Need an RP

Started by Lady Jenn, April 04, 2017, 06:36:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Jenn

I guess, it's also partly a problem of the more people there are in the thread the more difficult it'll be to keep track of who's doing what

King Kull

Sorry I didn't answer for some days, I have some personal stuff slowing me down. If you think I'm taking to long you could pass me over and I jump in next turn.
Mats

"Not all men seek rest and peace; some are born with the spirit of the storm in their blood, restless harbingers of violence and bloodshed, knowing no other path."

Lady Jenn

nah, we'll wait as long as we have to, that kind of stuff happens to the best of us. Hopefully things improve for you soon

Minty

Hi! I m so sorry if I am interrupting things, but I read the first page with your dragonkin idea and I think it is absolutely awesome. I am still unapproved and working through the process but this is an rp I am really interested in.

Lady Jenn

I was trying to recruit people for a second version but the people who seemed interested have gone silent recently :/

Minty

well if a 2nd version happens I'd love to take part!

Lady Jenn

that'd be great :) good luck getting approved

Minty

Levi

Quote from: Minty on August 25, 2017, 06:51:12 PM
well if a 2nd version happens I'd love to take part!

I actually wouldn't mind trying this from another perspective, I feel Ebony's innocence might have restricted a more adventurous plot line?
A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

Lady Jenn

I hadn't thought of that, that'd be interesting to explore

Minty

I'd probably go with a character that wasn't so innocent as well (I mean fighting and killing wise and not relationship wise.)

Levi

Quote from: Lord Bane on August 26, 2017, 11:36:46 AM
I hadn't thought of that, that'd be interesting to explore

What do think Bane, can you put up with me some more :)

Lady Jenn

sounds good to me, I can think of another RP idea I have these characters would be suited to, although it's definitely more sci-fi than fantasy lol

Levi

Minty

Oh I'd love to hear about a sci-fi one

Lady Jenn

You have been locked up for a crime you swear you didn't commit, but are struggling to prove your innocence. Luckily, among the staff of your prison is Professor Mertens, a scientist who has possession of a machine, called Enigma, which can read even the most shielded mind. He claims this may be the only way to uncover the truth. But Enigma is not what it seems.

It sees everything.

It KNOWS everything.

And discovering the truth of your crime, and the truth of the machine itself, will reveal one of the universe's oldest, and darkest secrets.

One the human race may struggle to survive...

Levi

Ohhh, that sounds interesting!

Minty

Ahhh that sounds totally awesome!

Lady Jenn

I wound up naming it The Nightmare Enigma...I still haven't figured out WHY that name though lol

Levi

Cool name, my minds exploding with possibilities.

Minty

I like that name. I. Pretty excited to think up a character for this

Lady Jenn

I should warn there's a good chance there won't be a whole lot of comedy in it...I'm writing it as a book currently and it's endless darkness :P

King Kull

Quote from: Levi on August 26, 2017, 11:13:20 AM
I actually wouldn't mind trying this from another perspective, I feel Ebony's innocence might have restricted a more adventurous plot line?

Levi if you want to be less innocent we could make like a longer stay here with the elf's waiting for some opening during which time Grim is training ebony to be a good fighter and maybe some elves teach her other things? We don't have to role play that only say like now it is two weeks later. Then Ebony could start out like a more "practical" person? What do you think about that Levi and Lord Bane?
Mats

"Not all men seek rest and peace; some are born with the spirit of the storm in their blood, restless harbingers of violence and bloodshed, knowing no other path."

Lady Jenn

If Levi's happy to do that I have no objection

Minty

I think that is just fine by me. This is my first RP on here. Do we start by making a sub board for the RP? Or do we flesh out a character profile first? I'm sorry if these are really dumb questions.