Zaphod

That was a terrible no call but still.. yay!  XD

Rel Mayer

Flower

Lady Sakura

Zaphod

Quote from: Lady Sakura on January 20, 2019, 05:39:29 PM
Saints got robbed again.
Like how the Saints robbed the Vikings in '09?

Lady Sakura

Quote from: Zaphod on January 20, 2019, 06:04:09 PM
Like how the Saints robbed the Vikings in '09?

Drees was due for it the refs robbed him.

Zaphod

Gah! I don't like how this is going so far. Not another Andy Reid choke job I hope.

Quick Ben

WE WANT THE BALL

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WOOOOOOOOOOO
The Crazy Den of Quick Ben

"We have a proverb," said Hadji Murád to the interpreter, " 'The dog gave meat to the ass, and the ass gave hay to the dog, and both went hungry,' " and he smiled. "Its own customs seem good to each nation."

Mile High -- Redd & Hood -- Lana Cross -- Goblet of Murder & Mystery -- Naughty or Nice --  Princess Peach

Lady Sakura

Entire world was rooting for the Chiefs.

Take That World!

Should be Saints vs Patriots but it's a rematch of Super Bowl XXXVI! (2002) Rams here we come!

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Cryptic

Dang that was a nail biter at times. But good game to all the Pat fans. I'm just gonna throw my tantrum. ;D
What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Zaphod

I think I'm gonna throw up...

Lady Sakura

Quote from: Cryptic on January 20, 2019, 09:25:37 PM
Dang that was a nail biter at times. But good game to all the Pat fans. I'm just gonna throw my tantrum. ;D

You and the whole world!

I'm enjoying it while I can. Just until Trevor Lawrence is able to enter the draft and he comes Brady's successor.

Mahomes will learn from this and be better I'm sure of it. He is something special. Like seriously.

Quote from: Zaphod on January 20, 2019, 09:26:17 PM

I know bro. I know. Sorry for your loss.

Zaphod

Rams will shred the Pats apart. It'll be a revenge game like no other. Brady will have no choice but to retire. Maybe even Billy as well.

Quick Ben

Quote from: Zaphod on January 20, 2019, 09:26:17 PM

I know your pain. You got a seriously good team there, and Mahomes is friggin' ridiculous.

"We have a proverb," said Hadji Murád to the interpreter, " 'The dog gave meat to the ass, and the ass gave hay to the dog, and both went hungry,' " and he smiled. "Its own customs seem good to each nation."

Mile High -- Redd & Hood -- Lana Cross -- Goblet of Murder & Mystery -- Naughty or Nice --  Princess Peach

Cryptic

That Rams game, ugh just sucks.
Quote from: Lady Sakura on January 20, 2019, 09:27:34 PM
You and the whole world!

I'm enjoying it while I can. Just until Trevor Lawrence is able to enter the draft and he comes Brady's successor.

Mahomes will learn from this and be better I'm sure of it. He is something special. Like seriously.

Yes Mahomes is truly something special. Just wow what talent I hope he keeps at it and doesn't let this get to him.
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Flower

I didn't watch the whole game but the last few minutes of the fourth quarter and overtime was exceptional.

Rel Mayer

Either way, some freaking close games tonight!

Quick Ben

Quote from: Lady Sakura on January 20, 2019, 09:27:34 PM

Tell him to cut his hair first, lol.

He looks exactly like Suuuunnnnshiiiiineeeeee.

Lady Sakura

Quote from: Quick Ben on January 20, 2019, 09:29:35 PM
I know your pain. You got a seriously good team there, and Mahomes is friggin' ridiculous.

What team is yours? Look at all the Hate for the Patriots bringing everyone together.

Quote from: Cryptic on January 20, 2019, 09:30:10 PM

Yes Mahomes is truly something special. Just wow what talent I hope he keeps at it and doesn't let this get to him.

If he has been watching all the Legendary QBs he'll know that this loss will make him stronger; he just had to work at it and he'll be great.

Quote from: Quick Ben on January 20, 2019, 09:31:00 PM
Tell him to cut his hair first, lol.

He looks exactly like Suuuunnnnshiiiiineeeeee.

I think he is a fan of Clay Matthews.

Quote from: Rel Mayer on January 20, 2019, 09:30:30 PM
Either way, some freaking close games tonight!

Should have been that Saints.

Deamonbane

Quote from: Zaphod on January 20, 2019, 09:29:24 PM
Rams will shred the Pats apart. It'll be a revenge game like no other. Brady will have no choice but to retire. Maybe even Billy as well.
Come on, man. You made the same prediction on the Chargers and the Chiefs.
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Quick Ben

Quote from: Lady Sakura on January 20, 2019, 09:34:12 PM
What team is yours? Look at all the Hate for the Patriots bringing everyone together.

New England born and bred, baby! WOOOOOOOOOOOO

Deamonbane

Cryptic

Agreed 100%

Manning shoulda risked losing a timeout for that. He had every right to dispute that. But oh well, the Superbowl should be interesting
A/A's

Rel Mayer

Ughhh, say it! So true, but trying to not be a bitter Betty.