Appropriate tagging of a story

Started by Naomi75, October 21, 2012, 01:25:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naomi75

Hi concerning the Vanilla tag for stories on the story telling forum. My understanding is it pertains to sexual content. Would a story that used coarse language in it's description of sexual acts, still be counted as vanilla so long as there are no bdsm elements or any of the other elements listed under the other tags descriptions? My latest post is still between two humans, consensual and other than being an erotic encounter pretty vanilla in nature? Perhaps this is a "dumb" question but it's a question I have none the less. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Naomi R

Oreo

Yes, vanilla is anything that is not Extreme, Non consentual, or involving Bondage - in other words kinks. Exotic involves the type of characters - human vs non human.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Naomi75

Oreo

You're welcome. :D I hope that helped. Since it is in the closed part of the forums coarse language is not an issue.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin