This or that?

Started by belsammael, August 03, 2007, 02:06:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caustic

eh... gotta say Renaissance. 

Bi or straight partner?
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Spirit_Wolf

BI! ^.~

whips and chains or rose petals and candles?
“That old black magic has me in its spell, That old black magic that you weave so well; Icy fingers up and down my spine, The same old witchcraft when your eyes meet mine”

...:::|Ons & Offs |:::...
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=12763.

Lirliel

Whips and Chains ;)

Leather or Lace?
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

strangely made

Leather (always leather, unless the lace it attached to the leather or there's latex and leather)

Romantic meal in a exclusive restaurant or Burgers with your friends at McDonald's?

Sherona

well that would depend if your with your friends at the romantic meal or with a significant other :P If its just friends, then they can have burgers at Mcdonalds and I will sit and goof off with them while they ate (hate mcdonalds)

Aspirine or Acetophetamine (aspirine substitute that is not a blood thinner :P)

Spirit_Wolf

Asprine, (gonna die anyways, should just enjoy the ride)

lotion or oils ^.~
“That old black magic has me in its spell, That old black magic that you weave so well; Icy fingers up and down my spine, The same old witchcraft when your eyes meet mine”

Zaer Darkwail

I prefer work in natural oils :).

Cold&sweet or hot&spiced dessert?

belsammael

cold and sweet in dessert - save the hot and spice for dinner and other things ;)

sun or star?

Zaer Darkwail

I watch stars more often than the sun and think stars prettier :).

Full moon night, or very sunny day with nice breeze?

Spirit_Wolf

full moon night of course ^.~

tattoos or piercings?

Captain Maltese

Tattoos; more pain when they are done but less of a pain to live with.

American or Japanese car brand?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Caustic

American. 

*is a hypocrite, drives a Toyota*

Sushi bar or tea house?
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

strangely made

Tea House (can't beat Earl Grey)

Piercings or Insertions?

Question Mark

Piercings, although I have neither.

Metal object to the groin or something pointy under the thumbnail?  (Yes, I'm feeling rather sadistic ATM)  >: )

Spirit_Wolf

thumbnail! :P its more centered

first date: five star french dinner or a movie and a trip to the pub?

Caustic

Movie and bar-- er, pub. 

Sex: on a billiards table, or in a tent?

Kalen

Tent.

Heartbreak, or never feeling love?

Bliss

Never feeling love.

Papercut or needlestick?
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

papercut. 

reveling in pain or drinking to forget?

Caustic

Reveling in pain.  Sweet, sweet self-pity.  *smirk*

Ham or turkey?

Bliss

Ham. Ever ham, unsatisfied without appreciative audience. *smirk of her own*

Gravy, or butter?
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Caustic

I must say butter, personally.  Much to my family's chagrin, I never got much of a taste for gravy.

Hmmmm... vacation: Three 'special' friends, three nights, one hotel room in the New Orleans French Quarter?  Or solo, week-long roadtrip through the Florida Keys?

Spirit_Wolf

French Quarter! (has property in Florida- it sucks, as the americans say) *winks*

Sex on a secluded sunset beach, or sex next to a river in the mountains, during spring?

Caustic

Speaking from experience: next to the river.  For the win.

'68 Chevelle or '59 Thunderbird?

Spirit_Wolf

lol- Chevelle of course ;)

Lighthouse of Lake house