What I want (M seeking ANY for long term romance)

Started by shengami, October 15, 2011, 04:07:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shengami

Here's Me~~!

So, I'm not going to take a lot of time to introduce myself in this thread. Why? I expect you to do your homework. My O/os, linked below, are extensive and I'd appreciate if you went and read them before you approached me. That said, there are a few KEY things that I want to mention here. These things are more pertinent to sending me a PM with a prospective game idea than they are general truths about myself and what I like. Thus, they belong here. I am not trying to sound harsh or anything, but I've been bumping around E for over a dozen years and I've learned a few tricks. I've also gotten quite gunshy about partners that won't satisfy me. And we're all here trying to be satisfied, aren't we?

Let's Compromise and Build: Nothing will get my attention faster than this. Don't just ask for one of my plots below or demand one of yours. Suggest a combination. You are obviously interested in some elements; so am I. But the best of both worlds is a compromise. Suggest a was to fuse two ideas or modify one idea with the others. Offer to help build a narrative around two character archetypes we like. Offer to build a world, plot a story, and show me that you are here to satisfy me. If you make it worth my time, I will make it worth your time. And I am ohh so goood at making things worth your time. Trust me. Also, if I have PM'd you an idea of mine, feel free to tweak it and alter it and suggest changes. There's little more exciting that the setup for a good game except maaaybe the end.

Long-term or Short-term, Know and Ask: I don't mind either format. But plotting and planning for each is different. Up front, anything over 50% smut is probably a short-term idea for me. I don't mind. I've written some smoldering and wonderful one shots. Just be willing to ask for that. On the other hand, I prefer long-term plots. Slow burn romances, epic adventures, marathon sex: I'm here and down for it. Again, just know what you want and ask, please? Nothing is attractive in a partner as much as knowing what they want and being willing to work to get it. It let's me know that you will invest and be serious as well. That you take my time seriously and won't waste it.

LGBTQIA+ Romances: This is my favorite genre of story to write. It combines a LOT of my favorite things. One, I like to buck heteronormative, socio-economic, societal, or political trends. I have a fascination with the taboo, the alien, the alternate. Don't let this shy you away from suggesting those things, I adore that as well. But a spicy plot that involves queering the norm? That gets me focused and interested. I especially love taking heteronormative tropes and subverting them. Wedded, domestic bliss with the kids, dog, and white picket fence in the suburban neighborhood but the couple are gay/lesbian/non-binary/etc. What will the neighbors think? Oh, but even more fun if the neighbors don't think anything and it's just normal. I like both worlds: the one where it is still a controversy but also the one where it is not. I don't know. I just like these types of stories. Anyway, also love exploring newly found sexuality. As a person who didn't discover things about myself until my forties, it's a story I have a lot of sympathy for. But openly out queer lifestyles also attract me. A pair of D&D adventurers who are gay lovers as well as the teams tank and mage? I don't know. I'm just always open to queer stories.

And now for the actual SLs!!! UNDER SERIOUS CONSTRUCTION... INDEFINITELY!
A Quick Reference for Cravings: One star (*) to five stars (*****) where more stars is more craving.
No stars means I will probably turn the game down, but shoot your shot. It's still here after all.
1-3 stars represents my baseline. Three stars are perennial favorites really. One or zero stars probably represent things I am cool on right now but not off my list.
Anything 4 or 5 stars will probably get my immediate interest as I am craving them.

Groping Service (NSFW) | M/M, M/TF, M/NB | 0
Kinks: Wide Open here
Found this Manga on one of my favorite sites and the concept is awesome! I am not sure how well it translates to more than a one off, smutty scene, but I would love to try it out. That, or I would love to play this as a one off. It has a lot of possibilities. Of course, I do not want to do what happens in the manga explicitly, just something like the scene. For a longer style game either I play multiple gropers or one who develops a relation to the service or a cop who begins to harass her. A lot of possibilities.

A Savage Revenge | M/any | 0
Kinks: open to negotiation
YC was a princess (or a holy knight or someone important) in a kingdom that was recently overthrown by a foreign power. You barely escaped and were forced to flee into the Wastelands. Here, you were captured by the natives and forced into bondage. (alternate: you negotiated with them). In return for marrying/selling yourself to the great chief, the horde promises to be your instrument of revenge.
There is a lot of things that could happen or spool out from this little plot thread. Let's discuss it?

