Way Too Many Werewolves of Miller's Hollow (Wolves Win)

Started by Trieste, August 01, 2009, 10:09:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Transgirlenstein

Trip watches Aiden die, glad to see another werewolf go.  She then realized that if the bar burned down, she is now an out of work bar wench.  She sniffles a bit to go home to her little 1 bed room cottage realizing she is now the town beggar....or the town whore..
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Marguerite

Throwing back a glass of wine, she shook her head and looked at the corpse of Aiden. The son of a gun burned down the bar but she had her own liquor in her hut. She kicked the corpse with the bottle of wine and headed off, knowing there was danger in the air.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Scott

Scott got his construction tools out, and began cutting trees from the forest that surrounded the village. "Come on everybody, we can take a lesson from our Amish friends and build something... Were going to have a BARN raising!!!"

Trieste

And with that, the night passes. In the morning, the villagers find Ket strewn about the town. The ex-sheriff turns out to have been a villager. She's named Queentrippingserpent as the next Sheriff, however, to continue wielding the long arm of the law. Also the riding crop.

• Kanrya
  • Kip
  • Ladysky
  • Marguerite
  • Queentrippingserpent
  • rafufu
  • Rockin
  • Saku
  • Scott

Not yet voted: Kanrya, Kip, Ladysky, Queentrippingserpent, rafufu, Rockin, Saku, Scott

Who will pay for Ket's death?

Scott

Saku

I'll go for Rockin too since Scott used to be the priest. *nods*
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Kanrya

I'll join the club and say Rockin also...Sorry bud!!

LadySky

LadySky slowly inches her way out of the hut and looks around cautiously. The night seemed to have passed peacefully but her hope of no death was quickly dashed upon the discovery of their bold sheriff's entrails. LadySky helps to bury the remains then heads over to Scott to aide in the building of the new Tavern. Sweaty and dirty LadySky flops down and drinks great amounts of water not realizing that her shirt, that she had stolen from Scott, had popped open to reveal her poor pin pricked boobies all covered in dozens of little tiny band-aids. Would the humiliation never cease?

Rockin has been on my list for a while now.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Transgirlenstein

Trip falls to her knees crying over Ket's dead body.  Taking the riding crop she tells herself she has to be bold!  She stands up and slaps the riding crop against her thigh "Rockin must die!  string him up!" 

She then goes behind a building to wince after slapping her own thigh.
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Trieste

Lynch votes:

• Rockin - 5 votes: Scott, Saku, Kanrya, Ladysky, Queentrippingserpent
  • Kanrya
  • Kip
  • Ladysky
  • Marguerite
  • Queentrippingserpent
  • rafufu
  • Saku
  • Scott

Not yet voted: Kip, Ladysky, rafufu, Rockin

*pokes people with a sharp stick*

Marguerite

I don't get a vote?

-Frowns-

I vote for...Ladysky
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Kip

Kipoc stood there for a while and looked at all those around him.  "I have to vote for Rockin as well"

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

rafufu

I'm sorry Rockin but there is too much suspicion about you

LadySky

Ummmm....me already voted.......

::)  *points upward*
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Trieste

I think I deleted Marg's name from the list instead of Ladysky, when I was doing it. ^^;

Lynch votes:

• Rockin - 7 votes: Scott, Saku, Kanrya, Ladysky, Queentrippingserpent, Kip, rafufu
  • Ladysky - 1 vote: Marguerite
  • Kanrya
  • Kip
  • Marguerite
  • Queentrippingserpent
  • rafufu
  • Saku
  • Scott

Not yet voted: Rockin

*pokes Rockin with a sharp stick* You guys have until Rockin casts his vote if you want to change your votes. Once Rockin casts his vote, voting will be closed. (Mainly because the last two votes, I have had a post all typed out and while I'm typing, you guys all change your votes. :P)

Saku

Saku decides to change her vote to... *drum roll* ... LadySky *giggles*
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."

LadySky

Rockin

gah! sorry! was totally busy with other stuff! >>;;

anyway, I understand people's reasons for voting me. Really i just skimmed down to the latest post and then just voted. it's all I could really say, really.

In anycase, I'll just vote for someone random, like last time, so my pick will be Kanrya

Trieste

Sorry, guys. I apologize.

Lynch votes:

• Rockin - 7 votes: Scott, Saku, Kanrya, Ladysky, Queentrippingserpent, Kip, rafufu
  • Ladysky - 2 votes: Marguerite, Saku
  • Kanrya - 1 vote: Rockin
  • Kip
  • Marguerite
  • Queentrippingserpent
  • rafufu
  • Saku
  • Scott

The villagers gather around Rockin, eager to kill another beast. They're sure he's one of the wolves, and they will prove it! The noose goes around Rockin's neck, the stool gets kicked out ... and Rockin remains human, a villager. The villagers have killed another one of their own.

LadySky

LadySky was so very surprised that Rockin was innocent she sank to her knees in the dirt and sat for a long while just trembling. Warily she glanced around her and wondered which of the villagers she trusted were truly the evil ones among them. With her fears rising high she did her best to bury Rockin properly though with the workout her breasts simply fell from their bindings and were covered in dirt and grime by the time she finished.

Exhausted and haunted by all the horrors of late she fell asleep on Rockin's grave, her bosoms's loose to be seen by all in the moonlight.

Trieste

And in the night, more howling is heard. The night seems to last forever, with the perpetually full moon beaming into everyone's windows for most of the night. In the morning, they find Queentrippingserpent in her bed, mauled and covered in blood. She was a villager, and left her gold star to Ladysky.

Remaining Roles
4 or 5 villagers (possibly including a Seer and a Priest)
2 or 3 wolves (possibly including the Alpha)

• Kanrya
  • Kip
  • Ladysky
  • Marguerite
  • rafufu
  • Saku
  • Scott

Not yet voted: Kanrya, Kip, Ladysky, Marguerite, rafufu, Saku, Scott

Kip

I suspect Saku!  *eyes her with great paranoia*

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Scott

Saku

Saku shakes her head at Kip but ignores Scott. "How could you, my darling?" She cries to Kip for she had thought they meant something to each other! "If you think I am a wolf, then I think you are a wolf in return!" Saku said as she gazed at Kip. Scott did not matter for he was entitled to his own opinion and Saku did not know him as she knew Kip.
I'm back!

LadySky

LadySky rises from the restless night of sleep and attempts to begin her day. The news of Queentrippingserpent's murder hits her hard and hearing that she has been named sheriff is simply frightening. She pins the star onto her bust hoping that her corset will hold this day and then she makes her way to the voting booth.

"My suspect list has Saku at the top so until I am convinced otherwise I will place my vote on her."

LadySky does however go to make a round about the town to look for clues.