what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

Dark gray business suit with fitted jacket and short flared skirt, beige stockings and black pumps

Lucinda

Pale grey combats, tight light blue tshirt with a heart, blue and grey knicks.
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

Nico

Talia

Cowboys Jersey, black bikini underwear.....and yes I know they lost on Sunday!
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Outbreak553

Three days grace T-shirt and black sweat pants.

Blitzy

Purple and white stripped short-short boxers and a long sleeve thermal t-shirt with purple stars all over it. :D
One on One stories on hold currently. Apologies to my writing partners.

Lucinda

Loose pink crop top with white spots and matching sleeping shorts.
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

Slywyn

Blue "I'm a slow learner" shirt, and some purple and gold LSU shorts. And socks. Since it's cold.
What Makes A Shark Tick ( o/o's )

"True friendship is when you walk into their house and your WiFi automatically connects." - The Internet, Probably

I'm just the silliest, friendliest little shark that ever did. Sure, I have all these teeth but I don't bite... much.

Lis

Blue jeans, black shoes, black socks, grey T-shirt "Dived and Survived" and a black vest.

It's cold :-(
Will still be a bit absent, but should be around a lot more, now!

My Ons and Offs

Beguile's Mistress

White silk long-sleeved blouse, slender cut black slacks with gold chain belt, black thigh-high stockings and black pumps

Paugus

Sports shorts for the Aussie summer, black Galactic Empire t-shirt, for the being proud of nerdness. Oh, and grey underwear.

Nico

black adidas sweat pants, black tee. That's it.

Bliss

Black cotton cami with lace edging the top and bottom hem, and inch wide lace straps. Grey Champion sweats. Black-rimmed glasses. A black cord necklace with a pendant made of a cobalt blue marble pressure-mounted in a ring of chainmail.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Outbreak553

A navy blue shirt that say 'Take one for the team' and a pair of camo sweatpants.

simba

black cargo shorts.. ugh it's hot :(

Lucinda

A long pink t shirt with tigger on the front.

Outbreak553

Green hooded sweatshirt with tribal on it and a Slayer t-shirt under that, also a pair of blue jeans.

Beguile's Mistress

Cream colored long-sleeved blouse, dark brown pencil skirt, gold chain belt, beige stockings and dark brown heels

Lucinda

My work uniform: black trousers, wide gold buckle belt, white short sleeved blouse, black cardigan, black court shoes. Matching blue bra and  nix.

Talia

Black yoga leggings, black tank and a maroon sweatshirt....
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

TheLegionary

As I am back at work, I am dressing the boring suit, the boring shoes... nothing as interesting and worth describing as my predecessors!

Outbreak553

Dark Lotus t-shirt and dark red shorts.

Uberniftacular

Red pajamas with penguins on them.

Slywyn

I'm wearing my Navy shirt, and my black mesh shorts.
What Makes A Shark Tick ( o/o's )

"True friendship is when you walk into their house and your WiFi automatically connects." - The Internet, Probably

I'm just the silliest, friendliest little shark that ever did. Sure, I have all these teeth but I don't bite... much.

Blitzy

Black t-shirt and black panties, along with knee high black socks.
One on One stories on hold currently. Apologies to my writing partners.