You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

August 04, 2021, 10:52:52 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Tentacles M/human F romance & breeding for M-s [vanilla sensual + story focused]  (Read 545 times)

Offline ShiaTopic starter

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • Different is sexy! :*
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Hello,

I am seeking a story, for the Light Exotic Solos as it involves interspecies love  :-) I imagine this as either alternate Earth, futuristic or sci-fi settings (colony or space station).
I am looking for an M tentacle creature to be my young human F character's chosen mate for a breeding programme where all offsprings are born humans but they accept all sexually compatible species to be impregnators regardless of their origins. In return they get to stay at the colony, receive jobs, education, salary.
The twist would be the two of them falling in love and gradually wanting to live as an average human couple despite being a mixed one, in a predominantly human town/colony/space station.

I really enjoy writing sensual scenes but I am looking for a good balance between erotic and non-erotic scenes, with a focus on the story and the emotional development as well between the two. (My full On-s and Off-s page you can access from my profile anytime.)

Let me know in a PM if interested  ;) by dropping me a PM.

You don't have to be overly literate and I don't expect full page length posts  :D but what I'm looking for is rather the type of writer who likes to make stories more than just a chain of lovemaking scenes, embracing the love factor as well.

Thankies,

Sarah

NO TOPIC REPLIES PLEASE, THANKS  :-*

« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 04:20:30 am by Shia »