sweetamber18

*laughs*
I think thats a matter of opinion.
*Smiles really big*

AAA111

"Oh and why would you say that?"
*She asks smiling*

sweetamber18

Some people think I can be mean, but others think I'm a cool person.  So like I said, its a matter of opinion  ;D

AAA111

"Well I think you are a pretty fun cool person"

sweetamber18

*laughs*
Well I'm glad to know that.

AAA111

"Oh but of course. THanks for taking the time to listen. I love this place. There are so many memories here. I thought that maybe by coming here I would be happier and making stop thinking about him but I know that won't happen"

sweetamber18

*thinks for a moment*
I have an idea.....
*stands up and walks to the edge of the lake, pulls out the empty milk carton and rinses it out and fills it full of water.  then she turns around and walks back over to Alexis, holds the carton over her head and dumps the water on her head*
Tag!  You're it!

AAA111

She laughs as she gets up and fills the milk carton with water and throws it at anyi*
"Nope now your it"
As she runs away from her

sweetamber18

*takes off running after Alexis.  While stooping down to fill up her milk carton, she slips on the wet grass and falls into the lake.  Sits in the lake stunned for a few moments, the gets up and chases Alexis*
I'm gonna tag you if I have to tackle you to do so!

AAA111

She suddenly stops and sits down on the grass as she begins to cry. She is still very emotional after breaking up with ryan 3 weeks ago. They used to come to the park and he used to chase her and she would let him because it would mean he would hold her. She misses that. So she just stops*

sweetamber18

*walks up to her still shaking water out of her clothing*
Whats wrong?  We were having so much fun...

AAA111

"We were..I just can't stop thinking about ryan. He used to chase me all the time. There are so memories of us here and I wish things could just go back to the way they were before"

sweetamber18

*pulls Alexis in close and hugs her*
Why did the two of you break up?

AAA111

*She hugs anyi back*
"Um pretty much his so called "brothers" thought that he needed to be free and everything or whatever so he broke it off. We talked about marriage and being together forever and I just miss him so much. He was my other half for so long so now that he is gone I miss him. A piece of me is now missing"

sweetamber18

It'll be ok, I promise.  There are lots of other guys out there, who won't listen to their brothers.  He couldn't have been a real man if he listened to someone else about a relationship.

AAA111

(I am just asking just in case but if you don't it is fine. Do you or would you want to play the relationship..I wasn't sure if you played the guy role or not..if not don't worry we can just continue. I just thought that I would ask just in case!)

sweetamber18

(Hmm...I've never done it before but I could always try it...it would be something new for me lol)

AAA111

(Well it is completely up to you..if you want to we can try it out. If doesn't work we can go back. If so we can continue that way then )

sweetamber18

(Ok then, I can make a room just for the two of us to use....kk?)

sweetamber18

(any particular name you want me to use?)

AAA111

(Sounds like a plan..THANKS. Um nothing specific maybe like ryan, chris, chase, seth, jeff, etc. Doesn't matter though. THANKS!!)