News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Jail Time [NC] (interest thread)

Started by elfguy, June 08, 2010, 07:42:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

The closest town in 2 hours away. No one comes here, except the DOJ van when there's a new prisoner to bring in, or one to bring out. That second case, by the way, is rare. This is a high security prison, one that was supposed to be decommissioned years ago. But when they transferred the prisoners to a more properly located, bigger and more modern facility, there just wasn't room for everyone. So a handful of prisoners remain behind, in the small prison, with a few guards.

But life in the middle of nowhere is hard. Not just for the prisoners, for the guards too. So they became power hungry, and started to do things the way they wanted. Abuse is a way of life. The fact that both males and females are present, both on the sides of the prisoners and guards, don't help. Guards have the authority, of course, and can easily inflict all their perversions on the group of prisoners, and hide any evidence.

Prisoners are not only victims either. They are, after all, hardened criminals. If there's an opportunity, they try to escape, try to take control. Tempers flare, and people get horny. Anything goes in prison.

So basically for this RP to work we'd need a group of prisoners and a group of guards. This would obviously be a NC RP, with the guards being the oppressors, most of the time. The jail is located in the mid-west of the USA, in the late 90s, with anything that could reasonably be assumed as far as equipment. This would also be restricted to humans.

Let me know if you have any comments or suggestions, I am flexible. Also I will need 1 person to play the warden.

Appearance: Please try to find an image, otherwise good description.

Name:

Group: Guard, warden or prisoner

Equipment: Guards only, if you are a prisoner you have an orange jumpsuit and that's it.

Crime: Prisoners only, what you did to end up here.

Bio:

Limits: What you don't want to happen to your character
----

Drake Valentine

Don't drop the soap. ;3

It seems amusing, I'll dwell on it some and get back with you.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

elfguy

Appearance:

Name: Alina Sanchez

Group: Guard

Equipment: Being pretty lax with regulations, she only wears her uniform boots and shorts. She otherwise wears a T-shirt and sunglasses. She also has a stun gun on her belt as well as a knife hidden in her boots. She has a watch at her wrist, and an M4 assault rifle in her locker.

Bio: Alina has always been a trouble child. She's ruthless and likes to make others suffer. She committed a series of crimes as a young girl, anything from stealing, drug use and rape. She always knew she would end up in jail, she just didn't know it would be on this side. Even thought she had a rough upbringing, she was never caught, and managed to avoid jail, until she finished high school, and a job counselor actually suggested, based on her personality, that she become a jail guard. The irony.

The young girl has been a guard for over a year now, being fairly experienced, even tho she is one of the youngest. She brought her volatile personality at work, and has been cited several times for bad conduct. Of course, since management decided that this complex was to be shut down, everybody stopped caring, and that made life even better for Alina. Whenever other guards decide to start messing a prisoner up, she's the first one to join in, and vent her emotions on the prisoner.

Alina also enjoys other perversions, including in her sexual life. She has participated in gang rapes many times, having no problem dominating stronger men. Even though she is very dominant, a secret fantasy of hers has always been to be overpowered and turned into a sub, but she hasn't dared try it so far.

Limits: Death, loss of limbs
----

Venom09

i'll think about this one it sounds interesting

elfguy

Hope some will join! I'm thinking at a minimum we'd need around 3 guards and 3 prisoners.
----

Damnedangel

Appearance:

Name: Lexi

Group: Prisoner

Equipment: Orange jumpsuit with cuts in the knees

Crime: Used to be girlfriend to a powerful gang leader but dumped him because she was sick of a life of crime. He tried to hunt her down but she stole half his drugs and sold them to get money but she sold the drugs to a undercover cop who then caught her stealing a car. While the cop chased her she hit a man by accident and stopped the car. She is now serving 20 years in jail.

Bio: Had a normal upbringing except for the fact that her parents were never around and always on business trips but they were moulding her to be exactly like them. When she turned thirteen she met a man four years older than her who became her boyfriend, and who was in a gang. She began to rebel against her parents. While with this man she broke into peoples houses, stole, pickpocketed, did armed robbery and more before she got sick of crime and quit the gang and dumped her boyfriend at the age of 18. He was hunting her for two years before she got caught by the cops stealing a car, doing a hit and run as well as dealing drugs.
Lexi has always loved strong bad boys which is how she got involved in a gang. She likes being dominated by strong men and even enjoys having sex with a group. But she is usually shy round them and gets embarrassed easy which makes her a target towards some of the guards.

Limits: Death, loss of limbs and torture

I hope this is ok.
Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum - If You Seek Peace Prepare For War.
We all have multiple personalities. The Average is three, but some people have more.
There's the face you wear for your friends and family, the one you let the outside world see.
Then there's the face you see everytime you look in the mirror.

elfguy

----

Bloody Rose

Appearance: http://www.getthebigpicture.net/storage/comics/reynolds_deadpool.jpg

Name: Jason Anzaker Lonestar

Group: Prisoner

Equipment: Orange Jumpsuit

Crime: He murdered two people that  Killed his wife and daughter in a coldblooded fashion.

Bio: He was born in Seattle, his life has been one of ups and downs. He always was a strong willed man and he loved his wife and daughter. He loved them to death and worked in two jobs everyday in order to give them everything that they wanted. He loved the little time he had with them and loved how good they were. His daughter was five years old when two man stormed his house, tied him up and made him watch as they raped his wife and killed his family execution style.