Secret Couple | M/any | **
Kinks: Mismatched pair; Possible kinks: age play, incest, interspecies, power imbalance
To start, I am not.... NOT... interested in this being non-con. However, it is open to wide range of pairings and settings. A orc/elf pairing in a D&D setting that have to hide their relationship from their respective cultures? A goth girl secretly dating a corporate lawyer? A high school cheerleader secretly fucking the head of the chess club? All these are possible and more. The point here is for the pair in question to be absolutely nuts for one another and for their affair to be considered massively taboo by their peers. The nuts part could be real romance or just hormone driven physical lust. Ideally, I'd like the latter to lead to the previous or vice versa. The point is that they actually really enjoy one another. The game would explore their secret trysts over a long period of time or it might just be a one off bang in the locker room under threat of the football team coming in any second. It could end in disaster, the relationship remaining a secret most of their lives, or it becoming open and accepted. It could even be a mix of those. My ideal version of the game has the pair in roughly equal positions, ages, and power. But version where their in an imbalance in that could be fun as well.

Abort Mission... or, Wait, Maybe No? | M/TF, M/M, M/NB | ***
Kinks: gender play, dubcon, D/s, potentially Daddy/little
YC is a the type that, whatever gender and sexuality they identify as, likes to dress purposefully feminine and fool guys into letting them suck a dick or, if it gets that far, ride them with your ass only to reveal the penis afterwards. The shock, the abuse, all of it gets you off, but especially the danger. Up to you if they've had bad encounters before, during, or after their hunts. MC is the superpredator. They are the type that hunts YC's type in the wild. MC kinds gets off of fooling YC into thinking they are trapping them, when really they just wanted in your ass. MC could be male of a domme F who dresses male for the hunt. Either way, the game starts when YC finds out that they've just been tricked into giving up the ass without their usual pay off. Is this a one shot affair or does YC go full brat and force MC to tame them ending up in a strange couple?

Ars Draconica (Magicpunk Dystopia) | M/any | *
Kinks: Wide Open here
This is an original world of mine. A bit of corporate dystopia and a bit world ending event via the return of magic. In this world, an "element" was discovered that can generate physics defying effects when used in conjunction with digital devices called "wands" than run APPs that function as "spells." Basically, magic. The companies that pioneered these devices now run the world literally. Nation-states are a thing of the past. Corp-States are the norm. Employment by of CS isn't all that bad though. Benefits, pay in the form of Draconium, living quarters, purpose are all provided. Being unemployed or a freelancer, though risky, brings freedom and independence which some people love. I have a game plot in mind for this and would be happy to GM/Play this setup. Whether YC starts as employed or freelance, that is up to you, but they'll soon find themselves embroiled in a plot that might destabilize the world. MC is a possible partner in that adventure.

A New Hobby | M/any | 0
Kinks: Mismatched pair, gender fluidity Possible Kinks: Age play, BDSM, topping from the bottom
MC is jade and cynical. There's just no way around it. Poor dating life in HS, a series of bad relationships in his twenties, a failed marriage for his thirties. Now, he doesn't bother dating; he scrolls Tinder but never replies to messages. He owns and runs a local gaming shop and spends most of his time there promoting the store, painting his collection of miniatures, and running demos or in his cozy apartment upstairs. He owns the building. He's content in a sort of way, stable and prosperous, but missing something. Hopelessly romantic, he wishes for someone to share his life with. He's just scared of getting hurt again. Into this life comes YC. Maybe they moved into town to attend a local college, maybe they are just exploring the hobbies, maybe thy followed MC home one day. Whatever the case, sparks start to fly. If the M/M plot is being played, certainly involves confusion on MC's part. If M/F or M/TF, we can discuss the psychology of it. Major pluses to for alternative or goth appearance for YC. Drag MC to his first heavy metal concert kicking and screaming. I am definitely interested in bratty YC or topping from the bottom. Looking for YC to pull MC from his shell and earn his trust.

