Lady Soveliss vs the modern world! (need GM for parody rp)

Started by Soveliss, July 18, 2013, 07:06:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soveliss

Hello!

After having a few troubles with my life, I want to reconquer my creativity with an easy to play RP, and if it's funny, even better!

Lady Soveliss is a cliché low level noble elven paladin from D&D 3.5. One day, she stays behind to close a strange dimensional gate opened by a mad wizard, fails her saving throw, and is sucked in to Bahamut knows where.

Now, she finds herself in modern day earth, and must find the DM mastering the campaign she is from to get back into her world. But as long as she is there, around her, the world will start following D&D rules. For example, if she gets mugged by a gang, the gang will freeze in space, still conscious and able to talk but only able to move during their own turn. They can only dodge if the attack roll of their opponents is less than their AC, else they stand in place when attacked. And Lady Soveliss will think this is normal. And so on.

I'd like someone to make that world come to life around Lady Soveliss please! Thank you in advance!
Winning against depression is possible, I know it, I've done it! I had help, sure, and couldn't have done it without help, but I still won!

"Work together as a team
Download douchey hats on Steam"
                                                        Brentalfloss

Starting an IC on E forums OOC on Discord experiment. If you're okay with discussing plot details and exchanging status updates on Discord while keeping RPs on Elliquiy's forums, you can ask me for my Discord ID.