The Blood of Roselind Heldon

Started by Bloody Paramour, June 10, 2009, 02:56:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloody Paramour

So ive been rolling ideas around in my head since i was approved. that and i really needed to start my own game  because i dont seem to fit into alot of anyone elses.

The first idea that came to mind (quite literally a few moments ago) was the conseptual idea of how my characer (my reasoning behind naming this account thusly) Rosie (Roselind) became a vampire in the early 1800's. if not sooner. (i like renaissance alot as well so im willing to start between 14th century and 17th century. which means language skills and moderate literacy is REQUIRED. i cannot stress that enough).

So basically,
Roselind Heldon was about 25 when she was changed (and like most vampires, afterwards she aged WELL) and still seemed to be a bit innocent coming from a bit of a well-to-do family. after spending several years being groomed for an arranged marriage, she left family and escaped to the countryside and planned to commit suicide on the beach.

i want this to be where her sire comes in. for this it would be preferably male..i would also  like this to be moderately romantic, nothing utterly raunchy unless its bringing her into complete womanhood through her transformation.

Pm me or whatever you prefer youre interested in it.
ill try to come up with more.
"I use big words. Like......erection"-Me <3
"in a sexual conversation, Duct ape is considered a double negative ♥ "

Treena

if you don't mind i could play the role of the male vampire. if you aren't rping already and i can try to make it a romantic sweeps her off feet as well. sort of a romance/vamp whore lol read alot of camp books that are also romantic.

A/A     Ons/Offs     Cravings
Back and open to some rps.
Treena'sWiki