Saving Daisy's Dukes | M/F | *
Kinks: romance (sickly, sappy sweet), bad home, family, whiteknight complex, possible interracial, possible age-gap
So, this one is a very tropey idea and has some misogynistic undertones that I worry about. But the craving hit me super, super hard last night. So, here it is. Anyway, this is a pretty concrete idea, so someone willing to bring some ideas to it and blend it a bit would be the best pairing. Also, let's try to sand down the misogyny a tad, eh? Anyway, I know it plays on some stereotypes and sappy plot beats, but cravings are cravings. I also know the family angle is not for everyone, but it is an important part of this game to me.
MC is a blue-collar man from the midwest. He comes from a good, middle-class family, doesn't have a ton of money but has enough to get by. He's a craftsman, carpenter, and lives off of custom built furniture sold in local markets, online, and through commission. YC is (for lack of a better term) trailer park trash. A long line of teenaged mothers, domestic problems, and welfare. I'd prefer if YC starts with small children and an abusive Ex, but that can be negotiated. Strong points if she was previously married (see below). Either way, most other details of YC can be negotiated or decided by you. This includes playing this as interracial. one day, MC's pickup breaks down on his way back from a delivery. By chance, he knocks on YC's mother's door looking for a phone. MC obviously does not have a cellphone. Come on. Stuck waiting for the tow truck, he gets a really good look at the home, kids, and her. Now, either on a whim on the spot, or more slow burn where he comes back to this town several times to 'run into' her again, Maybe MC finally witnesses abuse? Maybe YC has gotten used to him coming around and seeks him out after her Ex comes back? Whatever the case, MC ends up taking YC and her kids in. Still, at this point, nothing sexual happens. The sex here is a long, slow burn. Instead, MC is chivalrous and never puts that pressure on her event as it becomes more and more obvious. Might involve a few scenes of MC scaring off YC's mom trying to reclaim the welfare check that's now missing or her Ex. Then, one day, MC is helping a kid with homework and, out of the blue, they ask is MC is their Daddy now. MC looks to YC for permission, ges it, and answers' yes.' That night, YC slips in MC's bed. Do they just cuddle and finally confess or hot steamy love-making? IN my head, that is the end of the game. But, it could go on.
Do they add another kid to the family?
Do they need to hunt down her Ex, get divorce papers, and paternity rights so our characters can marry and MC can adopt?
Do they redeem YC's mom?
Possibly, add a sister and light incest?
There's a lot of scenarios we can add if we want to keep going with the pair.

A Dark Desire | M/any | **
Kinks: incest (uncle/niece), romance, revenge plot, age-gap, OPEN to more
MC was caught practicing the dark art of necromancy around thirty years ago. Due to him being the crown prince of the nation, he was exiled rather than put to death as was the norm for such. It didn't matter that he was not resurrecting the dead, or that he was trying to find a cure to the plague that was ravaging the kingdom at that time. A disease which had claimed his mother. Necromancy was evil, his father wished for his stronger, more militaristic younger son to inherit, so the prince was banished. Fleeing to the nearby unclaimed mountains, he made a reputation as an adventurer and protector. Over the decades, he carved a small fiefdom out of the rugged, hostile territory where people live in peace and happiness. But, yes, he had to resort to animating the dead to do it. Thirty years later, his brother still rules the kingdom and is a tyrant and abusive. He has always been abusive to YC, the princess, and has recently been entertaining the idea of his eldest son of marrying YC to her equally tyrannical brother. IN a desperate attempt for freedom, YC's servants smuggle her out of the kingdom. Through mishap or design, she ends up coming into MC's domain where she pleads for asylum. Now, brother is pitted against brother. YC is demanded to be returned. however, in the months since she's been with him, something had started to spark between them. Equally, MC is not a fan of his brother or that family. So, he decides to protect her. He decides to go to war. An army of the dead and monsters rises to fight for YC's honor, freedom, and safety. Along the way, do sparks fly between niece and uncle?
This game has a lot of room for negotiations about kinks, plot points, and such. There is even the possibility of playing this as YC being Trans or feminine energy male. The main plots points of monsters verse humans, perceived evil versus true evil, and uncle/niece relationship are sort of its core though.

