'm thinking that you might want to post Cas, since I did include Karen in one of my posts.

EndofDivine

Quote from: Demigod1945 on July 23, 2013, 01:45:15 PM
Ok, that's cool. See ya later.
You didn't insult anyone, at least I don't believe you did. So if someone is upset, I have no idea they would be.

*facepalm*

Sigh...Demi...

We really need to sit down and work on those people skills. "I don't think you should be angry so stop being angry" is extremely condescending.

Demigod1945

Also, to everyone, I have friend who I showed this website too, I don't believe he wants to actually participate, but he did ask me if I could create a character for him, and I would do something similar to what Cas does with Penelope and Karen. So what does everyone think of that?

Demigod1945

Quote from: EndofDivine on July 23, 2013, 01:52:51 PM
*facepalm*

Sigh...Demi...

We really need to sit down and work on those people skills. "I don't think you should be angry so stop being angry" is extremely condescending.
Hey now, we don't need to work on anything. See now you've made someone upset for sure. 

Batman4560

I love Bon-Jovi. He cancelled his concert in Ohio.....

Demigod1945

It looks like just about everybody got offline, never thought I would see the day.

EndofDivine

Hey Zaniel, glad to see you decided to drop by. Anyway to answer your question, now would be a pretty good time to join in from a story standpoint. It's lunch time so it should be easy for your character to just be part of the crowd and you can jump in and start interacting with everyone else. I think all we really need from you is a character sheet...just fill out all the stuff below and get it back to us. Most of us are either students or teachers in the school but if you have another idea we can probably make that work too.

Alias:
Sexuality:
Played By:
Known relatives:
Professions:
Role at school:
Mutation (Powers):
Special Skill or training:
Appearance (can be a picture or a description, whichever works for you):
Background:

Batman4560

Look at divine taking charge. Good to see I am not needed to run this thing at all. Thats good considering....

Cascalence

Quote from: Batman4560 on July 23, 2013, 09:28:56 PM
Look at divine taking charge. Good to see I am not needed to run this thing at all. Thats good considering....
Yar.

Hello Zaniel!  Sorry I wasn't here to greet you as well, but yes, we are always accepting new members.  If you have any questions, just post them, and we'll help you along!

EndofDivine

Well, he's new and he wanted someone to help him out so I invited him here. He seems nice enough so I didn't think anyone would mind, especially since we've always had a sort of "the more the merrier" outlook. *puppy dog eyes* Can we keep him? I promise I'll feed him and walk him!

Quote from: Batman4560 on July 23, 2013, 09:28:56 PM
Thats good considering....

This worries me. What's going on?

Cascalence

>>...Batman is in 30 rps, Divine, remember?  Btw, about earlier, I've cooled off a bit, and I'm definitely not upset with you.  I know you were just teasing.
But I am concerned...are you really okay with the fact that your char was essentially god-modded?  I mean, pping is one thing, but god modding is another, and I'm...honestly, I'm a little outraged on your behalf, and am surprised you chose to go with it.  Had it been my char, I would not have gone with it at all.  I would've disregarded it and moved on with what I was doing.
I mean, part of your char's past, part of who she is, was just stripped away.

Batman4560

Don't worry I am not leaving and I am actually thinking about cutting back on my games so that I can try to post more here but I have been thinkin about what I wanted to do with Shaw.

EndofDivine

Geez...poor batman. 30 girlfriends and he still finds time to fight crime...

And thanks Cas. I've got a really sarcastic sense of humor and I let it get out of hand sometimes. Glad you don't take anything personally. To be honest, it did bother me...and the only reason I went with it was because he said it wasn't meant to be permanent. I'd probably be right there with you if it was...I really prefer flawed characters and taking away one of her biggest ones would kill my fun. And I really just wanted to keep this moving so I didn't really bother protesting as much as I might have in a different game.

Out of curiosity though, what is PPing? Never heard that one before.

Batman4560

Now that you mention it I have no idea what PPing is either..

Cascalence

Quote from: EndofDivine on July 23, 2013, 10:05:04 PM

And thanks Cas. I've got a really sarcastic sense of humor and I let it get out of hand sometimes. Glad you don't take anything personally. To be honest, it did bother me...and the only reason I went with it was because he said it wasn't meant to be permanent. I'd probably be right there with you if it was...I really prefer flawed characters and taking away one of her biggest ones would kill my fun. And I really just wanted to keep this moving so I didn't really bother protesting as much as I might have in a different game.

Powerplaying.  Like how I moved Demi's char to the infirmary the other day.
Or how he moved Karen in his earlier post.
Typically, you should have the other person's express permission to pp their char, unless they've been offline for so long and are in the way of progressing the rp.
Which is why I've yet to post.  My char was not in the way of progressing the rp and was drawn into Demi's post needlessly.  I still need to cool off just a tad bit more before I post there, so that I respond appropriately.  All I can say is, at least he didn't make Karen act all ooc-ish.

Demigod1945

Quote from: Cascalence on July 23, 2013, 09:42:03 PM
But I am concerned...are you really okay with the fact that your char was essentially god-modded?  I mean, pping is one thing, but god modding is another, and I'm...honestly, I'm a little outraged on your behalf, and am surprised you chose to go with it.  Had it been my char, I would not have gone with it at all.  I would've disregarded it and moved on with what I was doing.
I mean, part of your char's past, part of who she is, was just stripped away.
WOW WOW WOW. That's god modding? Well I did NOT realize that. Also it wasn't stripped. Just saying. But now I'm concerned. If I god modded, I had no intention of doing so.
Quote from: Cascalence on July 23, 2013, 10:13:36 PM
Powerplaying.  Like how I moved Demi's char to the infirmary the other day.
Or how he moved Karen in his earlier post.
Typically, you should have the other person's express permission to pp their char, unless they've been offline for so long and are in the way of progressing the rp.
Which is why I've yet to post.  My char was not in the way of progressing the rp and was drawn into Demi's post needlessly.  I still need to cool off just a tad bit more before I post there, so that I respond appropriately.  All I can say is, at least he didn't make Karen act all ooc-ish.
See now I feel like an asshole

Demigod1945

Quote from: EndofDivine on July 23, 2013, 10:05:04 PM

If you want to retro that or something, I'm all for it. I really hadn't realized that was a big thing. I feel kinda stupid now.