Rate The Avatar Above You (2.0)

Started by Moraline, October 03, 2012, 03:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elwood

10, because it makes me think of the game Starcraft for some reason.

King Serperior

Quote from: elwood on April 27, 2014, 06:51:40 PM
10, because it makes me think of the game Starcraft for some reason.
*laughs*  You are absolutely right because it IS StarCraft   XD

an 8 for your avatar until I can figure out what it is from.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Renegade Vile

Quote from: King Serperior on April 27, 2014, 06:56:51 PM
*laughs*  You are absolutely right because it IS StarCraft   XD

an 8 for your avatar until I can figure out what it is from.

Isn't it part of a dream sequence in Watchmen?

8 - You know why by now, lord Serperior.
<< Unavailable for New Games >>

Peccavi

RV! An 8- I enjoy your avatars as they're quite different than the norm but for some reason I dislike the post/point of view for this one!
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Renegade Vile

8 - This one is very different from what I'm used to seeing from you, lady Peccavi, but no less enjoyable. It's a beautifully serene pose and wonderful feel.

inghippo

Renegade Vile

Nico

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Aislinn

I like it. It's an interesting image that makes you think. A 9!  ;D
"I am the one thing in life I can control
I am inimitable I am an original
I'm not falling behind or running late
I'm not standing still,
I am lying in wait.”

Renegade Vile

Aislinn

A very handsome 9... ;D

And I think I have some samurais in my avvie collection. I might have to investigate and send them to you...if you ever desire a change.
"I am the one thing in life I can control
I am inimitable I am an original
I'm not falling behind or running late
I'm not standing still,
I am lying in wait.”

Renegade Vile

9 - Well, if you were to ever show up with a Samurai-Ko beneath your user name, I am sure Ogiwara will follow lie a love-struck puppy.
The lovely Shiba Tsukimi, who retains her skill and beauty no matter what her age.

Dez

9 -- for some reason "Poseidon" comes to mind ---- Mythical

Blythe

10. Monochrome but with that red splash in it. Plus, that avatar looks classy. Can't go wrong with classy!  ;D

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Cassandra LeMay

10. Everyone loves gingers, right? And I really love her expression. There's so much that be read into it.
ONs, OFFs, and writing samples | Oath of the Drake

You can not value dreams according to the odds of their becoming true.
(Sonia Sotomayor)

Nico

King Serperior

7 - Not my favorite, but still very striking.   :-)

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Beautiful Mystery

7- It is a little creepy but I can't stop watching and observing.... xD
Check A/A
The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns.
He comes dressed as everything you have wished for.
O2//A2//Request//Boudoir

Jakobos

8. I love pencil sketches, and that one is done well. The colors on the text make it stand out against the monochromatic image, and the font is decent. The woman depicted is very well-proportioned, and the image is nicely suggestive without revealing too much.

King Serperior

8 - Collapses from hypnotic inducement of "Woah!"

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Kevben Battleheart

10 - I'm a sucker for SC and seeing KS's constantly changing avi's always makes me wonder what he will have the next day.
The Saga of Battleheart (O/O's)The Vault of Victory  ♥
The World of Adalern (currently closed to critiquing)
Tell one your thoughts, but beware of two. All know what is known to three.
Thought for the week: Harden your soul against decadence, but do not despise it for the soft appearance of the decadent may be deceiving.

Anesa

10 - Always a perfect score for my elven friend!  :-*

WillowPup

7! Who doesn't love a cute cowgirl!?