Heavy Metal Magical Girl | M/M, M/NB, M/TF, M/F, M/TM | ***
Kinks: Transformation (even gender), all else OPEN
An idea inspired heavily by Baby Metal and my tendency to twist normal tropes in fun ways. This is a setting where magical girls exist for a variety of reasons fighting various nefarious plots to end the world. YC could be either a veteran or a newly created Magical Girl, but rather that light, hope, and sweetness, they are powered by heavy metal tropes instead. That can be more negative things and emotions or it could be the same positive ideas with just an alt/metal aesthetic and psychology instead. YC magical attire is black, features chains and spikes, her makeup is dark lipstick and heavy eyeliner, her attacks might be themed on genres of metal or famous songs/artists. Part of the goal here would to be playing with the tropes of magical girls and heavy metal. What cause she is defending or what plot she is battling against can be negotiated as there are tons of possibilities. MC would either be her mentor, her ally (a magical boy?), or possibly an enemy. I have a rough idea of MC being a villain called 'Gatekeeper' or something who is trying to corrupt the purity of the inclusivity of metal by 'gatekeeping' of course. Anyway, the kinks and timeline of the game would be open to discussion as the theme is the major starting point for me. However, I see this as being very plot heavy with lots of cheeky sexiness mostly. I mean, alt girls are just generally hot, yeah?

An Unusual Arrangement | M/TF, M/M, M/NB | **
Kinks: Arranged Marriage, Crossdressing, possibly DubCon/NC, OPEN
I've seen variants on this theme in several other seeking threads and I'm always tempted by them. The gist is that YC is male but was raised as female. The reason for this could be varied from YC being trans to YC's mother having so many sons that she insisted YC be her daughter and dad relented. There's even the idea of YC being raised as female to hide their true gender from political rivals. The exact reason can be left to discussion. As well as YC's opinion about it. In the end, YC is entered into an arranged marriage for some reason. YC intentionally offered or maybe YC's sister was offered first but something happened. Of course, the betrothed is MC. Does MC know about YC's gender or not? Either way is fine, just needs to be discussed. Then things happen from there. I see 3 possible ways forward from the premise:
[1] MC did not know until the wedding night. Finding out enrages him but his ego could not take anyone finding out that he had been intimate with a man or that he had been duped, so YC is made to continue the charade. The wedding night could involve a bit of Dubcon/NC depending on how MC reacts. Over time, YC and MC slowly start to be pulled together until, finally, love blossoms. They might plan a second wedding to renew or change vows. YC's gender might be revealed. They might go on a quest to find a way to start a family. Basically, a long slow burn to them finding love and then building a family.
[2] MC was an invading conqueror and YC was the only surviving member of the royal family. Reluctant to take YC but needing a marriage to solidify his power, the marriage takes place, is consummated, and then YC is banished to their quarters. Again, possibility for DC/NC content. I love the idea that, after that wedding night, MC keeps finding himself coming back. He forbids YC from telling anyone but now when he comes he is gentle during, loving, but after he always lashes out angrily. It would be fun playing out YC slowly showing MC that he does not have to loathe loving YC. I think that the next twist here would be a rebellion that overthrows his short rule, forces him out. YC is put in control and they now find themselves on opposite sides. How can they find their way back to one another?
[3] Alladin 3.0! MC is a someone poor and disreputable. YC likes to sneak out of the palace and spend time in the city in disguise. One evening, MC and YC encounter one another and MC saves YC from some ruffians. A little romance starts. After a time of secret meetings, YC begs mine to take them away from the palace because they have been betrothed. Desperate and in love, they run away together. Fleeing the palace guards, surviving in the world, traveling far away to find a place they can settle down and live together. This version might also include seeking out a magic to transform YC, living as mercenaries, adventuring, or starting a family. Lots that could be negotiated.

