Molly's Mattress (Misogyny Kink) (F for M)

Started by Kittmolly, June 19, 2017, 11:34:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kittmolly

Change Log
Change Log
|
version 2.0 (6/5/23)
+Story Added: Feminism's Sluttiest Soldiers
-Removed Old Stories
|
version 1.1.2 (10/22/19)
+Story Added: Dropping Out of School
|
version 1.1.1 (10/7/19)
+Stories Added: Sorcerous Sabotage, To Tame A Fox, Her Secret Weakness
|
version 1.1.0 (4/1/19)
+Story Added: The Prisoner
=Old Stories category Created
|
version 1.0.0 (7/25/18)
+Story Added: Defiling Mother Nature
-Multiple Old Stories Removed
|
version 0.1.2 (6/30/17)
+Story Added: The Ahe~Grl Trading Card Game
-Story Removed: Untitled Blackmail Idea
=Separated stories into Actively Seeking and Inactively Seeking categories.
|
version 0.1.1 (6/23/17)
+Story Added: Untitled Blackmail Idea
=Spoiler-boxed each story for organization purposes
|
version 0.1 (6/20/17)
+Document Created
+Stories Added: Dominating A Deity, Hunting A Heroine, Hunting A Heroine DX, The Deprogramming Chamber

Hi, I'm Molly, or you can call me Slut. Thanks for looking at my thread. ;) If you see a game idea you'd like to play with me, please contact me by PMs rather than post in this thread.

This thread is for short, open-ended prompts intended to be expanded upon with my partner.

I mostly play female characters who submit to male characters.

About me:
-I'm a 33 year old autistic lady living in the Eastern United States.
-Lately I average about a post a week, sometimes more when I'm less busy.
-I try to write a few paragraphs each post, but will usually fall into a rhythm based on the length of my partner's posts.
-I like to chat and discuss stuff outside of the game. I particularly like using Discord because it's a lot more convenient than E's PM system.

Currently Craving

Feminism's Sluttiest Soldiers

(Characters 18+) This is an idea for a silly slice of life story centered around anti-feminism/misogyny kink. The sort of girls I like to play are generally happy and sex-positive feminists navigating the trials and tribulations of their young adult struggles against the patriarchy. They are always Feminist True Believers, yet any time a boy stands up to one of them she experiences extreme and crippling arousal and begins helplessly swooning for him <3 We'd follow the lives of a small friend group. Each "Episode" would begin with the girls getting into a conflict with a group of anti-feminist boys, and end with the girls defeated, humiliated, and submitting to the boys that bested them.
What makes this kink work for me is when the dom characters are motivated primarily by the ideological destruction of the girls' feminism, using sex merely as the means to that end. The heroine's natural desire to submit is her greatest weakness, and the dom will exploit that weakness ruthlessly. It is in that sense of having that part of myself tamed, domesticated, and brought to heel that I find the most enjoyment.
If this sounds fun to you, drop me a line <3

Kittmolly

version 0.1.2
+added story The Ahe~Grl Trading Card Game
-removed story Untitled Blackmail Idea
=Separated stories into Actively Seeking and Inactively Seeking categories

Kittmolly

version 1.0.0 (7/25/18)
+Story Added: Defiling Mother Nature
-Multiple Old Stories Removed

Kittmolly

version 1.1.0 (4/1/19)
+Story Added: The Prisoner
=Old Stories category Created

Kittmolly

version 1.1.1 (10/7/19)
+Stories Added: Sorcerous Sabotage, To Tame A Fox, Her Secret Weakness

Kittmolly

version 2.0
+Story Added: Feminism's Sluttiest Soldiers
-Removed Old Stories

Decided to use this again. May add some more short prompts in the coming days without bumping, but will update the version number if I do. Unclear who I'm saying this for. I guess me.