Harry Potter

Started by DarkAngel, July 20, 2009, 01:23:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkAngel

We are playing 50 years after Voldermorts Death...

Hogwarts has changed and new group of students have begin to emerge, But yet something going on a new evil has erupted .. People are dieing and the magic council can't not fine out who it is.. So under cover aura's are going to be students...

For the evil one please Pm..Me I will explain

For the rest of the characters and teachers please post here..

Mystic Dragon

Interesting premise, more details needed. Sexual content? If so, ages of characters/class year we would be focusing on? Will a system be used to mark skills/spells/money available?
"Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici"
"In our world, all the Redheads have chainsaws"
"Nightmares never last. One day you wake up and they're gone"

DarkAngel

Quote from: Mystic Dragon on July 22, 2009, 01:00:17 PM
Interesting premise, more details needed. Sexual content? If so, ages of characters/class year we would be focusing on? Will a system be used to mark skills/spells/money available?

We are going from 16 and some first years can be from another country

Mark Skills and Spells and Money  Yes to all
WE are focusing on 6th year

Christian

Will you be using a specific skill system for this?

DarkAngel

No I think free form will be just fine I'm just going to guide you through where I want somepeople to go

FlaminGlory

I am interested and can't wait to here more about it.

the fox without

Count me in. So can we expect to see any of the characters, or are those all dead and gone by now.

DarkAngel

all dead and gone but I expect great grand children of them to be the same or name sakes

Vandren

Potentially interested.  With one question:

Quote from: Evil Pixie on July 26, 2009, 03:54:42 PMall dead and gone but I expect great grand children of them to be the same or name sakes

Does this mean that Harry, Hermione, Ron, Draco, etc. all died in their 60s or younger?  (Fifty years after Voldemort's death would make H, H, R, & D 67, Ginny 66, etc.; average lifespan in the U.S. is 78, in Japan it's 82, currently)
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

DarkAngel

Well this is true .. We can say there still alive and are to old to move

Vandren

Cool.  Most of the series adults are probably no longer among the living (on in the equivalent of nursing homes - Lucius Malfoy, for instance, would be 94; although Dumbledore made 116 and Aberforth was 114 during Hallows).

Even if active, the major kids from the series are all in high ranked positions (Hermione & Harry in the Ministry, Ron at Weasley's Wizard Weezes, etc.), so would likely be out of touch/contact anyway.

As far as a character, I think I could be interested in re-working my old Professor Thorir Orlog, Ancient Runes, if that sounds acceptable.
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

DarkAngel

Was it fred or George that died any how one of them I was thinking for um head master would be cool

sakuratears

I would be interested in this as well

DarkAngel

I'm thinking about putting this in bondage ..

but if anyone else has an idea please let me know I'll take it in consideration

Now the plot and story line that will follow into free form

Harry potters and Ron Wealsy Great grandchildren are going to hogwarts..

But like there grandparents , They get into trouble as well as bringing there friends into fights and choas .. But what they don't know is a enemy that lurks around the corner watching and hoping that one of them will be a victim to his plans

the fox without

I think I will stick with an OC, I don't like trying to make kin of the originals because they always come out feeling wrong to me.

Vandren

I'll consider reviving my old OC.

And it was Fred who died, with George continuing the joke shop after taking on Ron as his partner.

Lycan Queen

Okay, thread potentially relevant to my interests. Just develop the background a little bit and we'll see where this goes. For instance, how have the following subjects changed in the past 50 years?

1) Anti-Werewolf legislation?
2) Prejudice against Muggle borns?
3) Legal status of non-humans? (House-elves, merefolk, centaurs, giants, ect)

I could make a new teacher character or bring in a student I've been playing for a while. Just wanna know what the conflicts and controversies are for this before I really get into it.