News:

Main Menu

Cars

Started by SRT4NightRider, April 17, 2012, 10:05:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SRT4NightRider

Spring (or summer if u want to call it that with these temps) is hitting the East Coast. So question for everyone, what is your car that you drive/own and your alltime fav car?

For me, I drive a 2011 Dodge Charger R/T AWD. Also own a 2004 Pontiac GTO, 2006 Dodge Ram SRT-10 and a 2007 Dodge Caliber SRT-4
For the countless souls who died, let our voices fill this night. Sing with me, never again!. They aren't lost, you see. The truth will live in me, believe me.

All that I have left inside is a soul that's filled with pride. I tell you, never again! Their depraved societ didn't end up killing me. Scream with me, NEVER AGAIN

Rex Pacis

My ride is a sick ass little number I like to call Public Transportation. xD

Though for all time fav....I'm a huge fan of the R34 Skyline....it is just sexy to me.
"We're all in the same game; just different levels. Dealing with the same hell; just different devils."

Sabby

I love that movie :3

Rex Pacis

Rimshot

He'll be here all week ladies and gentlemen!
"We're all in the same game; just different levels. Dealing with the same hell; just different devils."

Iniquitous

2001 Volvo V70XC is what I own/drive - all time fav car? 1969 Dodge Charger (though I'd give my left kidney for a Harley Davidson fatboy)
Bow to the Queen; I'm the Alpha, the Omega, everything in between.

Callie Del Noire

2006 PT Cruiser is my car. My DREAM car varies from time to time.. but I have to say after my friend Bruce introduced me to his car in high school (which was being worked on all the time I was in school) would be the 1967 Shelby Cobra GT 500. His was (mostly) like this picture..but with more primer.

Sasquatch421

I drive a '96 Dodge Ram, but my all time favs if I can have them are 1969 Dodge Charger (it would be either plum crazy or orange with tiger stripes) or a '34 Ford Coupe...

Amy Liz

Silver colored 2006 Hyundai coupe, also called tuscani or shark. It's girly, comfy and beautiful, the bad thing? Even my V6 version feels too slow for the amount of gasoline that it demands, but oh well!

Avis habilis

White & rust '98 Subaru station wagon. We bought it planning to run it into the ground & that little dude just will not die.

Dream car? Probably this:

Mrs Peel, we're needed!

Oreo

Vehicle owned, a 95 red Toyota 4x4. Hubby is restoring a 57 Chevy sedan delivery:

Ultimate dream car? A Bugatti Royale.

*sigh* More reasonable dream car, an Excalibur.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Dashenka

I've got a dark red BMW Z4 (2nd generation) which is a great little car. But she is for sale so if anybody is interested...

Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Jag

My current car? My feet. The hubby has a Honda Accord 2004. I can't legally drive because of my eyes, so I walk everywhere when he can't drive me.

My dream car? Uh...

Seriously. I want that car, dammit. Ever since I was a child, I've wanted that car.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Oreo

Oh, if we are going for any car...give me the Leslie Special.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Craz

My car? A '92 Honda Civic, teal with a black hood.  It's a beat-up, soad little car that deserves better than what I do to it. But damn it, that little punk is mine.

Xandria

My current car...a 2010 Suzuki SX4.  Copper red with AWD to navigate the mountains of snow we get in winter, not terribly exciting but I daresay she's awful cute.  :D

Now, if an obscene amount of money dropped in my lap? Well in that case, practical me would experience a quick and painless death so this baby could be sitting in the garage instead...BMW M6:

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus