What is the avatar above you thinking! 2011.05.10

Started by Belle33, May 10, 2011, 05:09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Story Tale

What do you think a black fox for this shoulder, or another white?

Nitro

Grainne

Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

SummerWhispers

This tat is so hot, I will show it off, no matter if it is cold out, nope I am going shirtless, through cold and numinous indency tickets from the local sheriff.

Endorphin

"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

SummerWhispers

Ok that's it I am taking them off...no, no really I have made up my mind.

Endorphin

Mmmmm... that guy with the wardrobe malfunction is really cute!  :P
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Autumn52

He is thinking, "I wish Summer would PM me."

I swear that is what he is thinking
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Endorphin

Adammair

(ninja'd)

She Xandi is thinking, "I am one hot, sexy lady, and I don't care what anyone thinks." :-)

SummerWhispers

This half a smile is definitively going to get the ladies thinking, and wondering what I am thinking.

Endorphin

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Endorphin

I'm pretty darn good with auto suggestion!

Autumn52

Is sexy even when he is saying auto suggestion

He is thinking, "I wish Xandi would shut up about the PM stuff."

Shutting up about it. ;D ;D

Endorphin

(Not at all. I'm actually liking the idea).

Is thinking... maybe I overdid it a wee bit.

Moraline

He is thinking.... "Dammit these pants don't fit, they are too tight!"

Mr Bigglesworth

She is thinking: "I'm sure glad E is back, I thought I might have to watch TV tonight".

Grainne

*jaw drops*

He is thinking..."Who the hell cares if the tide comes in I'm hot."

TheLegionary

I really do not care what they think about me

Grainne

TheLegionary

Grainne