Ancient Egypt (Still Recruiting)

Started by AmbrosiaPudding, March 19, 2015, 12:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diingo

Sweet! Seeing as the pharaoh would be kind of important to the gods, did you have any special plan for him?

Almondus

I'm interested in playing a priest to one of the Goddesses if that's allowed.  Nothing like tossing in a bit of the lower casts too!  Just curious if anyone playing a Goddess would be interested in having someone around to take care of the temple.

AmbrosiaPudding

Quote from: Diingo on March 22, 2015, 03:18:00 PM
Sweet! Seeing as the pharaoh would be kind of important to the gods, did you have any special plan for him?

Kind of, it's a very important role but I don't have a play by play that I'd like to see done. Though me, as GM, and Moon Hound as Set there'd be behind the scene messages of course.

Quote from: Almondus on March 22, 2015, 03:21:53 PM
I'm interested in playing a priest to one of the Goddesses if that's allowed.  Nothing like tossing in a bit of the lower casts too!  Just curious if anyone playing a Goddess would be interested in having someone around to take care of the temple.

I personally would love a Priest! Though I'm sure any of the other girls would too.
Let me become your favorite partner ~

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Almondus

*smiles at CarnageIncarnate*

Nothing wrong with being greedy.  If the others playing Goddesses want to have priests, they can always ask. I'll work on getting a character up for approval sometime today/tonight CarnageIncarnate.  >:)

Sexy Firefly

Priests are always welcome! I wouldn't mind one...or a couple ;) lol

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

AmbrosiaPudding

Quote from: Almondus on March 22, 2015, 03:39:51 PM
*smiles at CarnageIncarnate*

Nothing wrong with being greedy.  If the others playing Goddesses want to have priests, they can always ask. I'll work on getting a character up for approval sometime today/tonight CarnageIncarnate.  >:)

O:) If you put it like thaaat.

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Almondus

Wow, that was quite a fast response.  I'll make a few then (looks like I might cap out on 4 chars here) but all good fun!  And I do have the time since I'm just coming back from a long hiatus from RP and lost touch with most of my regular players.  This will be fun!

AmbrosiaPudding

I told you! We ladies, we would like our Priests. Though I wouldn't mind having some Priests aaaand a Goddess or two, that's just me.

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

TheBlackThrone

I'm currently taking interest in Geb because I may make him an older character since he's like a father figure. I'm researching more into him at the moment.
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

AmbrosiaPudding

Quote from: TheBlackThrone on March 22, 2015, 04:02:55 PM
I'm currently taking interest in Geb because I may make him an older character since he's like a father figure. I'm researching more into him at the moment.

I'm fine with that! Their appearance, after all, is what they want it to be.

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Sexy Firefly

QuoteI told you! We ladies, we would like our Priests. Though I wouldn't mind having some Priests aaaand a Goddess or two, that's just me

All you have to do is ask Carnage! lol

Green Goo Theory

I'm sorry to bug but I keep forgetting the coding for it.  Anyone have the coding on hand for resizing an image without actually making it smaller?  Just so it's not as huge on the page? 
Coming soon...

Juggtacular

Quote from: Tonberryshuffle on March 22, 2015, 04:49:15 PM
I'm sorry to bug but I keep forgetting the coding for it.  Anyone have the coding on hand for resizing an image without actually making it smaller?  Just so it's not as huge on the page?

[img height=]your image goes here[/img]

Here you go. For the height, 300 or 400 are decent sizes.

Green Goo Theory

Quote from: Juggtacular on March 22, 2015, 05:04:56 PM
[img height=]your image goes here[/img]

Here you go. For the height, 300 or 400 are decent sizes.

Awesome!  Thanks.  I couldn't even find the code in some of my older saved posts.  It was really weird. 
Coming soon...

AmbrosiaPudding

Everyone who has submitted a character sheet so far has been approved and edited into the OOC thread! I'm very excited about the amount of interest this has gathered.

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Rel Mayer

Quote from: CarnageIncarnate on March 22, 2015, 06:42:27 PM
Everyone who has submitted a character sheet so far has been approved and edited into the OOC thread! I'm very excited about the amount of interest this has gathered.

Weee!! I'll make some edits with mine eventually and give her more depth. :D

Is anyone playing Geb?

AmbrosiaPudding

Quote from: Rel Mayer on March 22, 2015, 07:21:30 PM
Weee!! I'll make some edits with mine eventually and give her more depth. :D

Is anyone playing Geb?

Yes indeed! We did have a taker for Geb.

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Kokaine

I'm still holding out hope someone will come along and pick up Osirus
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

AmbrosiaPudding

Quote from: Kokaine on March 22, 2015, 07:25:36 PM
I'm still holding out hope someone will come along and pick up Osirus

I found it odd that no one wanted to play Osiris. Maybe it's the whole, he died thing, I don't know.

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Kokaine

Its ok. Just means there's no one around to try and hold her leash xD

My O/Os

Interdiction of words

Sobek is up and running, may his prowess and masculinity run the Nile day and night. 
Posts are currently: Medium
Darn work and school is getting in the way. I will get posts out as fast as I can but it is going to be hard on me as for you.

Oh my, I haven't posted on our thread? PM me or check out my A&A

Sirian Eve

Hello,

I know she isn't listed, but would it be possible to play as Hathor? If not I'll take Serqet.

CURRENT STATUS: Posting 8/26

AmbrosiaPudding

Quote from: Sirian Eve on March 24, 2015, 05:57:48 AM
Hello,

I know she isn't listed, but would it be possible to play as Hathor? If not I'll take Serqet.

I thought about adding Hathor but, deciding not to, to have a different mix of Goddesses. I'd love for you to play Serqet.

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Sirian Eve

Quote from: CarnageIncarnate on March 24, 2015, 11:05:00 AM
I thought about adding Hathor but, deciding not to, to have a different mix of Goddesses. I'd love for you to play Serqet.

Okay,

I'll give Serqet a go :)

CURRENT STATUS: Posting 8/26