One on Ones with Lirliel, the unofficial Princess of Dark Excess.. [MUL, NC-E]

Started by Lirliel, June 05, 2008, 12:19:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lirliel

Well Howdy to all who came to check out whatever my perverted mind has managed to churn out once more, after all, ya'll know me as the darker side.. so I don't want to let my fanbase down. Here are some one on one's I would enjoy playing out with some people.

1# Darkness Gathers

Set in the Warhammer Fantasy world, the story will revolve around myself playing a young female from a small town in the Border Princess, born into a noble family she was raised to be a good woman but learned from several men in her father's employ, also the beauty of weapons and soon developed a keen interest in fighting, becoming faster and stronger as the years went by. Now at twenty years of age the young teen has developed, matured, and is ready to face the darkness of the Old World.

This could include, Skaven, Orcs, Chaos and sum-such, while also being led to perhaps multiple encounters with Witch Hunters, Fanatics of Sigmar. Do note, requirements are: Knowledge of World, people, places and such. 2, I do not wish to be turned to the darker powers, nor eaten or killed, well not right away, might happen later..

2# The Blood War,

Born into an everlasting war the Demoness Rashila was never at home there, always wanting something more then leading her people in war against other demons, gaining more power and lands for creatures she would never see she decided to do the unthinkable. She opened a portal into the celestial lands, at first the tide was turned but slowly, the dark spawn that had been laid there were born anew the Daughter of Rashila, whom I will play, has been born of Celestial mother, a celestial in appearance, nothing is the same in her doings. And slowly the children of Darkness will plunge the worlds of Peace into a Blood War the same as that which rages below.

A bit of a homebrewed world, coupled with plane hopping and D&D stuff. Playing the Daughter of the Demoness, she will probably be able to change sex at will or at least, from Lesbian to Hermaphrodite, expect several.. erm 'nasty' things ;)

That's it for now.. will write up more when it comes too me..
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Darthvegeta800

MagicalPen

If anyone picks you up on Idea 1, let me know so i can read. Not familiar with the world/people/places myself soo....yeah.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Lirliel

"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Solstice

The second sounds like something I may be interested in, though I s'pose I'm not too clear 'bout what all it would entail, and if I'm necessarily up to it. :x

If you're still looking for someone for it, that is, o' course.
Apoloies & Absences - Updated 11/16/2014 - Around and available? Hopefully?

Idej

Warhammer, such a fun game and still is.:)  Those two ideas, both sound interesting.  If you need anyone give me a holler.

Barding

Bump for Warhammer, dear...If you ever happen to want to bump into a certain rather unusual example of an ex-Druchii Highborne then feel free to toss me a PM!

In the meantime, good luck!
:: O/Os ::
Updated 09/08/2021

:: Cravings ::
Updated 20/09/2021

:: Accepting new stories only in very special cases. ::