Star Wars Fans and Sadists/Masochists Inquire Within {M seeking F}

Started by Daelen, April 03, 2014, 01:24:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daelen

So, I will start this off by saying that lately, I have had what might be an unhealthy obsession with SWTOR (Star Wars: The Old Republic) the Bioware Star Wars MMO. In particular, I find great joy in playing the Sith as completely dark side as possible. With that in mind, I present to you a request:

I wish to write a story involving either a couple of Sith warriors, or a Sith warrior and a Sith inquisitor (My male character will be a warrior, either way). It'll be sort of a Bonnie and Clyde story, if Bonnie and Clyde were mass murders and sadistic freaks. Now, if your idea of sadism is "ooh a spanking is naughty", there is nothing wrong with that, but this is not the story for you. If, instead, your idea of sadism is "I wonder, if I put enough pressure on this joint, if it will snap?" then you might have stumbled across the right story.

I don't want anything permanent to happen to our characters, unless it is a scar or burn mark and we talk about it beforehand. The sadism will be purely turned on our victims... unless your character is perhaps submissive to mine, I could get behind that I think *Grins wickedly*.

I don't have a set story in mind, except that I don't want it to be directly related to the plot of SWTOR, and I'd like it to be something that stands on its own. Part of the reason for not wanting it set in that story is that I haven't finished either the Sith Warrior or Sith Inquisitor storylines, so no spoilers lol.

Anyway, enough babbling. If you're interested, please PM me, and may the Force be with you.
I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!

"This is Life. The struggle is what reminds us to draw breath."