Raid Gone Bad [NC][EX]

Started by elfguy, August 13, 2011, 10:46:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

It's a classic story, a group of fantasy adventurers get together, then go on a raid, face nasty critters, vanquish them, and get the loot. But what if the critters win? What if they don't kill the adventurers, what if instead they capture them and bring them to their leader. When this group of adventurers enter the dungeon, that's exactly what will happen. The creatures there will overpower them, and they, along with their mistress Falaya, will get their ways on them.

Well my last few threads haven't seen much interest at all, so I'm trying again, this time with a fantasy adventure. I'll be playing Falaya, and some random NPCs inside the dungeon, and I need people to play creatures and adventurers. The plot will begin as they get together to head into the Dungeon of Lost Souls, and then slowly they will get overpowered, captured, and then sexually abused by the monsters.

This will obviously be NC, with a lot of sexual abuse going on, and will border extreme territory, where creatures will take pleasure in assaulting the poor adventurers, staying within their ons/offs obviously.

Character sheet

Picture:

Role: (creature / adventurer)

Name:

Race:

Equipment:

Bio:

Offs:
----

elfguy

Character sheet

Picture:

Role: Creature Queen

Name: Falaya

Race: Dark Elf

Equipment: Revealing armor, sword, dagger

Bio: Falaya was once a simple Dark Elf sorceress, exploring the world and gathering more powerful spells. One day, she discovered the most powerful spell she had ever seen, one that could control creatures of all types. The spell allowed her to talk to them, and become their leader. As a Dark Elf, power and control were too much to resist, so she found the biggest dungeon she could, and conquered it. Instead of killing its inhabiting critters however, she subdued them, and once she became their Queen, she increased their powers with her own magic, allowing them to subdue any further adventurers.

Falaya takes great pleasure in seeing the adventurers that come to her dungeon suffer, and always has her creatures capture them so they can abuse them for as long as possible, before killing them off when they get bored. So far, no one has proven a challenge for her or her monsters.

Offs: futa/herma, death
----

Mystic Mika

Give me a few hours to sleep on it, but I am pretty sure I am in
The difference between saving the world and blowing it up is all in the toss of the dice.

Niki315

Hmm... I like it.  Count me in.  ^_^

Eleah

Ooooh interested! Put me down! ;D

Kate

sounds awesome - is it ok if we all go photo-realistic characters though ?

Sethala

This looks interesting... Mu plate's pretty full already, but I might be able to join here, too.

elfguy

Sure, just fill in a char sheet and we'll see how many people we have.
----

Mystic Mika

Role: Adventurer

Name:Drusilla

Sex:F

Race: Human

Equipment: Staff, spell components, sundry gear

[imghttp://fc04.deviantart.net/fs22/f/2008/030/f/6/Death_Mage_2K8_by_T_SPEC.jpg][/img]

Bio: Natural Magical talent, mixed with un-repentant lust and greed, Drusilla is the typical adventurer, slaughtering monsters, taking treasures, and some acts more than a little unspeakable in polite society. Typically a loner by nature, she is working with others because she is missing a little firepower necessary to get what she needs.

There are rumors of her copulating with orcs and other monsters in the past, rumors she is loathe to dispell, since if people are afraid, it is much easier to get what you need.

Offs: death, scat, bleeding
The difference between saving the world and blowing it up is all in the toss of the dice.

elfguy

Nice to see our first adventurer. Hope more joins!
----

Melkart

I'm interested in this one.

I'm willing to play either an adventurer or a monster.

Astrofig

When I get home from work I think I'll make an adventurer.

Eleah

Another adventurer reporting for duty! ;D

Character sheet

Picture:

Name: Anya

Equipment: Elegant metal staff, a tome of light magic, cloth vestments and a small, jeweled dagger.

Bio: From a young age, Anya's parents made it very clear it was family tradition for daughters to study to become Priestesses on becoming a woman. Though a fiery spirit, she was also obedient and took diligently to her studies, despite her dream of becoming an adventurer. So it was for several years, in which time she developed a talent in the healing and moderate offensive magics of the Light. But the more she read in musty tomes, the more Anya yearned to give up the suffocating life of the clergy and seek a life of challenge and daring in the open world.

On the night of her eighteenth birthday, the young human decided enough was enough. Building a rope out of bedsheets, she stole away in the middle of the night, wandering roads and taverns until she joined up with the first party of dungeon raiders she ran into. Though she is still young and innocent, Anya is full of the hope and misplaced courage of youth.

