First Time Prostitute (F xMM or more)

Started by DonnaSalmer, October 15, 2014, 12:27:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DonnaSalmer

I'm looking for two or more men to play in my scenario. I would prefer they play older than my character. The older the better, but I'm flexible and it's not a deal breaker. Once we start a list of men, you can discuss it among yourselfs as to your personal ons and offs. You can go to my page to see my offs, particularly blood and scat. My on's are things I'm willing to do, not necessarly things I want to do. Also, once that list is established, the male players can decide from my list of women which one they want to play my role. You can also decide on my physical attributes and clothing. I love images.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215158.0

I would like to play a first time prostitute that is either coerced, blackmailed, desperate for money or just plain curious about being one. The setting would be a group of men that hire her for a private party. She has no idea it is a group until she arrives by then it's too late to back out.

Please post your interest on this thread. Feel free to PM if you have questions.

wander

I'll say I'm tentatively interested atm...

allenlinger

I'm interested. That's a good looking bunch of ladies on your list.

DonnaSalmer

Hey guys. It looks like there are two of you so far. I'd like to get more so lets wait until next week to start it.

wander

Sure thing. Me and allen have spoken via pm about our preferences and have come to an agreement, though I am more than willing to see what others think too. It gives me a few days to think of a basic character anyway.

allenlinger

I have some good ideas for my character now. I'm thinking a Ron Jeramy type personality. I hope we get at least one more guy.

DonnaSalmer

I have three guys now and will take more if anyone is interested.

wander

Hia Donna, just wanted to make sure you would link here or possibly pm us when the thread is set up :)

DonnaSalmer

Sure thing Wander. I'm looking forward to it.

DonnaSalmer

Wander, Flaming and Allen.  It looks like you three are it. I not sure the best way to start this. I wonder if you three would want to start your own OOC thread so I can't see it? You guys can decide among yourselves how you get together to hire your girl. Once you decide on which girl, I will build her character when I start the thread. I would also like it if you pick out an image(s) of what she might wear.

wander

I know me and allen previously agreed on the lady we'd like to hire. We do need to discuss how we hired her and what she's wearing though. I think we can do that via pm, if the other lads would like to add me to a group pm convo.

Lord Rupert Everton

I am not sure if you all want a fourth, but I would game. Whatever preferences have been agreed tonwould likely be fine by me.

wander

Hi Rupert :)

We're still talking things through (at least us three guys are) and it looks like we may be coming to a conclusion soon... Allen has been doing a great job of pulling things together, so I don't think it's out of bounds to let you know it might be cool to pm him and see how things have gone. I'd discuss things here but we're keeping things a sexy surprise for Donna :)

allenlinger

I'm all for it. I'm sure Donna would be cool with it. She didn't put a limit on the number of guys she wanted. Speak up Donna if you want to limit the number. I wonder if there is an easy way to add him to our message thread.

DonnaSalmer

Good morning guys. I see their are four of you now. The more the merrier :)
Take your time. I know with multiple players it might take a bit to get it together.

DonnaSalmer

OK guys. Here is the link.  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=216233.0

Let me know if you think I should change anything before you start. This is a little long and I don't expect the same from you.  My posts for the most part will be shorter from here out.

DonnaSalmer

It's just getting started if any of you guys still care to join in.

DonnaSalmer

By the way guys. The weekend is coming up and I may not be posting until Monday. I will if I get the opertunity though.

wander

No worries, I've posted and I'll be a bit busy this weekend with all sorts anyway, so lets see how things go, yeah? :)

tomdotcom

Hey Donna,

Hey guys,

Are you still looking for more men, or have you reached capacity?

allenlinger

We would love more men. I will pm you when I get a chance.

KurganofPrussia

Throwing my name in here too if it is not too full.

allenlinger

Sorry to loose you Flame. Perhaps another time.
So right now we have myself as Allen  Anderson
Wander as Denny
Tomdotcom as James Carter
KurganofPrussia as TBD

Uebelator

If you need more men Id be glad to play with you. Have you decided which of the girls from the pics you are playing?

wander

Yeah, it's been decided. Check the IC thread 'First Time Job' over in Extreme Small Groups :)