When Adventure Is the Only Option | M/any | ****
Kinks: OPEN
The concept for this is MC and YC are not a stereotypical couple. For whatever reason, their families, their races, or the gods themselves have forbidden the romance. Orc/Elf, Human/Vampire, Aasimar/Tiefling, Princess/Commoner, Good race/Evil race two men, YC is Trans or NB. Whatever the case, the rest of the world frowns upon it and the only way they've found to be together is to keep moving. Live off the grid and off the land as long as they can, only coming into town when needed. Over time, they've become powerful adventurers and have taken down several bad guys. They even enjoyed it a bit until their forbidden love was discovered and, once again, they fled. I'd really be keen on making sure that, no matter what they did, they could never be accepted. The game would revolve around them as a unit, depending on one another, them against the world. A plot would be needed here and I could see a couple. These are good ideas but certainly not the only ones possible:
[1] They have discovered an artifact that could change them. Turn them or one of them into an acceptable form. Not considering the ramifications, they set out to secure it. Through a series of adventures that they only survive because of their unique identities, they do just that. Will they go forward with the change or not? Or will they learn that they don't need it?
[2] They are traveling and discover a place ruled over by an evil tyrant. The reason they must hid is MC or YC is from this same background. They witness atrocity and decide to help. Through a series of adventures and battles, they free the village. Only for the village then to stumble on the secret they hid. Can they convince the villagers to accept it. They are still ostracized every where else, but maybe the people here will help hide them and they can finally settle down?
[3] MC/YC have long ago retired in a deep, secluded area of the world. Here, where no one else ever sets foot, they put down roots and plan to spend their golden years. Then, one day, a woman fleeing through their homestead falls at their doorstep. In her last moments, she begs them to care for her child. Bemused, they accept and, over time, come to view the child as their own. That is, until someone comes looking for her. She is the prophesied child. The couple are thrust into the roles of protectors while also being persecuted. What plan, what recourse can they use to save the child? Or, alternatively, she is kidnapped and the couple buckle their gear on one last time to rescue their child despite the views of the world.

Freeuse Femboy | M/M/M/M/M | 0
Kinks: Crossdressing, Freeuse, Breedable, OPEN, but basically smut driven plot.
YC is the titular Femboy. Freshfaced and new on the town, YC has just finished their first year at university in the dorms. They learned a lot about themselves. This year he found a house near campus and as soon as he met the other housemates, he had a plan. It is their goal that by the end of the year they will be the household freeuse femboy. The game is simple, I will play the 3-4 housemates that YC has decided to seduce and convince to share him. Any time, day or night, all they need to do is take you. There will be a mix of personalities and types among the group. YC will need to make the plan and execute. Flounce around the house in skimpy clothes? Flirt mercilessly? Bargain, beg, and anything else while also keeping up their grades and exploring themselves. Does each housemate think they have YC all to themselves or is the goal a five man gangbang with you the lucky prize winner? Basic ideas are as follows:
[1] closeted bear, owns the house, lives in the basement, technically a separate unit.
[2] PHD candidate, Literature Nerd, house cook, pansexual
[3] Scholarship athlete from co0nservative family.
[optional] A girlfriend/mom of the above that very much wants to peg YC.
But, all of the types above are negotiable. If there is a type you want to see in the game, let me know. The only thing I am not interested in playing myself is another subbie character. I am open to you playing a pair of subbies.

A Savage Family | M/any | **
Kinks: Incest, Generational Incest, Alternate Societies, Alternate History, Alternate Universe, Alien Planet/Race, OPEN A Special note that Furries are welcome here.

Whatever the world setup (this would need discussion for this game) our characters exist in a society where only the dominant pair mate and produce offspring. (in case of non-M/F game discussion is probably important here). Like lions or wolves. To the point where non dominant members of the group are rendered infertile some way. In MC/YC's group, the old male was getting weak, senile, barely able to fend off rivals. Everyone knew that, should he fail, the new male would move to solidify his position and eliminate or drive away offspring of the previous male. To prevent this from happening, MC and YC hatch a plan for MC to overthrow him. They succeed and MC takes over. But, now he's the dominant male and it's his duty to carry on the groups future which means breeding the groups females, his aunts, sisters, cousins, mother, etc. (again, in non-</F scenarios, this could be discussed.) What will he do? What will YC do? Does MC start to feel irrational drives?

There's a lot to discuss in this game idea. Non-M/F pairings could alter how the species works, Things could get darker or lighter. Impreg, pregnancy, breeding, and related kinks are on the table but not required for the duration of the game per se. This idea just came to me and seems yummy. Race building and world building could be part of this game as well. Lots of possibilities.

Don't Fear The Reaper | M/M/F or M/TF/F | ****
Kinks: Incest, LGBTQIA+, romance, family, femboy/Trans woman, polyamory, age difference, possibly pregnancy
Ok, the basic plot goes like this. YC is an aging femboy fighting off femboy death. Mid to late thirties. They are a recent widower/divorcee with a teenaged (18+) daughter who has been encouraging him to get back out there and date again. This can all be negotiated. The daughter might have been adopted or YC's ex was a woman. However you wanted that dynamic works for you if fine. Regardless, they start. Maybe a dating APP, maybe speed dating, maybe a blind date? I'd be willing to play a few bad dates and poor interactions. Eventually, YC finds MC and things start to spark. Romance blooms. Feelings are manifested.

