Broken Bonds: Sentinel & Guide || LGBT Friendly, Alt Earth - Recruiting!

Started by Stygia, June 15, 2014, 03:53:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stygia

Hi Tinkertoy, I have just updated the current open positions for Guides. Please let Dotley or myself know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Current Character Needs: Guide Submissions are now Open on a Limited Basis: We need a few very specific types of Guides at current and will no longer be accepting anything outside the specified parameters.

Positions Open:

• Guide Trainer (Guide)
  • Guide Hunters (Sentinel)
  • Guide Care Assistant (Normal) (junior or senior position)
  • Any position - Seeking the fanatically loyal to the Tower (Sentinel/Normal)
  • Members for the Siege Resistance faction (Guide/Sentinel/Normal)
  • Fanatical Resistance members (Sentinel/Guide/Normal)

Stygia

Current Character Needs: Guide Submissions are now Open on a VERY Limited Basis: We need a few very specific types of Guides at current and will no longer be accepting anything outside the specified parameters: Guide Trainers (both Resistance and Tower aligned), Fanatical Resistance members.

Positions Open:

• Guide Trainer (Guide)
  • Guide Hunters (Sentinel)
  • Guide Care Assistant (Normal) (junior or senior position)
  • Any position - Seeking the fanatically loyal to the Tower (Sentinel/Normal)
  • Members for the Siege Resistance faction (Guide/Sentinel/Normal)
  • Fanatical Resistance members (Sentinel/Guide/Normal)
  • Entertainers for Circus Street - Musicians, Dancers, Burlesque Acts, Singers etc (Normal)

We are also seeking a new Resistance faction, focusing more on acts of domestic terrorism, with a more hard-line set against the Tower and an aggressive approach to achieving their goals. Must be willing to work closely with GM's on plot points. Please PM Stygia, Dotley and Emmykins with details/questions/plots/related characters.

Positions Closed - We are under no circumstances accepting the following character types at this time:

• Sex workers
  • Unaligned rogues (rogue Sentinel/Guides who do not answer to either the Tower or a Resistance faction)
  • Mary Sues/Gary Stus

Bloodied Porcelain

no longer needed
This is long over due for a bump.

ALSO! I am potentially looking for a straight (or bi leaning toward women) male Sentinel for my rogue guide. If someone steps up wanting to play her future bondmate, my idea is to have her captured by the tower, tortured for information on the resistance, and then force-bonded to this character.

So he would need to be:
Tower-loyal (extremely so, if possible)
Strong willed
Experienced
Firm handed, but not completely lacking in empathy
Strict
and able to handle a guide who brutally murdered her last bondmate.

This would probably mean their story arc would have a lot of violence, abuse, noncon, etc. I know this isn't for everyone, but I'm hoping posting about it here will help garner interest.
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Amarlo

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Dotley

Quote from: Amarlo on March 20, 2015, 12:55:22 AMThis looks amazing. -starts to create a character!-

Hello Amarlo! Let us know if you need any help with your character application or if have any questions  :-)
O&O's || A&A's

"I don’t use people for stories.
I use stories to express my feelings for people."

Amarlo

Quote from: Dotley on March 20, 2015, 01:20:57 AM
Hello Amarlo! Let us know if you need any help with your character application or if have any questions  :-)

Thanks, I already placed a question for your general players in the ooc thread ^^; I am so looking forward to this. I already have a general concept going in my head, I just need to know what type is needed by other players :P

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Madriv

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on March 16, 2015, 01:41:16 PM
ALSO! I am potentially looking for a straight (or bi leaning toward women) male Sentinel for my rogue guide. If someone steps up wanting to play her future bondmate, my idea is to have her captured by the tower, tortured for information on the resistance, and then force-bonded to this character.

So he would need to be:
Tower-loyal (extremely so, if possible)
Strong willed
Experienced
Firm handed, but not completely lacking in empathy
Strict
and able to handle a guide who brutally murdered her last bondmate.

This would probably mean their story arc would have a lot of violence, abuse, noncon, etc. I know this isn't for everyone, but I'm hoping posting about it here will help garner interest.

GODDAMNITBP. It's like you're taunting me.  :P

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Madmartigan on March 22, 2015, 12:59:36 AM
GODDAMNITBP. It's like you're taunting me.  :P

LOL I actually found someone to fulfill that need. HOWEVER... I would totes make you another if you really wanted. :D
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Dotley

Similar to what BP did above I also come into the recruitment thread dangling an idea that a newcomer (or hey possibly someone who has already joined BB) may find appealing.

If anyone is interested in playing a brother to a character already in the game (would be an easy way for someone to jump into the story with an established connection) I am currently looking for an older brother to my character Hart. Basically I'm seeking someone interested in playing a male character that is black, biracial, or multiracial (to match Hart's own race). The brother can be a Normal like Hart or he could be a Sentinel or Guide and his sexual orientation doesn't matter. His personality, career, etc are also entirely open. More information about my request can be found in the Want Ads located right here.

In general the Want Ads are a great place for newcomers interested in joining Broken Bonds to poke around to see if anything catches your interest  :-)

Have a cute Hart pic!
O&O's || A&A's

"I don’t use people for stories.
I use stories to express my feelings for people."

jetblackmirror

Adding to this thread, the lovely lady pictures here is in need of a companion, love-interest type person. Take a look at her character sheet here! She is a hot-headed Sentinel who is really a big softly and is in desperate need from someone to love on and other fun things. :P Men or ladies, or anyone in between are welcome. Also Sentinel, Guide, or Normal are all fine. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you're interested!
𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,
𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚜𝚔𝚢.