High school blitz

Started by azzmeister89, July 02, 2012, 12:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queen Elsa

Hina nods. "But I don't want to break up with him either... I just... I feel like I was trapped into dating him... I told him I would have an answer at the party... But he was still freaking out..."

Gavlois

"Now let me ask you one question... Are you happy being with him?" Naoko asked firmly.
O/O

Queen Elsa

"I would be if I didn't feel like I was forced into this... I know I would be..."

Gavlois

"No no, aside from that fact, are you happy with him right now? it's not an 'if' question. It's a yes or no."
O/O

Queen Elsa

Gavlois

"Good. Since you are happy, go and have a talk tomorrow with him and work everything out with him. If you don't tell him, he'll never know." Once her crying had subsided a little, he stood up. "Now, my offer still stands. If you really don't feel like returning home, you are welcome to stay in one of the guest rooms." As an afterthought, "Or you could stay in Evangeline's room."
O/O

Queen Elsa

Hina blushed and said, "I-I think I'll stay here, in Evie's room. Thank you for the offer." Hina bows politely.

Gavlois

(shall we wait until tomorrow when Kitten gets back to see where this goes?)

"Come on now, don't bow to me. I know how you hate it." Naoko lets out a small grin. He knew she'd want to stay with Evie. Still grinning, he addressed the two ladies, "I think I'll leave you two to yourselves now."
O/O

Queen Elsa

LynxKitten

Evangeline could find nothing to say throughout the series of tears and comforts. She felt so bad for Hina, but she was pleasantly surprised that Naoko made her feel better. Upon hearing Naoko's farewell, she turned to him and smiled, "Good night, Naoko." She leaned towards him and stole a kiss from his cheek before pushing him out the door and giggling as she shut it. She turned to Hina and smiled, her eyes glittering, "Let us get you into some comfortable clothes, yes?"

Queen Elsa

Hina blushes deeply and nods her head as her tears slowly dry.

LynxKitten

Evie smiles as she walks over to Hina and pulls her into a hug. "Everything will be okay, I promise," she said softly after releasing her. She then headed to her dresser and pulled out a pair of forest green sweat pants and a white cotton tank top. She handed the clothes to Hina with a nod, "These are very soft and will keep you warm tonight," she then pulled out a navy blue pair for herself and a light blue tank top. She then turned her back to Hina so she could change. Evangeline herself wasn't shy about it, but she didn't want to offend her friend. She reached over and pulled one of the standing shades between them so they could change.

Queen Elsa

Hina blushed deeply as she watched Evie's figure get undressed. Se was so curios about what her beautiful friend looked like nude... Hina shook her head, sighed, and began to change.

LynxKitten

Evie sighed contently once she was changed, the tanktop fit her snugly so it wouldn't twist and tangle while she slept, the sweat pants were slightly loose, and the ends were rolled up to her knees. "Does everything fit alright, Hina?"

Queen Elsa

Hina blushed and looked down at the clothes, which fit her fairly well. "Yes, thank you Evie."

LynxKitten

Evie smiled and nodded as she went to the large bed and pulled down the covers, removing the throw pillows in the process. She turned to Hina and smiled, patting the bed. "I will not bite you," she giggled.

Queen Elsa

Hina blushed very deeply and cautiously went over to the bed.

LynxKitten

She smiled and crawled over to the far side of the bed, giving Hina plenty of room to get comfortable. "What we both need is a good night's rest to be refreshed for tomorrow."

Queen Elsa

Hina smiled a small smile at Evie and says, "Ummmm... Maybe I should sleep on the floor..."

LynxKitten

Evie shook her head, "Nonsense, here," she got out of bed and took a pillow to the couch on the opposite side of the room. She pulled a lever and tugged the cushion a bit and it folded out into a futon. She set the pillow down and got a blanket. "I will stay over here. You. You get comfortable," she said with a smile.

Queen Elsa

Hina blushes and looks over at Evie. "Are you sure?... I don't want to put you out..."

LynxKitten

She laughed, "I am very sure, I do not want you to be uncomfortable."

Gavlois

After being pushed out of the room by Evie, he smiled. Without a doubt, the girls are up to their own devices, and so he left for his room on the other side of the hallway. Lying down on his bed, he thought to everything that had happened today. Parts of it still bothered him, like the way he treated Evie on the way back, and the problem of her disobeying her parents. When the time comes, he thought, I should be able to let her go. Making up his mind to apologize to Evie since he didn't have a chance, he closed his eyes and drifted off into his dreams.

(so I'll leave it at this, and when you guys wanna sleep/timeskip just do it)
O/O

Queen Elsa

(I'm fine with doing it now.)

LynxKitten