Except, the daughter starts to feel jealous and protective. She slowly realizes that she had feelings for YC that are not purely filial or platonic. What will she do? Her parent is happy and in a healthy relationship. This would obviously lend itself out to a slow reveal or even a big, climatic thing where the daughter bursts in on MC and YC mid-act and confesses. It could also go any number of ways. YC and daughter end up together, MC and YC end up together, a throuple forms, A few other options exist in there.

I think my absolute ideal would for this to be a three person game: MC, YC, and daughter. I'd also insist on playing with the taboos and social pressures inherit to such a relationship. Should it end up with the daughter pregnant and none knowing who is the father, yum! Also, for this, a top and two switches is my ideal but A top, a switch, and bottom is fine, but I'd avoid a top and two bottoms here. MC would be the top. Just how I roll.

The Raiders | Any/Any | ***
Kinks: Interspecies or Interracial, multiple partners, dominance, enslavement, OPEN to negotiations
This is a game that tends to sit at the top of my perpetual desires. The basic tropes are MC and some NPCs are raiders that have stumbled upon YC's community. That's a general statement as this idea is flexible. A gang of bikers descends upon a small midwestern town? A tribe of barbarians/mercenaries attacks a village whose men are off fighting in the war, a party of orcs finds an elven village. There's a wide range of possibility here. This game would need some discussion before it could start. I would not go so far as snuff, guro, or gore as sexual elements, but this game could be more violent. This game could even just be MC is a powerful warrior who defeats YC in combat and takes his jut deserts. It's really just meant to be fun. A game/scenario about power. It'd probably just be a scene or two as the basic concept wouldn't hold us for long. But it could be fun for a bit and, hey, nothing says it couldn't turn into a romance centered game... shoot your shot.

The Year is 2300 And All The Women Are Gone | M/M, M/TF | ****
Kinks: Mpreg, feminization (forced or voluntary), Psychology
In the year 2200, a mysterious plague wiped out all female populations. Though pockets held out, eventually there were no reported female persons left. The world despaired. It was the end times. War, starvation, famine, riots, and worse broke out. Forced feminization ran rampant around the world as effeminate and twinkish men were trafficked heavily. Within thirty years, humanity was a fraction of tis former size and nature was reclaiming the world. Most were resigned to being the last of the race.

That was until a zealot mad scientist discovered a series of hormone treatments which allowed the implantation of an artificial womb in a man's body. In this way, the species could be saved.

Game idea 1: YC is the scientist that invented the technique and now carries the first child as proof. Mc is the guard (and maybe the 'father') who is trying to protect YC from radical elements who see it as sin or want the technology. I'd prefer this to be a romance plot of some variety. YC could be a feminine male of a trans woman. Adventure in a post-apocalyptic world with bits and bobs of domesticity and romance.

Game Idea 2: Well past the invention of the method, there are still no women. Men can be safely born, but female children are born stillborn or die soon after birth. Society has evolved to be single gender with domestic units of many varieties forming between people. The population is growing again but the world is different now. In this game, a bit of world-building is expected, but there's many stories that could be told. Hit me up with an idea that might use this setting.

Two's Company, Three's Fulfillment | M/A/A | ***
Kinks: Polyamory, Domesticity, Slice of Life

The base idea here is a Slice of Life type game for a throuple that include MC, (M, Bi/Poly), a cis woman, and a trans woman or femboy. However, I am open to other combination. The game would center around their home and family life. Work. That sort of thing? Perhaps they are an established couple and are moving into stages of family planning? Or maybe we play out the formation of the unit? The pairing is more the interest here than the plot. But we should work together to make a plot. There should be plot. Ideally, I'd like this game to have three players rather than one player controlling two characters. But I am open to that as well. I am also open to exploring bondage or D/s themes with this. A Dom/Switch/Sub setup could be fun. Anyway. The point would be romance and happiness however that ends up defined. They could live in suburbia, the city, or on a rural farm. I feel like I'm stressing how focused on domestic this would be. But work drama could be part of this depending on how they support themselves.