Offs: Gore, vore, death, scat.

Snake

Yeah I'm interested in this. But I've a question: can a humanoid be one of the monsters? like an outcast half-dragon that's joined the monster queen on his own violition? or something like that?

elfguy

Err.. Yeah I guess the monsters could be anything.
----

Mystic Mika

Just reposting the Image since i messed up the first time

Snake

Character sheet

Picture:

Role: Former Adventurer that now works for the Creature Queen

Name: Sanosuke Mitofugi

Race: Feral Half-dragon Human

Equipment: Bracers of armor, Sandals of Spiderclimb, Necklace of Fangs,

Bio: Being a half-breed was always hard, you got ostracized and treated like a monster no matter where you went and the more monstrous you looked, the worse the treatment was. Imagine being born in a human city with short horns or spines, a long tail and dragon wings? Yeah life would be hellish and that's how it was for Sanosuke, being born from a dead woman and treated like a beast. He just ran off to go for his own adventuring when he was old enough and tired of living in an orphanage and bored all the time.  AFter several years or simply wandering around, he lost a good bit of humanity and reverted to a more primal state: his own dragon blood taking a stronger hold to replace it, growing his claws into the equal to any sword, toughening his skin to resist blows and even healing his wounds faster than normal.

Offs: Death, MxM, Scat, WAtersports, Vore... Guro

Miyu

Picture:

Name: Alexis Kiromina

Equipment: one handed runed sword and shield, plate armor and a backpack full of basic necessities

Bio:
Being trained by the kingdom Alex became one of the most high ranking officers in the kingdom. Everybody feared her with no apparent reason, she was a very good woman that did not liked to fight however when it was necessary she would kill anybody. She was exiled from the kingdom when she made a mistake that cost the life of all of her squad, due to that she was exiled from the kingdom and forced to live a life of a peasant. Not wanting to die in a old cabin she took her armor and carved out the insignia from the kingdom and decided to just try her luck as a adventurer, that way her life would mean something if she could help others with their problems.

Offs: Scat,Gore,Vore and Death.

Niki315

Character sheet

Picture: https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/6/67/Apic42-2.jpg

Name:  Natsumi

Race:  Human

Equipment:  Wakizashi, vials of smokescreen, quicksilver, and acid, throwing knives and discs, and metallic armguards

Bio:  Natsumi was born and bred a warrior. Her family is a clan of ninja going back generations with secret techniques even older. Natsumi is expected to recover a scroll hidden within the dungeon, though she is unaware that the dungeon has been overtaken.  Natsumi's most important possession is her honor and will not besmirch it any way.  She is trained to take her own life if her alternative is to arm the honor of herself, family, or clan.

Offs:  scat, bestiality

elfguy

Nice! If we get a few more we'll be ready to start.

We could use some more creatures too, altho I can NPC some of the creatures myself.
----

Melkart

Role: Creature

Name: Aldwulf

Race: Humanoid spirit of the forest.

Equipment: None.

Bio: Aldwulf is an old forest spirit of the Hunt. Since the forest existed he hunted and brought down his preys, some to eat, deer, boar and even bears, but others; females, to mate with because his lusts were even stronger than his hunger. Fierce and cunning he thought that capturing Falaya would be easy but the dark elf proved him his error by imprisoning him in her dungeon and then turning him into her servant. Now he is loyal to his mistress, the only one that has ever managed to make obey.

Offs: Vore, Scat.

Sethala

Hm, Snake's idea gives me one of my own.  How about a character that starts off as an adventurer, and then after spending enough time at the hands of the creatures, loses her will enough to join them and torment the next group of adventurers (possibly including a friend/relative that came looking for her).

Anyway, I'll toss up a character sheet in a moment.

abandoneddolly

if there is still room for adventures. Id be intrested

elfguy

Sure, both sides are open.

It's looking like we're going to have enough people to start sometime tomorrow.
----

Sethala

Picture: http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=356630

Role: Adventurer (for now?)

Name: Keira

Race: Wolf-girl

Equipment: Whip, cloth armor, anesthetic poison, basic adventurer's kit (including torches, food/water, bedroll, rope, etc).

Bio: Keira is a member of a nomadic wolf-clan, animal people that keep themselves secluded from most of the world.  As one of the strongest fighers in the clan, Keira wasn't happy with simply staying away from people, and set out on her own in search of an adventure.  She has a very strong, forceful personality, and rarely lets anyone tell her what to do.

Offs: Scat/watersports, gore, death, futa.  Also, having my character's hair cut.