Schoolboy Slave Club (M/M) (master/slave, NC, kidnapping)

Started by YaoiRolePlay, October 20, 2012, 06:44:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oneiros

I'm pretty mild by EX standards, but still within EX, so I'll probably pass too. You guys have fun though.

Mora

YaoiRolePlay

Oh sadism is definitely ok by me. I like doing sadistic masters all the time. Sexual pain and torture, sure. Gore, blood or other things labeled "extreme" not so much.

No you don't have to make multiple profiles. Make as many characters as you want.

Caehlim

Quote from: YaoiRolePlay on October 25, 2012, 04:46:23 PM
All of the people who say they're interested but haven't put up profiles yet should so we can start filling it out with more characters! :D

Sorry, here are my two ideas. If we need some other characters to fill specific roles though, I'm happy to design characters in collaboration with my potential partners to come up with something we can both work with.

Gang Member

Tony

Sexuality: Doesn't care, so long as he gets to have power over someone.
History (how he became a part of the gang): Tony made a small fortune as a designer of bondage-wear and equipment. He first encountered the gang when they hired him to design some of their setup. As time went by he became more and more interested in the gang, eventually being recruited to design and maintain their equipment full-time. He is now a live-in member, enjoying the benefit of access to the slaves and helping the others out with his technical skills.
Personality: A bit of a geek with an artistic temperament. He loves coming up with interesting and exotic forms of bondage and sometimes gets a bit bored with the simpler demands the gang makes of him. His own use of the slaves is largely experimental, trying out new kinky ideas. Not terribly sadistic, but he largely doesn't care about the suffering of the slaves as long as he gets to use them in his experiments.
Appearance: Neat and commonplace, he doesn't dress like a typical ganger or wear much bondage-wear himself.

Schoolboy

Darren

Sexuality: Undecided. He was confused about his own sexuality before this whole experience, but now the choice has been taken away from him. Regardless of his partner, he's very responsive to sexual stimulation and is ashamed at how eagerly he finds himself responding to the sexual abuse of the gang.
History (how he was kidnapped and became a slave): His new pizza delivery job had seemed like a great idea, but he became curious about the apartment building that always ordered large sums of pizza but asked him to leave it in the lobby (paying via credit card). One day he climbed up the fire escape and peered in the window and saw one of the slaves being forced into a sex act. Maybe if he'd left then he could have escaped, but he found himself watching fascinated and unable to look away. That's when one of the gang caught him.
Personality: Energetic, enthusiastic and a ridiculously optimistic outlook. Nothing brings him down too long and he finds it hard to feel sorry for himself, even in this situation.
Appearance: He's young and fit, since he was the star of his high-school basketball team.
My home is not a place, it is people.
View my Ons and Offs page.

View my (new)Apologies and Absences thread or my Ideas thread.

Mora

Picture:
Mora
Sexuality: undecided
History (how he was kidnapped and became a slave): Mora was taking a night walk one night. He was mugged for his wallet in a dark alleyway. He was saved by the gang, but they suddenly turned on him, knocking him out and taking him away.
Personality: Quiet, shy, kind, stubborn
Appearance: Small and skinny, dark hair, blue eyes. Usually dresses in t-shirt and jeans.

Mora

So do I wait to get approved, or just start? And where's the IC thread? Or has it not started yet?

YaoiRolePlay

IC thread hasn't started yet. I'm waiting for a couple more characters before I start it.

Mora

Mora

orderNchaos

Astrofig

YaoiRolePlay

Yup, always looking for more. But I'd like to get one more slave and one more master before I start, and I'll continue accepting as we go.

SneakyGuy

Picture:http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8fyrq0GXW1rbnjouo1_500.jpg(subject to change, when I find something that suits the description better)
Name:Gavin Brown
Sexuality: Bi, in a sense, but leaning towards females. In the past, he had bullied several guys pretty sexually and gotten his kicks out of it. However, all his relationships have been with girls and he won't willingly bottom or admit he had been with a guy.
History: With him, everything was pretty easy. Gavin had problems with the law ever since he turned 14. Football hooliganism, drugs, petty thefts, lots of fights... He has a considerable file in the police. So it wasn't difficult for a hired hand of the club to impersonate a police officer and take him from the street. Legally, he is still considered missing and the real police supposes that he had either fled or lies somewhere rotting after crossing someone from the organised crime.
Personality: He used to be straightforward, brutish and overall - simple guy, who enjoyed the thrill of violence, the pack mentallity on the football stadium and the feeling of his hand on someone else's throat. Even his stays at the police, he considered a bit of an honor badge. When the tables turned on him, Gavin lost total control for the first time in his life and this scared him shitless. He became extremely silent and gloomy, trying to detach himself from reality as much as possible. One may say that his kidnapping broke him, but given some time and even slight chance to feel strong again, he may return to his previous self.
Appearance: Of medium height, with spine slightly bent forward and a very slight underbite. He has muscular body, with scars from several bruises on his ribs and collar bones, gotten from different fights. Gavin had lost few kilograms since his capture, but his overall appearance hadn't changed much.
O&O

orderNchaos

Picture:

Name: Tragus Gaveen

Sexuality: Hetero but secretly enjoys being with men

History (how he was kidnapped and became a slave):  A freshman in college Tragus wanted to experience everything he could.  Trying his luck with a local college fraternity they said that everyone would be hooded so they couldn't see the faces of the other brothers.  Expecting to begin his rush week of crazy frat boy games, Tragus went along.  When he woke up from the formaldehyde in the hood, he found himself naked and bound, still covered in a hood.  He has no idea how he came to this point.

Personality: Tragus likes to try and act smart and confident, but it's an act.  His father had always been a forceful man and while he drove Tragus to excel, he also cracked his spirit quite a bit.  Tragus still has a bit of a rebellious streak in him, mainly thanks to a chance to break free of the yolk of his father.

Appearance: Tall and lanky, Tragus has a tight smooth body with very little body hair.  The hair he does have forms a small trail from his belly button to the crest of his pelvis.  The skin around his cock is smooth and free of hair.  Thanks to good genes, Tragus has a larger than average cock and tight muscular butt and legs from years of running in high school. 

Mora

So when this rp starts... Are the boys gonna be assigned masters, or is it gonna be a first-come, first-serve kinda thing? ^^

YaoiRolePlay

Ya, I should probably start this soon. No, the way it works is that all of the slaves are tied up in the basement of the big apartment building the gang owns. If one of the gang members wants to use a slave, he may do so whenever he likes. However he has to return the slave when he's done. If, however, a gang member wants to keep a slave permanently, he has to buy said slave from the gang itself.

YaoiRolePlay

Here you are. Go ahead and start rps there and if you want a specific place for your character's room, let me know.

Gekido

Ryven

Dammit!  Why do I have to find this now when I have absolutely not time to RP even my solo games.

Count me interested but I will join later.  Unsure when though.

YaoiRolePlay

We don't really need more slaves, but we do need more masters. I will take either one, though.