Alternate 1: same unit of three as above except it is a High Fantasy setting and the throuple are a trio of adventurers. Again, we could play out them coming together romantically or established as a throuple. Plot here might be exploring a dungeon, hired to save a princess (who might end up the third part of the dynamic?), or slay the beast, or fight off the horde, or some other adventure type thing. Again, the focus would be on the dynamic between the characters and, Ideally, three players not two.

Alternate 2: This time it is a superhero type universe. MC is the villain and the other two characters are heroes who team up to take me down. Hijinks and some comedy ensue but things are progressing when a bigger, badder villain shows up? They have to team up and all the tension built up in their own battle boils over. Obviously, not one big battle in either case but a series of encounters. Over time, they defeat the big villain, MC does a heel-turn, and they start to develop and work with burgeoning feelings. Could be fun, yeah?

Comforting Grief's Guilt | M/F or M/TF | **
Kinks: pseudo-incest, Romance, taboo, Possibly interracial, Possibly age difference (female older)

MC's father remarried late in life. (MC's mother being alive or dead is not set if we want to work with jealousy and bitterness in MC's mom over the plot) He remarried a much younger woman. The relationship between step-mom and MC was always cordial but awkward (bonus point if YC was a classmate of his from HS or a babysitter when MC was younger). At some point, MC's father dies (I don't like cheating! Don't @ me over this point unless you know me and respect me, please.) I am seeing it being a long, slow illness: Cancer. But it could be sudden if there's the right plot. During the loss and in the aftermath, MC and YC bond over their shared grief (Please, YC was not a gold digger but really cared for MC's father. This is actually important to the SL.) On the night of the father's funeral, they find comfort in one another's arms. And this is where the game starts. IN the aftermath as they deal with their pseudo-family status, potential MC's mother's opinion of YC, various other circumstances depending on the above variations, growing attraction and affection, and that they succumbed when his father was 'still warm.' I want to explore how they navigate the emotional and psychological space there, how they come to terms with how they feel, and how they eventually bring this to the world. It's a neat idea! I will say that I would deeply appreciate when you come to me with this plot bringing your own twists and inputs.

When My World Changed | M/TM or M/TF | ****
Kinks: Vanilla really, but OPEN
The game's basic idea is to pick up with a couple in place. They are already in a serious relationship: engaged, married, long-term couple, etc. Could be older, could be young. The point is that they are actively in love. Except, YC has a secret. I'd prefer to avoid this secret having been in place when the relationship started. That is a type of deceit that is not ok. But rather, recently, YC has started to doubt their assigned gender. They have arrived at the place where they seriously consider themselves Trans, either for sure know or want to explore it. And they bring it up with their partner. So, a M/M couple wrestle with one member being TF or a M/F couple wrestle with one partner being TM. I am not open to a F/F couple where one is TM. The game would revolve around the exploration of both partners' exploring of what this means for their relationship, their feelings, etc. Can they survive it? Does it make them stronger and more committed? I think this game has to be open to the bad end of a break up, amicable or messy. But I definitely want the couple to survive, that'd be my romantic soul's goal. But there's a dynamic here that's interesting to explore.

The game could pick up at any point in the conversation really. I am sensitive to some RPers not wanting to RP body dysphoria.

Horny Homies Homie Hornily | M/M, M/TF, M/TM | ****
Kinks: Friend to Lovers MAYBE: Rivals/Enemies to Lovers, Domesticity, NB character, interracial, OPEN

So, we've all seen the memes and comics? If not. There's quite a few: Gammainks' "Lopunny Homie," BDOne's "The Bet," or Onta's "Cross Platform." And that's really just the tip of the ice berg for the theme. So, this story is a play on that and can go a number of ways. It can also include a number of kinks from vanilla through D/s and even soem light bondage. I'm very interested, as you might tell from the listed examples, for this story to be furry-friendly.

Scenario 1) The Accidental Case - In this version, neither person intended for it to happen and there were no feelings before it did, probably. They've just been buds forever. MC has had a string of bad hetero relationships. YC has always been there to hear him complain. This time, someone makes an offhand remark or alcohol lubricates the situation and they end up sleeping together. The next morning, what happens? Is it on again/off again each time MC breaks up? Is it a regular thing? Do they ever just sort of accept that what they want is one another? This version is not friendly to M/F variants but I am open to M/TF or M/TM versions. Hit me up.

