Mr Johnssons Calling (Shadowrun players looked for)

Started by Spider, January 03, 2009, 06:14:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Starfox

I'll wrap the Jade Orchid scene up later today and tomorrow.

Paladin

Spider

Once I wrap it up

I have a time for an Xray of my lungs on thursday Im working on the setting when I am offline as well, gonna take some time to write it down and get all the chars together. But I hope this weekend, sorry for taking so long but this cold/flu thing has taken really hard on me :(

Paladin

Quote from: Spider on April 07, 2009, 02:40:42 PM
Once I wrap it up

I have a time for an Xray of my lungs on thursday Im working on the setting when I am offline as well, gonna take some time to write it down and get all the chars together. But I hope this weekend, sorry for taking so long but this cold/flu thing has taken really hard on me :(

Oh so your sick. Then yea man take your time. I know whats its like to get hit hard.

Swedish Steel

No rush. Will be visiting the parents over easter, I doubt I'll get any chance to check in here.
"Ah, no, not bukkake chef! Secret ingredient always same."

On Off page:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5467.0

Muse

Then I'd better gear my gear bought bloody fast. 

Sorry to be so slow on my end. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Muse

"Sakura Honda" 

Height:   1.8 meters tall, slim and busty with silky pale amber skin that picks up goosebumps from the slightest touch.  Topknot of coal black hair that still falls past her trim waist.  Deep purple eyes. 

Elf

Agility      6(7)
Body      2(3)
Reaction   5(6)
Strength   2(3)
Charisma   7
Intuition   3
Logic      2
Will      2

Edge   1
   Essence   4.15
40   Magic   3

Posotive Qualities
Magician: Shinto Tradition (Drain Resistence Cha+Logic-9)
Formula Pact: Force 2 Playful Cherry Tree Girl
Mentor Spirit: Seductress

Negative Qualities
-30   In Debt: Slave of the Triad
-5   Day Job: Slave of the Triad (10 hrs)

Contacts:
   Tengu of the Redwoods (Free Spirit)   Conectedness 3/Loyalty 2
      Jimmy Cho: Conected Triad Mid Level Operative   2/2
      Connie Franklin: Supernatural Beautician and Talismonger  2/2

Acrobatics (Dance)   1(3)
Assensing      1
Astral Combat      
Blades (Katana)      1(3)
Perception      1   Visual or Auidble Roll: 5   
Influence Skill Group   3   Roll   13
Sorcery Skill Group   2   Roll   5 (Illusion 7)
Conjuring Skill Group   2   Roll   5

Spells Known:
(Manipluation)   Influence
(Illusion)   Mask, Physical
(Illusion)   Orgasam
(Combat)   Stunning Touch

.70   Suprathyroid Gland   
.20   Platlet Factories
.15   Sleep Regulator
.60   Tailored Pheremones +3 to checks based on Charisma
.20   +1 Charima Potntial

Force 3 Weapon Focus Katana, Attuned
   Contacts Grant +2 to Visual Perception Checks and Thermographic Vision
   1 Month Low Lifestyle, Prepaid
   Silky Skin, Sensitive Skin, Cosmetic Enhancements, Triad Sex Slave Cerebral Cortex Chip
   Ear Buds grant +2 to all forms of audiatory perception and matrix interaction. 
   Fake SIN 3 for Sakura Honda
   Novatech Airware (3/3) Com Link with Novatech Navi Operating System (3/3)
   Fake SIN 3 for Su Lin Yi
   Novatech Airware (3/3) Com Link with Novatech Navi Operating System (3/3)

History: 
   Born to a life of the most sensual misfortune, a second generation japanese elf, Haruka Miyazaki's mother fled japanese interment camps to a Wuxwing archology and sold her body for citizenship.  Her daughter, even more beautiful than she, shared her fate.  Groomed from birth for the life, she was educated and biologicaly groomed for social graces, submisive obediance, and a beautiful, responsive body.  Her special memory of her mother was the stories she told of mythical japan, a world she yearned for in the moments when the otherwise intoxicatingly heady sensuality of the future wuxwing had her destined for seemed unsatisfactory. 

In her ninteenth year, she was called forth to entertain a high level corperate mage alongside a very goddess...  A cherry tree girl, she instantly recognized the Free Spirit as such, though the free spirit was enslaved to the mage more surely than even she.  Enamored by the beautiful Kami, they exhausted the mage together that they might have some time left over to make love uniterupted and whisper tendely to each other in Japanese.  The cherry spirit told her of a tengu master among the last redwoods who could teach her to use magic to summon her away from the man who bound her long enough to recieve her true name and bind their souls together so that Haruka would never age again and that none but Haruka could ever summon or bind the goddess. 

Emboldened, Haruka slowly hatched plans and schemes, finaly escaping, she made her way to the redwoods, where the tengu taught her a bit of the sword and a bit of magic.  He said she was a poor student, but not without potential if she'd just use it, and introduced her to a great goddess suited to her temperament for further mentorship.  At age 21 her magic rescued the cherry girl and they joined their auras, a tatoo of a cherry tree appearing on her back in the physical and astral world alike. 

She took the name Sakura for her new identity, returned to the human world, and soon fell into trouble again... 

A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Paladin

Nicely done Starfox. Now for the rest of Jade Orchid... Pleeeeease. Its rather fun and intertaining to play and you actually run well.

Starfox

Spider

Sorry guys for leaving you hanging that will change now hopefully if this body of mine actually will remain in one piece... it seems to be breaking down... muscle relaxants that i have been taking for my strained shoulder have been a knock out.

Pumpkin Seeds

Muse

Spider

Diabolus Lupus

Paladin

Pumpkin Seeds

Spider

Pumpkin Seeds

Spider

Starfox

Hm...
Seattle by Night.
Triad Trouble.
Sex and the Shadows.

Pumpkin Seeds

Figured I'd just put up the picture that was inspiring me for this character.  Anyway, those seem like real good names that Star proposed!