Looking for another person for fantasy role-play

Started by oxloloxo, August 24, 2011, 08:48:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oxloloxo

Okay so until I'm accepted a fantasy role-play would be fun, I say fantasy because it's easy for me to stay PG13 by having some random monster event :P ( not that it has to be a monster )

I'm happy to hear some ideas from others but here are a few of mine:

- one or both of us are vampires/werewolves/demons/wizards
- one of us is a human, the other is something different
- we are a mix, one is vamp one a wolf for example
- we are both human, but have interactions with something weird.

It will have to be forum based because im not approved yet :)

Lolo
If you need me and I'm not online pm me, it gets sent straight to my phone and I'll be on asap

Slaven

I wouldn't mind playing as I've not been approved either. ;) Any type of character is fine with me. As for plot lines..

- Perhaps they happen upon an ancient tomb and find themselves trapped inside?
- Perhaps there is some sort of invasion force coming into their lands and they have to work together to survive it?
- Perhaps a vortex from an alternate dimension or time line opens and brings in never before seen creatures of terror?

:D I personally don't care what is played, I'm just excited at the the chance to finally roleplay again.
Don't worry. That's not my breath on the back of your neck! >.>

Slaven's O/Os and some RP ideas!

FazzEagle

Hello,

I am interested in going back to Roleplaying like you are, and out of all the choices you've listed I'm interested in:

Although, I'm not sure how far my options go in terms of character... I want to play my Anthro original character, but that's more cartoon-like than Dungeons and Dragons-like. I can play as other characters, but my mind is kind of focused on playing that character for now lol

oxloloxo

Quote from: Slaven on August 25, 2011, 09:25:28 AM
I wouldn't mind playing as I've not been approved either. ;) Any type of character is fine with me. As for plot lines..

- Perhaps they happen upon an ancient tomb and find themselves trapped inside?
- Perhaps there is some sort of invasion force coming into their lands and they have to work together to survive it?
- Perhaps a vortex from an alternate dimension or time line opens and brings in never before seen creatures of terror?

:D I personally don't care what is played, I'm just excited at the the chance to finally roleplay again.

Very futuristic I see ;) I'll set up the topic in the right area and you can choose the starting if you want, lack of plan = more fun :P unless you want to make a skeleton :D
If you need me and I'm not online pm me, it gets sent straight to my phone and I'll be on asap

oxloloxo

Quote from: FazzEagle on August 25, 2011, 10:04:04 AM
Hello,

I am interested in going back to Roleplaying like you are, and out of all the choices you've listed I'm interested in:

Although, I'm not sure how far my options go in terms of character... I want to play my Anthro original character, but that's more cartoon-like than Dungeons and Dragons-like. I can play as other characters, but my mind is kind of focused on playing that character for now lol

It's been a while since I have played Anthro, so I'll give it a whirl for sure but I apologise if I'm a bit rusty :)
Want any particular start place or and skeleton?

oxloloxo

Oh Slaven what are we calling it :P

Went to create a topic and though we haven't given it it's theme to create a title

Slaven

Quote from: oxloloxo on August 25, 2011, 04:55:51 PM
Very futuristic I see ;) I'll set up the topic in the right area and you can choose the starting if you want, lack of plan = more fun :P unless you want to make a skeleton :D

Not as much futuristic as things that can be done with magic, thus the fantasy twist. :)

Quote from: oxloloxo on August 25, 2011, 05:15:21 PM
Oh Slaven what are we calling it :P

Went to create a topic and though we haven't given it it's theme to create a title

No matter to me. Set it up, start it up, and I'll roll with whatever comes.

oxloloxo

FazzEagle

QuoteIt's been a while since I have played Anthro, so I'll give it a whirl for sure but I apologise if I'm a bit rusty :)
Want any particular start place or and skeleton?

Oh, you don't have to play an anthro since what you listed is that only one of us has to. I was thinking either my character or your character stumbled into the other's world and apparently holds a key in defeating the current threat?

oxloloxo

Quote from: FazzEagle on August 25, 2011, 08:31:56 PM
Oh, you don't have to play an anthro since what you listed is that only one of us has to. I was thinking either my character or your character stumbled into the other's world and apparently holds a key in defeating the current threat?

I like the sound of that, how about I stumble into your world, I think it would be fun :D
If you want to start I think it would be best because you can describe your world :)

FazzEagle

Sure, that is fine with me :)

Would you like it if I named it "Iron Tail Adventures: The Outsider"?

oxloloxo

Sounds amazing :D
I won't be posting till tomorrow my time as I'm feeling ill :(

FazzEagle

FazzEagle

I have posted our RP already. I've included pictures of the characters that I drew to help you visualize how they look like by the way :)

Hope you feel better soon! And hope the post was okay!

oxloloxo

The post was excellent!
Did you seriously draw them! That's full on talent for sure...wow!
Is the seal going to draw me to your world btw, just so I know so I don't go there in my post prematurely :)

FazzEagle

Yes, I drew those myself xD;; And thank you <3

And yes, you can RP your character in your world and how she's being pulled into my world :)

Duskborn

Is this RP already in progress? If not, I'd like to tag along. If it is already rolling along - no worries.

oxloloxo

well both people who have asked im doing separate roleplays with so i can do another with you if you wish :D

Duskborn

If that wouldn't over tax you, that's fine with me.
It's your call.

oxloloxo

Its fine with me :D I love roleplays, sometimes it may take time for me to get back and write but that's never because of how many I have going on but more home life :)

And I'll write my bit up now FazzEagle :)

Slaven

Hey, lolo. Sorry for not keeping up with the rp. I've been quite sick over the last couple days and have a hard time focusing. I'll try to get back to the game just as soon as I can. :)

oxloloxo

Quote from: Slaven on August 28, 2011, 08:26:28 AM
Hey, lolo. Sorry for not keeping up with the rp. I've been quite sick over the last couple days and have a hard time focusing. I'll try to get back to the game just as soon as I can. :)

Honestly dont worry about it hun, i've been a bit of the same, even after that only post when you feel happy to - i dont mind :)

Slaven

Quote from: oxloloxo on August 28, 2011, 05:32:38 PM
Honestly dont worry about it hun, i've been a bit of the same, even after that only post when you feel happy to - i dont mind :)

If all else fails, I'll make it up to you when you're approved. :)

oxloloxo

Quote from: Slaven on August 29, 2011, 07:54:51 AM
If all else fails, I'll make it up to you when you're approved. :)

I possibly prefer this idea ;)