Scenario 2) On the Hunt - In this version, YC has been secretly pinning for MC. Whether M, TF, TM, or even F, they've ben watching MC for a while now and hoping he'd turn his eyes on them. This version might be most friendly to 'the bet' theme where, as a joke, someone offers a bed while they are playing video games: loser sucks winner's dick. Of course, YC intends to lose. On the other hand, YC might just finally be at the breaking point as MC is complaining about yet another girl that just doesn't get it. Maybe he makes that fateful line of "Why can't girls be more like you, bro? Just chill. Bet if we fucked, you'd be cool about it!" And then they test it out. Again, could be casual or lead to romance. Long term or short term.

Scenario 3) Sometimes Enemies Fuck - A lot of reasons our characters could be enemies. MC is the school jock, YC is the school LGBTQIA+ activist. MC is the boss, YC is the secretary. They are rivals for a promotion. MC is a conservative deep in the closet, YC is his liberal enemy or the reporter for the liberal news rag. Whatever the case, they do not like one another at all. Then, through some reason or another, they end up stuck together. Maybe it's a big storm and they have to share the one hotel room remaining? Maybe MC comes upon YC after they get beaten up and while he doesn't like YC, he's not a monster. The rivals for the job make the classic bet, winner fucks the loser. We can negotiate it, but this is the rivals/enemies to lovers version. Again, this version not so friendly to heteronormative pairings.

Scenario 4) Mrs. Homie - For whatever reason, MC finds himself in need of a female presence in his life. Maybe he'd a slobby college student and YC is grossed out by his place. "Dude, clean it up." "If you don't like, you do it." Or maybe MC's boss tells him to get the promotion, he needs a wife/+1 for the big office Xmas Party. Only, where's he going to get a wife on short notice? Could even do something historical here: 1950s or Regency era England. Whatever the case, YC ends up roped into things. At first, strictly platonic. But, over time, maybe they start to nice feelings cropping up. This version certainly leans on the domesticity angles of the prompt as YC takes up the traditional roles of a woman in a stereotypical heteronormative dynamic. Except things are not normal beneath the surface.

Scenario 5) Dude, You're a Dude!? - K, this one could go either of two ways. First way, they are online buddies. MMORPG friends. YC always either plays a female avatar or very femme male avatars. Either way, MC literally does not clock YC. Or, alternative, YC plays exclusively male avatars but is female (does it to avoid the hate, even has a pretty good voice?) Whatever the case, they decide to meet up IRL. Maybe they were always geographically close; maybe one is just in the area temporarily. It is there that MC figures things out and there's fallout. Could go any number of ways after the meet. Alternatively, the two have started to have feelings chatting while gaming. And they decide to try a semi-blind date. After all, they connect so much online. At the meet, things go a little sideways but the feelings are still there and win the day. Again, the aftermath of the homies hooking up is of interest to me.

Ultimately, all the above are pretty basic plot structures, so some discussion will be needed for this idea.
Ripushko's Ishaar's Children is peak Romance (NSFW)
Will update as I think of more/negotiate these.
Am I on the hunt for a story? - Not especially...
O/os
My General LFGs
Canon LFGs
My Poetry Thread

shengami

Tracking Changes
01/05/2024 - Added 'Don't Fear the Reaper plot
01/07/2024 - The Raiders added
01/07/2024 - Major overhaul of introduction, added 2300 plot
03/20/2024 - Minor tweak of Intro, added three new plots. Tweaked interest levels
04/02/2024 - Added Horny Homies Homie Hornily (it's a dumb name but it conveys the idea)
O/os
My General LFGs
Canon LFGs
My Poetry Thread

shengami

I am looking for one more good, literate game.
O/os
My General LFGs
Canon LFGs
My Poetry Thread

shengami

Think I am looking for one more. Let's see if I can catch anything?
O/os
My General LFGs
Canon LFGs
My Poetry Thread

shengami

OK, bump? Tentatively looking for one more game. Needs to be good though!
O/os
My General LFGs
Canon LFGs
My Poetry Thread