IWantYouAndYouWantMeBabeThereAintNothingBetter ((AAA111 and Kaiser Maverick))

Started by AAA111, June 16, 2010, 10:07:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AAA111

Mike laughs "He has been talking about you CONSTANTLY for the past two weeks. Its Uncle Alex said this and Uncle Alex said this and Uncle Alex did this and Uncle Alex is gonna do this and everything Uncle Alex..ALL WEEK" He says as he smiles. "If me or Renee or your fiancee there tried to pick him up I guarnatee he would scream" He shakes his head and laughs.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"Daddy Mummy UNCLE ALEX here. We gonna have ouce cream for breakfast lunch and dinner. Just Uncle Alex Me. UNCLE ALEX UNCLE ALEX" He screams. "Uncle Alex i luv you"

Kaiser Maverick

Starks eyes grew wide as he was tired out already from the hyper child.

AAA111

Mike tries to grab Luke. "Luke I think Uncle Alex is tired. Let's let him go take a nap and we can read a book" As he does he screams out "No I want uncle alex no touch" He screams.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

Luke runs out of his dads arms and grabs onto alex's leg. "Up Uncle Alex Uppie" He repeats over and over again. "We can have ouce cream more ouce cream more tv trucks trains ouce cream" He repeats. "I luv me Uncle Alex"

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"I'll try and grab him but honestly I don't know if it'll work."
He tries to grab luke and he holds him. "Luke, Uncle Alex is tired. He needs some rest"

"NO NO NO I WANT UNCLE ALEX TO EAT OUCE CREAM WITH ME. No put down Uncle Alex Uppie" He kicks and screams.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"UNCLE ALEX uppie and nappie?" He asks as he gives you that sweet smile. As

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

Luke looks at Uncle Alex then at his daddy "Daddy Uncle Alex and Luke gonna take a nappie" He smiles wide feeling very proud of himself.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"UNCLE ALEX time for nappie. Bye Mommy and Daddy and Aunt Kewsey. You stay here. Me and Uncle Alex take nappie" He can't say Kelsey quite yet. He smiles wide. "I luv my Uncle Alex"

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

Luke jumps onto his bed jumping up and down. "Uncle Alex Jump up and down wit me. Jump Uncle Alex" He laughs.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

He sits down on the bed. "Uncle Alex lets go eat some ouce cream. All day and all night me and Uncle Alex eat ouce cream. No Mommy or Daddy or Aunt Kewsey. Just me and Uncle Alex" He smiles. He looks up to Uncle Alex a lot. He really loves his Uncle Alex.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"Mmmm chocolate. Me and Uncle Alex together all weekend. Nobody else but me and Uncle Alex. I luv you Uncle Alex." He smiles as he sits on your lap.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"You get the ouce cream uncle alex and ill wait for you. then we can eat ouce cream and play video games all night" He smiles.

Kaiser Maverick

"Hehe ok." Stark walks out like he had just been shot. "Waaaaaaaaaaaaay to hyper."

AAA111

Kelsey and Mike and Renee are hanging out in the kitchen talking and catching up when Stark comes into the kitchen. "See I told you he can't say no to Luke. He'll do whatever he asks. He's a good guy " Kelsey smiles.