Rise and Fall of Gender Xandi's rules 2011.05.24

Started by Autumn52, May 24, 2011, 08:31:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KrystalizedKiss

So... shouldn't Sybl be -29 again? o_o

In that case, I'd go to be -30.
[ ~ My Plotting Corner! ~ ]
My O/O's | My A/A's
Status: Busy! Will try posting once every week to every other week at the current moment.[/font][/b]
"Expectations can often exceed reality."
RP's Active: ?

Alucarddalv

What is it to a man if he gains the world but loses his soul.

Twilight doesn't exist nor should it ever had existed. Those things are not vampires no matter how much she wants to say they are. They are fey simple as that.

Does not sparkle.....

Character Might and Magic 2: Valenar

Autumn52

Rules
Woman subtract one

Men add one

Liege Can add one for mens team or Subtract one for the Womens team (They can do either) Hugs

There needs to be two people between each poster. So if I post I have to wait until two more people post before I can post again. It does not matter gender.

Yes Alucarddalv you are correct there must be at least two people post a number between your post. Men post up, women post down. I use to get confused on the negative thing so I just remember that down on negative means the number gets bigger and up on negatives means the number gets smaller. I am a simplton but that is how I finally got it. You are doing great and welcome to the game.

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Alucarddalv

Still -30 thanks for the welcome and clarification on the rules

Twilight doesn't exist nor should it ever had existed. Those things are not vampires no matter how much she wants to say they are. They are fey simple as that.

Does not sparkle.....

Autumn52

Hugs Alucarddalv you are quite welcome.

*smiles*

number is still -30
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

elone

In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Alucarddalv

Does not sparkle.....

Autumn52

elone

Morning Xandi, nice hair!!

hugs and gets tangled in her tresses

Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Alucarddalv

Does not sparkle.....

Autumn52

elone

Poetry
O/O's

Alucarddalv

Does not sparkle.....

Magma1519

A/A https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=90553.0  *UPDATED! 8/13*

I am so sorry to all my partners. I feel I am failing you all immensely. I just don't seem to have and muse or desire to write anymore. This may change eventually but there are no promises. Very sorry to you all.

http://www.dlclearance.com/JP_BW_Man_Dry_inShower_with_towel.jpg

Autumn52

Alucarddalv

NO you don't Olive I will not allow us to keep falling.... - 26

Does not sparkle.....

Autumn52

Hehe good going Alucraddalv but I am posting too. Yikes for the boys

Prefect Mos

Alucarddalv

Does not sparkle.....

Autumn52

Rolo

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

Autumn52

olive

Quote from: Alucarddalv on June 18, 2011, 11:22:45 AM
NO you don't Olive I will not allow us to keep falling....

-26  Welcome to the game Alucard! (Sybl's been recruiting.... ;D )  Hiya Xandi, Adam, and Rolo