Three days later the two man who killed his family were found dead, hanging from the ceiling and with their genitals removed. On a chair was Jason smiling as he confessed to the murder of both man. He was sentenced to life in prison without parole and was sent to prison. He is very to himself and don't speak much. However everybody knows his story and no man want to mess with him, he has a couple of friends and those friends are respected as well. When he was transferred from prison he never knew what he would get himself into in the new prison.

Limits: Limbs removed, Death, Extreme gore/vore

Damnedangel

So elfguy whats your character going to be, look like etc?
I'm just curious
We all have multiple personalities. The Average is three, but some people have more.
There's the face you wear for your friends and family, the one you let the outside world see.

Bloody Rose

elfguy

Yep I posted mine already. Just need a couple more before we have enough to start.
----

Damnedangel

Yeah I realised that this morning lol. I was reading this at 3am and didn't realise who said what hehe sorry.

Drake Valentine

Appearance:

Name:
Hayashi, Masaru

Group:
Prisoner

Equipment:
Traded in the tux for a temporarily orange jumpsuit, and his general ‘pieces’ for whatever knickknacks he can get his hands on behind the bars.

Crime:
Charged for a failed attempt of murder upon a national citizen. The government has temporarily placed Masaru in prison while they deal with any foreign issues behind the crime as the nationality of citizenship he possessed for the USA came up as false after investigation was put behind it.

Bio:
Masaru’s upbringing wasn’t anything normal. Some get caught up in crime syndicates, others are born into them. It is clear that Masaru isn’t a citizen of the USA, though he does possess a fair knowledge of their language in comprehending it and speaking it alike; yet he doesn’t seem to show much interest towards American culture. He is by far a proud Japanese citizen and even more so of the mafia syndicate he originated from as well. If one needed further clue and evidence too his upbringing, they would have to look no further than his body as it is vibrantly tattooed to affiliate with the dangerous gang he is a member of.

The Yakuza, fortunately Masaru didn’t have to start off as a mere grunt for them. His family were already good friends and high up with the Don and thus was how quickly Masaru climb in their ranks. Instead of becoming a petty thug to work his way up, he was already being trained into being a professional killer, a modern day Japanese hitman, if one would like to shed better light upon his way of life. Of course anyone could be capable of murder, Masaru though was taught how to fight with and without a weapon, how to cover his tracks, and how to stealthily and professionally take out a target without leaving much clue of his origin behind it. There has been many targets of his, more so than what the crime he is charged with in America can account for, and one would have to spend time counting the many rings tattooed to his arms and legs to fully grasp the number of women and men alike that breathed their last amounts of breath within his company.

Of course, there is never any such thing as perfection either. The Yakuza have been meaning for some time to expand some of their business opportunities towards America and of course Masaru was tutored upon the English language, how to speak it and understand it; though he doesn’t seem to be much of a talker himself. That is one of his flaws, after all, he is only human; that and probably lacking a good sense of conscience given the life he lives.

As for how he got caught? Why, again, there is no such thing as perfection. His target was an obstacle standing in the way of expansion, and unfortunately or rather luckily that man got away. It is amazing how some people can survive a fall from a two story window, perhaps the car below was proper cushioning; though the victim has been put through a coma as a result. There were a few witnesses, some that Masaru didn’t account for and he didn’t know how far the justice system would push as well in America to put someone behind bars. The evidence was shaky, but there were many questions being brought up and some left unanswered.

Though the Government is still unaware of the dangerous beast they are caging; but that is alright for Masaru, he’ll just help along with the ‘cleanup’ in their fine facility on his ’vacation’ time. 

Limits:
Limb Loss / Yaoi / Watersports/scat (not my ideas of good times.)
Death - Open. It’s like this, you try to kill mine, I think I have all the right for mine to try to kill yours. Don’t whine if physics way better though in one’s favor, I won’t. I also won’t be a happy camper if you decide to walk up with a gun and ‘bam’ your dead.

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)

elfguy

Sweet! We still need a warden and some guards, otherwise I'll be dealing with the prisoners by myself lol.
----

elfguy

Hopefully others will post, we'd need at least 1 more guard and 1 more prisoner to start.
----

Drake Valentine

I thought we still need warden too. ;/

elfguy

----

Damnedangel

So we need a warden and some more guards before we can start?
I really can't wait I think this rps going to be fun hehe.

elfguy

Right now we have 3 prisoners and 1 guard. I'd say we need at least 1 more prisoner and 1 more guard, plus a warden.

----

Damnedangel

What happens if we don't get a warden, or 1 prisoner and guard?
Can the rp still go ahead or not?

elfguy

Well right now we have 1 guard and 3 prisoners. I don't see how that would work.
----

Bloody Rose

If you want, take out my prisoner and I can do a guard.

LIAR

I can a Guard. An image is inc.

Name: Charlie Doggins
Group: Guard
Equipment: Police Baton
Bio: Charlie always wanted to be a cop. She earned high marks in the academy and was doing great her first year on the force until she became part of an undercover operation to dismantle a drug and human trafficing ring in LA. With four years of work the ring was finally abolished with most of the individuals involved heading to prison, but something in Charlie snapped. Prison was too good for these people. She had witnessed things she couldn't handle; ultimate evils that had clicked her do-good personality off and switched on the crooked vigilante inside of her. Justice had yet to be met. Soon after coming out of her undercover work, she opted to switch her role from cop to prison guard and make it her personal goal to met out punishment to the inmates. Her world is now black and white.
Limits: Death, Mutilation, Blood, Physical Torture

Damnedangel

Mmm nice character Akina. Love the background aswell on her

elfguy

Sweet another guard! Nice uhm.. uniform as well ;)
----