[Several] Lir-Lir's ideas:

Started by Lirliel, November 19, 2009, 08:14:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lirliel

1:
Fivehundred years ago, there was a civilization that lived on a planet of green and blue, a planet rich in resource and filled with people and creatures, plants and beauty. The stories continue to this day, of a race of people called, Humans, Terrans they dubbed themselves as they left there ancestral home, their colonies amongst the stars now all but extinguished, the last of the Terrans either on the run, incarcerated or dead, the stars have all but forgotten them.

Still the tales of 'Earth' continue, a new haven, a place of beauty. For the right people...

(My idea for this is an explorer coming to earth in search of treasure, but finding our world while intact (building wise and such) has also evolved, becoming almost alive, with many of the creatures on the world becoming bi-pedal learning how to speak etc.) (I'd be playing the role of the 'planet' and the other person (preferably a female) playing the explorer)

A grand tournament is held, calling the greatest fighters in the world, many come, wizards, warriors, beserkers.

But all of them are deceived as the males are ported off and so are the females, both sections infused with the power of lust, a trap created by the diabolic  Dark Trio, a group of evil men and women who have always tried to take over the country, but failed, stopped dead by the adventurers, now, the only way for the adventurers to break free is for them to 'fight' in the tournament.

(Looking for myself being one of the Female fighters, males can range from humans to elves to Minotaurs (think D&D in terms of races and such)
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Fragile Dreams

Oh I really love both ideas. I would love to try one of them but I can't decide which. First of all about the first one, you mind a male playing a female character?

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Lirliel

As long as the writer is good, I have no qualms about which gender they hold. Nor which species they are *winks*
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Fragile Dreams

Well, feel free to study me, and judge if my writing matches your style. I can't speak for myself, if I'm good or bad. :)

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Lirliel

Well my dear, I see detailed writing and truly that is all I wished to see. *Smiles* Feel free to take this to PM's, if you'd wish to go further.

Leonis

I would gladly take up your second idea, if it is still available.

Lirliel

If you'd like, PM me and we can discuss it there further.