Wanted: Sexy Savage RIFTS game - Has FOUR players, needs GM!

Started by TFcommando, July 13, 2021, 02:44:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TFcommando

I have a yearning to play Savage RIFTS again, with some sexy/fanservice elements to it.  Perhaps in the Tomorrow Legion, or a private mercenary group.  The Atlantis and Underseas content will be out soon, something fighting pirates would be fun, a roaming band of privateers with a small ship.  Plus, swimsuits and warm water wetsuits! :)

Some or all of the party could be escaped slaves, used for sex or strange experiments (and sex) by mages or terrible corporations, and there are any number of erotic dimensions that a D-Bee might have come from thanks to the rifts.

I was thinking of playing a Techno-Wizard, I love the 30s pilot style they have, a Combat Mage or a robot pilot ace.  Hopefully there's a game GM and players!
Behold!  My O&Os
Highly interested in
Canon Character Roleplay and System-based Roleplay

TFcommando

Still hoping for this, especially with some seagoing action with the Atlantis book.  New Navy auxiliary group, maybe!

EDIT: I've made up a few characters, a combat mage, gunslinger sniper with a Barett .50 rifle and a Robot Vehicle Ace who is also a Weird Scientist, using experimental tech to buff her Titan's weapons.  Might not be a local, but from an anime mecha series-like world.
Behold!  My O&Os
Highly interested in

Muse

you're still looking for a DM, right?  :) 

I'd l ike to second the request?  I'd love to put forth a true Atlantean tattooed babe undead slayer in a bikini.  :) 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

TFcommando

I am indeed still looking and hoping for a GM!

And just had another idea, a Headhunter with subtle cybernetics and a combat bikini, ala the Dirty Pair.
Behold!  My O&Os
Highly interested in

Yandros

I love RIFTS!  And while I am unable to run anything, I am more than happy to toss my hat into the ring as a potential player.
I'm super happy that SWADE picked the setting up, as let's face it.  The old rules were....not the best.

Anyways, I would love to play a dragon in it.  If folks are acceptable to that.

TFcommando

Part of the appeal of RIFTS is that you can have any kind of character in a party together, and the Tomorrow Legion is there to help make that happen without a rather unlikely "You all meet in a bar."

Still, a more narrow focus in character types can make for an interesting campaign.  A City Rat, Operator, Rogue Scientist and Headhunter searching out lost books on the quiet in the 'burbs could be fun, but hard to do with a giant robot along.

In any case, I certainly don't have any problem with dragons.  I think the one major issue for a GM is keeping track of in-game time against the dragon's limited shapeshifting.  If they're in another PC's vehicle, or a building or cave, it's important to know if they change back!
Behold!  My O&Os
Highly interested in

Yandros

Yeah!  I just know that some folks might have issues with the fact that they are technically listed as 'dragon hatchlings'.  But they are fully mature, and can consent.  Or hell, just make the dragon 18.  They just were off in the boonies doing nothing, so start at the same power as the rest of the party.

Concerning their shapeshifting, there are advances that help with that.  And there are even variant dragons in the Field Manual that give longer periods of transformation, before needing to switch back and rest.

But, awesome!  Here's hoping a GM comes along.

TFcommando

Ah, that aspect hadn't even occurred to me!  Yes, dragon PCs should definitely be 18 in human years.

Also, I've edited the title to show a GM needed, maybe that will help.
Behold!  My O&Os
Highly interested in

TFcommando

No GM yet, maybe activity will lure one in!

Alternate starts besides the Tomorrow Legion...

One could be centered around a dragon hatchling.  A powerful wizard might appear before the PCs and say "Hey, watch over this dragon and steer them in a good direction."  A hatchling might have evil sorcerers, dragon juicers and the Coalition after them for a variety of reasons.  The wizard might have a later task in mind they can only do together too.

Being in the New Navy.  More martial and focused than a general game, though it could also be a "New Navy Naval Auxiliary" setup... some freebooters with a ship and an axe to grind against the Horune/Coalition Navy/other seaborne bad guys.  Or independent privateers.  Rob from the rich and give to the needy along the shore.  Undercut CS propaganda at the same time.

Operating off of a ship could complicate robot vehicle aces or dragon hatchlings unless it's a bigger ship than the PCs can handle.  On the other hand, there could be a robot vehicle that transforms between robot and submarine fighter modes that you stick to the bottom of a larger ship.  I don't believe there HAS been one, but it can't be that hard to stat up.

Behold!  My O&Os
Highly interested in

Zeth

TFcommando

Welcome!  I've updated the thread title again, perhaps four players good to go will draw in a GM!

What sort of character types or elements do you find appealing?
Behold!  My O&Os
Highly interested in

Zeth

I'd like to be a juicer that tries to burn out being a hero, or a glitter boy paladin type protecting others. You know Big Dam Heroes type stuff.