Force Wars (Star Wars Jedi/Sith Romance F looking for M)

Started by Caldawen, February 08, 2018, 05:27:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caldawen

Force Wars

Long after Luke died a time when Ray is a distant memory. War rages between varying factions in the galaxy. Planets are seen as mere pons and people are chattel to be used for the one in powers greed. The rebels of old believed that they could change the galaxy for the better….. But they were wrong. With the death of General Organa the new alliance fell apart and within fifty years internal corruption took hold and the galaxy alliance fell apart. The only positive that transpired from the ancient war was the reemergence of the jedi. However, for every instance more light appears so does the darkness to balance the force.

Kaja is a young jedi master. At the age of fifteen she became a master. At the age of seventeen a member of the new jedi council. Now she is 87 years of age (she is a humanoid species that lives long) and is the orders Force Master and Sith Hunter. The rules of the jedi have changed. Now there is an academy. An academy where sith train young children with high metaclorian counts to be sith apprentices for those Sith Masters that seek to rule the galaxy. For now there are multiple sith masters not only fighting the jedi but among themselves for control of the galaxy.

YC was a student at the sith academy taken as an apprentice by a master and has now grown into a man. (The backstory will be up to you. As well as the Sith Masters identity). Deadly with a saber you have been captured by MC. During prisoner transfer the two talk before rouge sith and jedi bounty hunters fall upon the vessel. Out numbered and drugged the two wake up to find themselves attached to each other via a random length changing cords on one of each of their ankles. They eventually escape and kill those who trapped them and forced them to fight in a large arena. Now they must work together to become free of their indestructible bindings; without killing one another.

There journey will lead them throughout the galaxy and eventually cause deep feelings to develop between the two. Will they ever admit how they feel to the other? Will they ever be free? Or will the galaxy destroy them both?

RP Recquirments
Wanting a long-term rp. Would love to build this Star Wars universe together.
Dos: Romance, sex, humping, grinding, force powers, fighting, etc.
Donts: Bestiality, rape, spanking, any violent sexual acts

FelixTheCat

I'm interested. I'm impressed with the background story and would love to build it with you, I love how you've set it so far in the future we have complete freedom to do what we want without worrying about canon. Hit me up if you'll have me, and I'll show you some of the mysteries of the Dark Side of the force