first one of these in a long while...m looking for literate f

Started by Gman001, December 24, 2013, 03:14:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gman001

So it has been a long while since I posted one if these and I'm currently playing the idea with a partner at the moment, but would be very open to slight changes to the idea.

Basically it is a warped coming home story.
Mom/sister/friend/roommate/step-mom/daughter/neighbor was abducted by a cult. They had set about brainwashing her into becoming a docile sex slave. She's rescued and returned home to her Son/brother/friend/roommate/step-son/father/neighbor.

The problem is her mental status. She got in deep with her brainwashing. She fights against becoming what they wanted her to be, enjoying it, horrified at herself for the same.

Lots of bonus points out there on this one...
- do something to her hormones to keep her libido pulsing even at inopportune times?
- did they also begin but not complete a physical transformation? Enlarging her breasts? Inducing lactation? Making a mousy woman curvier? Open to lots of ideas here.
- was she set to be the primary breeder responsible for a whole new crop of birthed followers? They make her hyper fertile? She at war over wanting to have lots of babies versus getting back to her normal life?
- does my character pick up where the cult left off? Is he along for ride? Does the process overwhelm her and she seduces him? Lots of different motivations for my character we could explore.
- does she slut it up with everyone or just my character?  Trust him because he is safe?
- does she know about her fertility status or do crazy dreams and daydreams give her the only clue?
- are we bound by reality? Will her breasts and belly grow beyond normal bounds?
- will she recruit new followers? A sister..a daughter?
- is she mad about being rescued?
- Also open to interpretations that have her desperate to get back to her captor. ..Stockholm syndrome type things

Feel free to PM or hit me up on YIM with your ideas!

Now I remember where some of the details are coming from!

The idea is loosely based on this story over at mcstories.com:
http://mcstories.com/HerdInstinct/index.html

If you'd like, feel free to read it and then send me a PM with your take.

Gman001

Gman001

Also posted to the classifieds in case a more one shot feel is your thing. I believe it is a longer story, but open to ideas.

Gman001