Spunky's Cafe (open to all)

Started by Spunky, November 16, 2009, 02:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluevamp

Quote from: bentfender on February 18, 2010, 02:29:28 AM
Does the ghost have a name?

hey bentfender ~hugs~ how you doing this late night, well my late night
{{Missing Someone who is Special in My Heart makes me sad and feel Blue and Lonely}}
{{FATE
The sky begins to cry with drops everlasting, Rain from your eyes tearing so gladly
The bite upon your skin the mark upon you thigh, Raining tears of blood I drink as you die
Thunder strikes your soul and ice begins to melt,The mountain tops of snow crumble to the sea
You drown for but a moment and widened are your eyes, Just one taste of me and we live eternally
You drink to Fate}}

Bluevamp

oh well ~sitting here all alone~
{{Missing Someone who is Special in My Heart makes me sad and feel Blue and Lonely}}
{{FATE
The sky begins to cry with drops everlasting, Rain from your eyes tearing so gladly
The bite upon your skin the mark upon you thigh, Raining tears of blood I drink as you die
Thunder strikes your soul and ice begins to melt,The mountain tops of snow crumble to the sea
You drown for but a moment and widened are your eyes, Just one taste of me and we live eternally
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Bluevamp

{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Bluevamp

what dose hugs have anything t do with it I am still sitting all alone with my mr.pibb
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Bluevamp

you know what I could never stay upset to long, well I could, I do have a hot temper,,, but I try to let it all slide,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,~run and jump in your lap and huggs and kisses him~ you happy now
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Bluevamp

{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

good. sorry, but it's getting late, and i need to get up early tomorrow. (hugs and kisses you) g'night... or morning lol

Bluevamp

{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Night Stalker

*wanders in and takes a seat in his usual booth*
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

Airressa

:walks over and takes a seat next to nightstalker:
Well fancy seeing you here!
Understand the preciousness of the unfulfilled desire.
Begin to feel appreciation for the fact that the desire exists,
rather than instant disappointment that it has not manifested

Night Stalker

*smiles and watches Airressa walk across to join me* Hi there.  coffee, tea or something a little stronger?
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I am the NightStalker

Airressa

Oh definitely coffee, I'll take a red eye with an extra shot of espresso.
:licks her lips in anticipation:
:looks up at Night and a warm smile flashes across her face:
I am glad to have run into you.

Night Stalker

Quote from: Airressa on February 18, 2010, 08:43:20 AM
Oh definitely coffee, I'll take a red eye with an extra shot of espresso.
:licks her lips in anticipation:
:looks up at Night and a warm smile flashes across her face:
I am glad to have run into you.

*smiles and walks casually across to the long bar and behind it, prepares the drink along with a fresh coffee for myself before returning to the booth* Oh really?
I am the NightStalker

Airressa

:takes a sip of her coffee and looks up at him flirtatiously:
Well of course, why would I not want to run into a handsome Australian like yourself?
:blushing ever so slightly:

Night Stalker

Quote from: Airressa on February 18, 2010, 08:52:28 AM
:takes a sip of her coffee and looks up at him flirtatiously:
Well of course, why would I not want to run into a handsome Australian like yourself?
:blushing ever so slightly:

*smiles and takes a few sips of his coffee, eyes meeting yours as I grin and notice the reddening of your cheeks*
So how are you and any plans for the weekend?
I am the NightStalker

Airressa

"Oh, I'm not really sure," I said downing my coffee in an instant out of nerves. I look down and giggle at the empty cup in my hand.
"I think I might stay in but I also kind of wanted to hit up a bar and play some darts, I'm usually not very good but I played awesome last weekend, how about yourself, anything exciting going on for you this weekend?" I found myself blabbering on and blushed even more.

Night Stalker

Quote from: Airressa on February 18, 2010, 09:02:32 AM
"Oh, I'm not really sure," I said downing my coffee in an instant out of nerves. I look down and giggle at the empty cup in my hand.
"I think I might stay in but I also kind of wanted to hit up a bar and play some darts, I'm usually not very good but I played awesome last weekend, how about yourself, anything exciting going on for you this weekend?" I found myself blabbering on and blushed even more.

*grinning a little* Does sound good, haven't played darts in years.  For the most part nothing really exciting except spending some time here and relaxing around house.  going to be too hot to go far anyway.
I am the NightStalker

Airressa

"Where do you reside, if you don't mind me asking, that is so warm?  I wish it was warm here.." as I wrap my arms around my freezing cold body.

Night Stalker

*grins and places a blanket around you* I'm on the Southern part of Australia.
I am the NightStalker

Airressa

"Oh gosh, of course! Silly me I forgot," cheeks flushed once again.
"Your good looks must have distracted me," I said giggling and looking down at my empty cup again thinking maybe I should go refill it to save myself from any more embarrassment.

Night Stalker

*Grins slyly and chuckles softly* Think its time for a refill.   *gets us both one*.
So what is your favorite genre to write about?
I am the NightStalker