My 2019 roleplay request

Started by Songopunkgirl, September 28, 2019, 08:29:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Songopunkgirl

Intro
hello I'm Jessica Now a little information about me about me I'm 31 dyslexic I'm looking for  band roleplays as well as Ither fandoms all will be listed below but if you don't see any you like tell me some you do and I will gladly put in the work to give you the band you want but please if you message me to stick to it because I have had a few people start talking with me about plot and ideas then just disappear so if that’s what your going to do please don’t message me.

Rules & Information 

Grammar and style; 
Grammar and spelling isn't an issue as long as I know that your trying to say we should be fine but I will not accept one liners I RP in third person and paragraph form only I can't deal with one liners any more but I will not accept novel style ether I just can't match that I can do 100 to 500 ors per side but if you write more that's fine just understand I may not match your length but I will do my very best to try and get as close to it as i can also know that with dyslexic so if your looking for perfect grammar i’m not your girl I do have discord if you want to talk there just let me know otherwise I mainly rp over email or discord

Love interests and Other Character; 
I don't mind having outside characters and or multiple love interests cause I love drama and all the fun things that come with it so feel free to add any twist and turn you want and I'll help you come up with ideas as well if you want to run things by me if we have the same love interests that's fine we can do a split universes so we can both have the same guy or odd are i can find another love interest.

<snip>

messages and Replies; 
please take your time there is no need to send rushed replies I will not bother you about it I'm on all the time I know most others have busy lives so I will give you a week before asking about replies all I ask is that you give me the same treatment I have a one year old daughter and a part time job but I will try to reply at least once a day if not more but I do have busy days.

Attitude and Fairness; 
Keep things fair make sure that both sides and if I'm doing something on your side of the rp that you don't think works for the idea you have in mind for the plot on your end tell me I will be happy to talk and adjust things to something you find is more of what you had in mind I do this for fun and I want my partner to have fun as well. 

Terminating an RP; 
If you no longer wish to roleplay with me then please tell me don't just ignore me I find it rather rude cause if I have to stop the rp I will let you know.   

Everything Else; 
I don’t mind doing more than one roleplay at a time I don’t mind if you just want to talk on the side lines or in another message in fact I encourage outside talks and getting to know my partners making new friends and expanding my horizons in the rp world if you see anything you like contact me fandoms and love interests below Discord

<snip>

T.V. shows and movies

Vikings
Bjorn
Ivar

True Blood
Godric

Game of Thrones
Robb Stark

The Avengers
Clint
Thor
Loki
Steve
Natasha
Wanda

The Walking Dead
Daryl

Sons of anarchy
Jax
Chibs

X-men
Logan
Victor Creed

Law & order
Elliot Stabler
Chester Lake

criminal minds
Spencer Reid

Supernatural
Dean
Sam

Shadowhunters
Jace
Clary

Suicide Squad
Captain Boomerang
Rick Flag
Diablo

Anime/Cartoons

Dragonball z
Bardoc

Inuyasha
Bankotsu

Yu Yu Hakusho
Hiei
Kurama

Beyblade
Kai

Creepypasta
Laughing Jack

The Band List

Asking Alexandria
Ben

Bring me the horizon
Oil Skys

Escape the fate
Craig

Tokio Hotel
Bill
Tom

Bullet For My Valentine
Matt tuck

HIM
ville valo

Disturbed
david

Framing Hanley
Kenith Nixon

Other fandoms i know but not interested in roleplaying for my side but will for others

American Horror Stories FreakShow
Gotham
Constantine
Boondock Saints
Ghost Adventures
Dog and Beth on the hunt/Dog the bounty Hunter
Lord of the Rings
Pirates of the Caribbean

Anime
Bleach
Trigun
Wolf’s Rain