Things you should be doing instead of Elliquiy right now...

Started by Doomsday, June 28, 2009, 04:20:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SashaChan

Writing up some java script :-\ but I really don't wanna.

Phoenixrisen

Any form of cleaning at all...
Getting ready for work.
Working on my NaNoWriMo novel
Working on a story for some submission calls.
Snuggling with the hubby
Lecturing the cat about how she needs to keep her kittens in a safe place.
The list goes on and on... :)
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

Souture

<3 Sou <3

Tizzation

Getting me and my girls ready to go for a visit to my grandparents, but the day is young yet.

sartracker

go back to bed but Tizz is so hot, I think I'll stay
" Sometime falling, feels like flying, even for a little while!

Tizzation

Go back to bed Sartracker, I am departing now and will be away for a few days. Although you are quite tempting as well.....

I should be in the car instead of writing this.....

Erotisch

LateNightKiss

I should be getting ready for class. But..But.. *Lip quiver* I don't wanna!
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Jag

Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Moonhare

-homework and a letter that I should write, but the words are fighting in my head, and they are not using nice words-

zemo8801

Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Happy Owner of His Snowflake
Z crypt of ideas

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Andronica

I'm putting off some weekly papers and a mid term paper, bleh. Not to mention my job search. Double bleh.

Capone

I know it's probably been said a thousand times since the start of this thread, but I read the title and thought "Your mom".

Some old habits really do die hard.

As for what I should be doing, I should be doing some HTML code, or inking a comic, or writing a story, or designing a website, or any number of things.

JackWhite

Quote from: Capone on November 10, 2011, 06:05:26 PM
I know it's probably been said a thousand times since the start of this thread, but I read the title and thought "Your mom".

Some old habits really do die hard.

As for what I should be doing, I should be doing some HTML code, or inking a comic, or writing a story, or designing a website, or any number of things.

I'd say you should be getting in a good mood. :P

I should get some sleep.

LateNightKiss

Picking classes for next semester. All the good ones are probably full by now. *Sigh*
Damn procrastination.
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

James Moriarty

I'm confused: "instead of Elliquiy"?  Is there something besides Elliquiy that can be done?

*wanders off to his Bookmarks, puzzled*

Davram

Moonhare

Studying for my history final, but I think my give a fuck just went on strike.

Story Tale

Finishing my library book which is almost due! Or might be overdue... did they say the 7th or the 17th? Fuck.

Serephino

I should be getting dressed or working on my fan fics.

Mordred

Sleep.. would be a wonderful idea.. but best to drag this day out and try to thrust myself into a somewhat normal pattern.. or my own version.. later tonight.
*See Pillory*

Izzie Aditi

“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”